X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
    Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.
    [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
    This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
    [/quote]</P>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</P>

[/quote] since this past weekend when u declared ur love for me and told me not to call the naked chef [][/quote]</P>

OK drunky... just remember drunk words are sober thoughts............. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
      [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
      This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
      [/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</p>

[/quote]

Since today, dear. Didn't you hear? Congrats!!
      [/quote]</p>

is that greendays new cd cover you homo???</p>

[/quote]

yeah *****! you got a problem with it? lolololol
      [/quote]</p>

do you wear eyeliner?</p>[/quote]

Hey Ya'lll.... welcome to paradise[/quote]

That's a kick *** song

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] since this past weekend when u declared ur love for me and told me not to call the naked chef [][/quote]</P>

OK drunky... just remember drunk words are sober thoughts............. []</P>[/quote]

hahaha
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**
          [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Since today, dear. Didn't you hear? Congrats!!
            [/quote]</P>

is that greendays new cd cover you homo???</P>

[/quote]

yeah *****! you got a problem with it? lolololol
            [/quote]</P>

do you wear eyeliner?</P>

[/quote] Hey Ya'lll.... welcome to paradise[/quote]</P>

lol ohhh heyyy yaall</P>

Comment

I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

[/quote][/quote]

Whoa.

That was a while ago, wasn't it???

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

[/quote][/quote]

Whoa.

LOL
                  [/quote]
                  Yeah, it is on the first page. Any clues?

Comment

BB4417- check my last answer....</P>

Like i said just give me a few weeks heads up..</P>

And no Giants jerzeys allowed lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

[/quote][/quote]

Whoa.

LOL
                      [/quote]
                      Yeah, it is on the first page. Any clues?
                      [/quote]

I'm still searching... Amanda is still the only girl I know who watches sports....

UGH

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
                        [/quote]

FOD?
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                          When did you join the boards? lol j/k. I don't know. I didn't mean it like that. Geez guys. Chill. I was just a relaxed statement. I will make sure I keep my guard up. Sorry.

Don't get any ideas GMB. These people hate each other.
                          [/quote]</P>

hahahahahhahaha that was good. lol we dont hate each other but i love how certian ppl on here play chuck woolery!! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
                            [/quote]

FOD?[/quote]

Yeah.

**** Off and Die

Great song

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

BB4417- check my last answer....</p>

Like i said just give me a few weeks heads up..</p>

And no Giants jerzeys allowed lol</p>[/quote]
                              Ok I got ya. It probably won't be this year. It is alot of money to get out there. Maybe next year I will do both if I can. No Giants gear. That will be rough. Thanks alot for the offer though. Life is long and I am sure I will be there someday. Thanks again. I heart you.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

[/quote][/quote]</P>

LT loves me! []</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X