X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

Yup

Bad Religion, Buzz****s, the Clash, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Nirvana, Offspring, Op. Ivy, Ramones, Rancid, Replacements, Sex Pistols, and the Strokes

You?
    [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&amp;b stuff</p>[/quote]

We gotta work that out... lol

Good that you don't like j*** and country though

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote] I can listen to anything from George Strait to Eminem to heavy metal...I guess im wierd like that...lol.[/quote]

WOW. That's variety

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

i rock out with my **** out lady...

thats how i broke my nose actually, biohazard mosh pit at hte old birchhill when i was 17
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

Yup

Bad Religion, Buzz****s, the Clash, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Nirvana, Offspring, Op. Ivy, Ramones, Rancid, Replacements, Sex Pistols, and the Strokes

You?
          [/quote]</P>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&b stuff</P>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]
            I am a ROC boy

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote] I can listen to anything from George Strait to Eminem to heavy metal...I guess im wierd like that...lol.[/quote]

u have to be like that... what the industry has done to music is disgusting...

its all about working an image to sell a product then letting the music speak for itself

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

1. not sure, ask my mom?</P>

2. not sure, ask your mom why you live where you live?</P>

ps. lol my little LT your just looking in the wrong places. your 21st bday your coming up here.. we are getting you hammered at a SPORTS BAR and ill bring all the little biddies you can handle lol</P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

why dont we just do that this summer. if blt has sack that is.</P>

[/quote]</P>

im down.</P>

[/quote]</P>

im down like a clown charlie bown</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Yup

You?
                  [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&amp;b stuff</p>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

I'm a guitar player. Alt. Rock has some of the most guitar-oreintated songs I've heard. I love blasting my amp through my house.... lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

well, the thing about that it, you probably comparing some of the best J*** to have ever existed to like, some bad recent rock album.

I could be wrong, but as a person who doesn't like J***, I constantly get people saying, but you gotta listen to "THIS" guy and its decent, but its like Izzy or some other J*** legend, not really comparable to like...Blink-182 lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote] i rock out with my **** out lady... thats how i broke my nose actually, biohazard mosh pit at hte old birchhill when i was 17[/quote] I miss the days of moshing..cant do it anymore these days with the back..</P>

Went to a Dead Kennedies concert in Long Island back in the early 80s, and let me tell you about moshing..lol. Like no other concert i ever been to...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Yup

You?
                        [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&b stuff</p>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

I'm a guitar player. Alt. Rock has some of the most guitar-oreintated songs I've heard. I love blasting my amp through my house.... lol
                        [/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

they are also the kings of the power chords and the bands u mentioned fail miserably at having good guitarists

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Anybody have any word on Tool coming around, let yours truly know..kay?</P>

</P>

[/quote] i vowed to NEVER see Tool again[/quote]</P>

your a homo. </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a guitar player.
                            [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote] i rock out with my **** out lady... thats how i broke my nose actually, biohazard mosh pit at hte old birchhill when i was 17[/quote] I miss the days of moshing..cant do it anymore these days with the back..</p>

Went to a Dead Kennedies concert in Long Island back in the early 80s, and let me tell you about moshing..lol. Like no other concert i ever been to...</p>[/quote]

Oh yeah... DK is punk rock. That's gotta be insane.

I really wish I was alive in the 1970s, woulda had so much fun going to CBGB's

Comment

So noone else down with the Ska/Punk scene? anyone else ever "Skank"? [:P]

Comment

Working...
                                X