This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
    Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.
    [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
    This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
    [/quote]</P>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</P>

[/quote]
    When did you join the boards? lol j/k. I don't know. I didn't mean it like that. Geez guys. Chill. I was just a relaxed statement. I will make sure I keep my guard up. Sorry.

Don't get any ideas GMB. These people hate each other.
    [/quote]</P>

hahahahahhahaha that was good. lol we dont hate each other but i love how certian ppl on here play chuck woolery!! lol</P>[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
      [/quote] FOD?[/quote]

Yeah.

**** Off and Die

Great song
      [/quote]</P>

now theyre emo ***s that wear eyeliner </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
        [/quote]

FOD?[/quote]

Yeah.

**** Off and Die

Great song
        [/quote]

sounds like they are trying to hard to be punk again lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
          [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
          This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
          [/quote]</P>

[/quote] since this past weekend when u declared ur love for me and told me not to call the naked chef [][/quote]</P>

OK drunky... just remember drunk words are sober thoughts............. []</P>

[/quote] hahaha[/quote]</P>

well that shut you up quick. [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
            [/quote]

FOD?[/quote]

That was the title of the song, it stood for **** of and Die I believe, from Dookie, it was the last track before the 'Secret track" I think it was the first CD I ever bought with my own money [:P]

lets nuke the bridge we torched two thousand times before
            this time we'll blast it all to hell

was the chorus.

Best lines of the song.

you're just a ****
            i can't explain it 'cause i think you suck
            im taking pride
            in telling you to **** off and die

good night

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**
              [/quote][/quote]</p>

LT loves me! []</p>[/quote]

[{]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
                [/quote]

FOD?[/quote]

Yeah.

**** Off and Die

Great song
                [/quote]

sounds like they are trying to hard to be punk again lol[/quote]

**** off and die is from Dookie

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

now theyre emo ***s that wear eyeliner </p>[/quote]

unfortunately yes they are, but at one time they were pretty cool.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, since when are me and MMB a couple?! lol</p>

[/quote]
                    When did you join the boards? lol j/k. I don't know. I didn't mean it like that. Geez guys. Chill. I was just a relaxed statement. I will make sure I keep my guard up. Sorry.

Don't get any ideas GMB. These people hate each other.
                    [/quote]</p>

hahahahahhahaha that was good. lol we dont hate each other but i love how certian ppl on here play chuck woolery!! lol</p>[/quote]
                    I don't know what you are talking about but I am going to lunch. Be back in 2 and 2. lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]I still sumbit that F.O.D. is one of my favorite songs still to this day, and is by Green Day, sure they suck now...but that song was awesome...and the title is just great..everything about it.
                      [/quote]

FOD?[/quote]

That was the title of the song, it stood for **** of and Die I believe, from Dookie, it was the last track before the 'Secret track" I think it was the first CD I ever bought with my own money [:P]

lets nuke the bridge we torched two thousand times before
                      this time we'll blast it all to hell

was the chorus.

Best lines of the song.

you're just a ****
                      i can't explain it 'cause i think you suck
                      im taking pride
                      in telling you to **** off and die

good night

[/quote]

Secret track was awesome too.

That was like the first album I heard and it got me into music

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

maybe the first couple times you heard it, it wasn't really that good a "song" though.

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**
                          [/quote]</p>

</p>

1. not sure, ask my mom?</p>

2. not sure, ask your mom why you live where you live?</p>

ps. lol my little LT your just looking in the wrong places. your 21st bday your coming up here.. we are getting you hammered at a SPORTS BAR and ill bring all the little biddies you can handle lol</p>[/quote]

Comment

<h1>Blink-182 - Dammit (live) FIRST SHOW BACK!!!!</h1>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vzj28OcfdQ

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] since this past weekend when u declared ur love for me and told me not to call the naked chef [][/quote]</P>

OK drunky... just remember drunk words are sober thoughts............. []</P>

[/quote] hahaha[/quote]</P>

well that shut you up quick. [:P]</P>[/quote]

haha f u

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

maybe the first couple times you heard it, it wasn't really that good a "song" though.
                                [/quote]

It was just funny. I cracked up the first time I heard it

Comment

Working...
                                X