X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a guitar player.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [/quote]</P>

awwwww lil BLT!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]

welcome to paradissssseeeeeee
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

Yup

Bad Religion, Buzz****s, the Clash, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Nirvana, Offspring, Op. Ivy, Ramones, Rancid, Replacements, Sex Pistols, and the Strokes

You?
      [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&amp;b stuff</p>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

I'm a guitar player. Alt. Rock has some of the most guitar-oreintated songs I've heard. I love blasting my amp through my house.... lol
      [/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

they are also the kings of the power chords and the bands u mentioned fail miserably at having good guitarists[/quote]

Don't be dissing my power chords
      [/quote]

then don't try and brag about the guitar playing in power chord bands lol[/quote]

I think it's great. Just strumming power chords for a couple of minutes.... great great stuff

It inspired a whole bunch of kids to play instruments

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a guitar player.
        [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        [/quote]</p>

awwwww lil BLT!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

I'm wearing the polo for you and only you []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote]

Yup

Bad Religion, Buzz****s, the Clash, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Nirvana, Offspring, Op. Ivy, Ramones, Rancid, Replacements, Sex Pistols, and the Strokes

You?
          [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&b stuff</p>[/quote]

i actually don't mind j***. I am a big bass guy, j*** has some of the greatest bass lines ever. I mean don't get me wrong, im not going out an buying j*** cds, but i find it tolerable more than alot of "rock" thats out there....[/quote]

I'm a guitar player. Alt. Rock has some of the most guitar-oreintated songs I've heard. I love blasting my amp through my house.... lol
          [/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

they are also the kings of the power chords and the bands u mentioned fail miserably at having good guitarists[/quote]

[/quote]

then don't try and brag about the guitar playing in power chord bands lol[/quote]

I think it's great. Just strumming power chords for a couple of minutes.... great great stuff

[/quote]

it killed rock

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
            [/quote]</p>

welcome to paradissssseeeeeee[/quote]

I know that song. I know a few Ramones songs, one Clash song and some others....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Come on now DezzzR. Had to find a red head. lol
              [/quote]

And.... even better... for you Amanda, he's wearing a polo shirt!

I'm sure we can give him a backwards baseball cap

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
              [/quote]</P>

LOLOLOL you know me sooo well!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]so are all you all like "rock" boys??[/quote] i rock out with my **** out lady... thats how i broke my nose actually, biohazard mosh pit at hte old birchhill when i was 17[/quote] I miss the days of moshing..cant do it anymore these days with the back..</P>

Went to a Dead Kennedies concert in Long Island back in the early 80s, and let me tell you about moshing..lol. Like no other concert i ever been to...</P>

[/quote] haha yea... honestly the most vicious **** i've ever been in was a Rage show i saw at Nassau. All the seats bum rushed the floor and from front to back and side to side was pitting... it was crazyness...[/quote] Im jealous lol/</P>

Rage is at the top of list of must see bands...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                  I am voting this as your new avatar for the rest of the day?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Yup

You?
                    [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&amp;b stuff</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

[/quote]

[/quote]

it killed rock[/quote]

The Ramones didn't kill rock my friend

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Anybody have any word on Tool coming around, let yours truly know..kay?</P>

</P>

[/quote] i vowed to NEVER see Tool again[/quote]</P>

your a homo. </P>

[/quote] read my explanation and tell me where im wrong[/quote]</P>

i advise eyou to take more shrooms before going.[]</P>

i love the visuals. and so what if maynard walks off stage. hes got things to do, H to shoot, songs to write.</P>

how can you hate on this man</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                        [/quote]</P>

awwwww lil BLT!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

i concur[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

LOL...

Lemme photoshop a backwards hat on the little guy....

Comment

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Yup

You?
                              [/quote]</p>

i really do listen to pretty much everything cept j*** and country but im def more into like r&b stuff</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

alt rock is 50/50

[/quote]

[/quote]

it killed rock[/quote]

The Ramones didn't kill rock my friend
                              [/quote]

no but green day (not at first), blink182, Good Charlette

that was all the pioneers of murderers of rock

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Anybody have any word on Tool coming around, let yours truly know..kay?</P>

*</P>

[/quote] i vowed to NEVER see Tool again[/quote]</P>

your a homo. </P>

[/quote] read my explanation and tell me where im wrong[/quote]</P>

i advise eyou to take more shrooms before going.[]</P>

i love the visuals. and so what if maynard walks off stage. hes got things to do, H to shoot, songs to write.</P>

how can you hate on this man</P>

lol</P>[/quote]

visuals are useless, no flow, no connections... horrible live band....

i think hes a *** to be honest lol

Comment

Working...
                                X