This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</P>

[/quote]
    Sounds like a challenge to me and maybe you are not lucky enough for him to so HA!
    [/quote] yea! How do u like DEM apples[/quote]</P>

ohh pleaseeee! shut up.</P>

Comment

Damn this is a big thread lol, how many people going?

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]Damn this is a big thread lol, how many people going?[/quote]

It's just a talk about the party now thread.

And the get LT to a game thread lol

Comment

doesn't everyone and there mother have a facebook account? even my father and grandmother have them nowadays, we could throw out some facebook accounts so we know what the people are coming look like so we aren't wandering around a bar of MB'ers without having to walk about to random people and say.

"hey do you visit the MB's!" like idiots :P

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]Damn this is a big thread lol, how many people going?[/quote]

alot so pull them big boy pants up and come out
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]does like, everyone have a facebook account? even my father and grandmother have them nowadays, we could throw out some facebook accounts so we know what the people are coming look like so we aren't wandering around a bar of MB'ers without having to walk about to random people and say.

[/quote]

lol Matt Meyer north jersey

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]does like, everyone have a facebook account? even my father and grandmother have them nowadays, we could throw out some facebook accounts so we know what the people are coming look like so we aren't wandering around a bar of MB'ers without having to walk about to random people and say.

[/quote] lol Matt Meyer north jersey[/quote]</P>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</p>[/quote]
                  Sounds like a challenge to me and maybe you are not lucky enough for him to so HA!
                  [/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

You do know that a Mod will come in and tell you that you can only have one pic in ur sig, right?

So which one is it? The pigeon or the calendar?
                  [/quote]

thats not true LT. Please don't make things up and pass them off as fact.

This is your first warning

-Mod M[/quote]

Sorry... damn... I thought you could only have one pic in the sig? I remember reading that somewhere.
                  [/quote]
                  Wow, they are on it huh? I think it just can be huge. Who knows? Maybe they like me.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]doesn't everyone and there mother have a facebook account? even my father and grandmother have them nowadays, we could throw out some facebook accounts so we know what the people are coming look like so we aren't wandering around a bar of MB'ers without having to walk about to random people and say.

[/quote]

I got a Facebook. Don't use it much, but I got one to stay in touch with my high school friends who went away.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                      lol Matt Meyer north jersey[/quote]

there's two, you making a muscle in your profile pic or you drinking (I'm hoping its the later)

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</p>[/quote]
                        [/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

You do know that a Mod will come in and tell you that you can only have one pic in ur sig, right?

[/quote]

-Mod M[/quote]

Sorry... damn... I thought you could only have one pic in the sig? I remember reading that somewhere.
                        [/quote]
                        Wow, they are on it huh? I think it just can be huge. Who knows? Maybe they like me.
                        [/quote]

I would prefer that you take that pic off of your sig though.... please... for me... your buddy...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                          I got a Facebook. Don't use it much, but I got one to stay in touch with my high school friends who went away.
                          [/quote]

dude you not coming, I don't care what you look like cause you aren't going to be there.... [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

[/quote]

-Mod M[/quote]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

I would prefer that you take that pic off of your sig though.... please... for me... your buddy...
                            [/quote]
                            You only have to say 2 words and it comes down.

"I'm in"

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                              *lol Matt Meyer north jersey[/quote]

there's two, you making a muscle in your profile pic or you drinking (I'm hoping its the later)
                              [/quote]

not making a muscle... i am singing... i got a timberland shirt on

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                                [/quote]

dude you not coming, I don't care what you look like cause you aren't going to be there.... [:P]
                                [/quote]

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X