X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
    Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.
    [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
    This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
    [/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</p>[/quote]
    When did you join the boards? lol j/k. I don't know. I didn't mean it like that. Geez guys. Chill. I was just a relaxed statement. I will make sure I keep my guard up. Sorry.

Don't get any ideas GMB. These people hate each other.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yeah, I got the multiple lines thing a while ago....
      [/quote]

yeah, I see you "saying" you get it, I just don't believe you actually do.
      [/quote]

No, I do get it.

Like JR says "we keep all our options open"
      [/quote]

yes, but words are words bro... actions are actions... u got the lingo down, now actually follow thru

but i am starting to a see a little light in this tunnell
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
        [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
        This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
        [/quote]</P>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</P>

[/quote]

Since today, dear. Didn't you hear? Congrats!!
        [/quote]</P>

is that greendays new cd cover you homo???</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

is that greendays new cd cover you homo???</P>[/quote]

lol...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What's going on between Matt and Landon? Some bet on the Lake Show?
            [/quote] Nah, just your typical male bonding...lol.</P>

Landon, if you ever make it up to these parts ( Pats game [] ) Free ticket, Free booze, and all the lobster you can eat....</P>[/quote]
            Damn man!!! I love me some lobster. You are 420 friendly. Beautiful scenery. A great football game. I will have to see what I can do. Sounds like a perfect plan. How far are you from NYC?
            [/quote] About 3.5- 4 hours north by car...If you think it will happen, just give me a few weeks heads up.........I would probably rent a motel next town over and ask a couple of my cool friends to come along.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yeah, I got the multiple lines thing a while ago....
              [/quote]

yeah, I see you "saying" you get it, I just don't believe you actually do.
              [/quote]

No, I do get it.

Like JR says "we keep all our options open"
              [/quote]

yes, but words are words bro... actions are actions... u got the lingo down, now actually follow thru

but i am starting to a see a little light in this tunnell[/quote]

Just wait till you see ya boy at homecoming.... that is if you decide to show up []

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

is that greendays new cd cover you homo???</p>[/quote]

yeah *****! you got a problem with it? lolololol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]cause i havnt been here. this place is **** with out me[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

only today last week it was insane and you were MIA</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</p>[/quote]
                    When did you join the boards? lol j/k. I don't know. I didn't mean it like that. Geez guys. Chill. I was just a relaxed statement. I will make sure I keep my guard up. Sorry.

Don't get any ideas GMB. These people hate each other.
                    [/quote]

That's not what I heard last night []

j/k

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Nuggs in 5.</P>

[/quote]
                      More than happy to take your money.........let me know?
                      [/quote]</P>

I don't gamble,but I still think its the Nuggies in 5.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

do you wear eyeliner?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]cause i havnt been here. this place is **** with out me[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

only today last week it was insane and you were MIA</P>[/quote]unless blt had an orgy with 20 women i doubt it. haha

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

is that greendays new cd cover you homo???</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

do you wear eyeliner?</p>[/quote]

no, I don't.

I do wear a red neck tie though

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Nuggs in 5.</p>

[/quote]
                              More than happy to take your money.........let me know?
                              [/quote]</p>

I don't gamble,but I still think its the Nuggies in 5.</p>[/quote]
                              They might win but it won't be in 5.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

do you wear eyeliner?</P>[/quote]

Hey Ya'lll.... welcome to paradise

Comment

Working...
                                X