This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

well, the thing about that it, you probably comparing some of the best J*** to have ever existed to like, some bad recent rock album.

I could be wrong, but as a person who doesn't like J***, I constantly get people saying, but you gotta listen to "THIS" guy and its decent, but its like Izzy or some other J*** legend, not really comparable to like...Blink-182 lol.
    [/quote]

i get what ur saying but i'd argue that the average j*** guy ****s on the average rocker in musical talent. J*** is all about flow while rock, unfortunately has become ripped, played out, and simplified
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

Yup

Bad Religion, Buzz****s, the Clash, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Nirvana, Offspring, Op. Ivy, Ramones, Rancid, Replacements, Sex Pistols, and the Strokes

You?
      [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&amp;b stuff</p>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

I'm a guitar player. Alt. Rock has some of the most guitar-oreintated songs I've heard. I love blasting my amp through my house.... lol
      [/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

they are also the kings of the power chords and the bands u mentioned fail miserably at having good guitarists[/quote]

Don't be dissing my power chords

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Went to a Dead Kennedies concert in Long Island back in the early 80s, and let me tell you about moshing..lol. Like no other concert i ever been to...</p>[/quote]

talk about a kick *** group!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]So noone else down with the Ska/Punk scene? anyone else ever "Skank"? [:P]
          [/quote]

haha i use to make fun of ska kids...

they are the ancestors of emo lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][OK drunky... just remember drunk words are sober thoughts............. []

[/quote] hahaha[/quote]</P>

well that shut you up quick. [:P]</P>

[/quote] haha f u[/quote]</P>

LOL- STOP BLUSHING!</P>

[/quote] don't make me go there woman![/quote]</P>

utt ohh..</P>

[/quote] or i'll have to give u a spanking[/quote]</P>

[:O]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a guitar player.
              [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]</P>

no im into underground hiphop and rap.</P>

not that lil wayne ****</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Anybody have any word on Tool coming around, let yours truly know..kay?</P>

*</P>

[/quote] i vowed to NEVER see Tool again[/quote]</P>

your a homo. </P>[/quote]

read my explanation and tell me where im wrong

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a guitar player.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                    [/quote]</P>

lolololol. hes even got the red ginger hair. hahahaha</P>

Comment

Come on now DezzzR. Had to find a red head. lol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote] i rock out with my **** out lady... thats how i broke my nose actually, biohazard mosh pit at hte old birchhill when i was 17[/quote] I miss the days of moshing..cant do it anymore these days with the back..</P>

Went to a Dead Kennedies concert in Long Island back in the early 80s, and let me tell you about moshing..lol. Like no other concert i ever been to...</P>[/quote]

haha yea... honestly the most vicious **** i've ever been in was a Rage show i saw at Nassau. All the seats bum rushed the floor and from front to back and side to side was pitting... it was crazyness...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][OK drunky... just remember drunk words are sober thoughts............. []

[/quote] hahaha[/quote]</P>

well that shut you up quick. [:P]</P>

[/quote] haha f u[/quote]</P>

LOL- STOP BLUSHING!</P>

[/quote] don't make me go there woman![/quote]</P>

utt ohh..</P>

[/quote] or i'll have to give u a spanking[/quote]</P>

[:O]</P>[/quote]

[]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a guitar player.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                            [/quote]</P>

awwwww lil BLT!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

Yup

Bad Religion, Buzz****s, the Clash, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Nirvana, Offspring, Op. Ivy, Ramones, Rancid, Replacements, Sex Pistols, and the Strokes

You?
                              [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&b stuff</p>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

I'm a guitar player. Alt. Rock has some of the most guitar-oreintated songs I've heard. I love blasting my amp through my house.... lol
                              [/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

they are also the kings of the power chords and the bands u mentioned fail miserably at having good guitarists[/quote]

Don't be dissing my power chords
                              [/quote]

then don't try and brag about the guitar playing in power chord bands lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Come on now DezzzR. Had to find a red head. lol
                                [/quote]

And.... even better... for you Amanda, he's wearing a polo shirt!

I'm sure we can give him a backwards baseball cap

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X