This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Anybody have any word on Tool coming around, let yours truly know..kay?</P>

</P>

[/quote] i vowed to NEVER see Tool again[/quote]</P>

your a homo. </P>

[/quote] read my explanation and tell me where im wrong[/quote]</P>

i advise eyou to take more shrooms before going.[]</P>

i love the visuals. and so what if maynard walks off stage. hes got things to do, H to shoot, songs to write.</P>

how can you hate on this man</P>

lol</P>

[/quote] visuals are useless, no flow, no connections... horrible live band.... i think hes a *** to be honest lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

no flow, connections?? stop their, your ****in crazy</P>

[/quote] 10 minutes between songs is a flow breaker.. no connection with the singer in the back in the dark[/quote]</P>

</P>

says the guy that listens to rage. i like rage alot but lets be honest, theres plenty of songs hes not in sync with the music. does no connection mean he doesnt belong in the back?</P>

you saw one show. they do different **** every show. i say give em another chance man. theyre a really good band. dare i say better then rage?[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- yanks/phils this weekend- place your bet!</P>

nothing with the avatar tho cuz LT already declared that</P>

[/quote] well do u have any ideas?? i mean i do, but Mod M may ban me[/quote]</P>

something apparioprate you *** lol</P>[/quote]

well my ideas seem appropriate to me []
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- yanks/phils this weekend- place your bet!</p>

nothing with the avatar tho cuz LT already declared that</p>

[/quote] well do u have any ideas?? i mean i do, but Mod M may ban me[/quote]</p>

something apparioprate you *** lol</p>[/quote]

Avatar AND a sig, I'm that sure we're taking 2 outta 3

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- yanks/phils this weekend- place your bet!</p>

nothing with the avatar tho cuz LT already declared that</p>

[/quote]

Phils are going down honey
          [/quote]</p>

keep dreaming homeboyy</p>

[/quote]</p>

we ant the mets blondy</p>

[/quote]</p>

well it looks like LT will have the avatar and most likely MMB the sig but come up with something else and place your bets.... id love to decorate the GMBs with myfriends sigs with picutres of my beautiful face in a phillies tshirt.... itll be great. </p>

[/quote]

I'm so confident in our team that I'll up the ante to an avatar and a sig.
          [/quote]</p>

you cant cuz Landon may have rights to your sig so...</p>[/quote]

yeah, but he won't so we don't have to worry about that....

and, we're not doing that until the NBA Finals are over, so I can have a sig for a month

And if i win the Landon bet and lose ur bet, I keep ur sig up until whenever...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

*</P>

your a homo. </P>

i love the visuals. and so what if maynard walks off stage. hes got things to do, H to shoot, songs to write.</P>

lol</P>

[/quote] visuals are useless, no flow, no connections... horrible live band.... i think hes a *** to be honest lol[/quote]</P>

*</P>

[/quote] 10 minutes between songs is a flow breaker.. no connection with the singer in the back in the dark[/quote]</P>

*</P>

says the guy that listens to rage. i like rage alot but lets be honest, theres plenty of songs hes not in sync with the music. does no connection mean he doesnt belong in the back?</P>

you saw one show. they do different **** every show. i say give em another chance man. theyre a really good band. dare i say better then rage?[]</P>[/quote]

you a rap metal lyracist and your going to tell me that there is no flow?

when i say connection, i mean connection to the crowd, the stage presence, the something extra that makes it special being at a show rather than listening to the radio.

They try to make up for their brutal show by having all those crazy animations up, its a failed attempt in my view.

And no i've seen them twice. Once at Continental and once at PNC.

musically they may even have a better sound live.. but to say their live show is better than Rages, is crazy

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

</P>

your a homo. </P>

lol</P>

</P>

</P>

you saw one show. they do different **** every show. i say give em another chance man. theyre a really good band. dare i say better then rage?[]</P>

[/quote] Well i will def. be there next time they are around..</P>

To be honest i would rather sacrifice stage show for awesome sound..imo.</P>

If you hear any news of them coming around, you will hook a poor fella up. right??????</P>

Comment

ya know dez, we have so much in common: yanks, giants, and music and we can never agree on anything lol

Comment

just sayin.........some songs........not in tune with the music, coming from a guy that knows and loves rage.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you a rap metal lyracist and your going to tell me that there is no flow?

when i say connection, i mean connection to the crowd, the stage presence, the something extra that makes it special being at a show rather than listening to the radio.

They try to make up for their brutal show by having all those crazy animations up, its a failed attempt in my view.

musically they may even have a better sound live.. but to say their live show is better than Rages, is crazy[/quote]

I'm not going to feign being a music concert aficionado, but I gotta go with MMB on this, if the guys taking 15 minute breaks to go shoot up back stage, I'm angry, I can listen to music on the radio, I want the guy on the mic talking to me (as in the crowd) and doing more then just playing their songs at the concert.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

*</P>

your a homo. </P>

lol</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote] Well i will def. be there next time they are around..</P>

To be honest i would rather sacrifice stage show for awesome sound..imo.</P>

If you hear any news of them coming around, you will hook a poor fella up. right??????</P>[/quote]

na i hear ya but the thing is that there is NO show... u might as well just play the CD and sit home lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ya know dez, we have so much in common: yanks, giants, and music and we can never agree on anything lol[/quote]</P>

i know man. once we get into the specifics it gets complicated. lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]just sayin.........some songs........not in tune with the music, coming from a guy that knows and loves rage.[/quote]

i don't get what u mean?

by the different sounds that necessarily don't go together, but they put them together and pull it off?

If thats what you mean, i find that more genius than negative.

Kind of like Early Korn, with that loose out of tune bass and they pulled it off

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- yanks/phils this weekend- place your bet!</P>

nothing with the avatar tho cuz LT already declared that</P>

[/quote]

Phils are going down honey
                              [/quote]</P>

keep dreaming homeboyy</P>

[/quote]</P>

we ant the mets blondy</P>

[/quote]</P>

well it looks like LT will have the avatar and most likely MMB the sig but come up with something else and place your bets.... id love to decorate the GMBs with myfriends sigs with picutres of my beautiful face in a phillies tshirt.... itll be great. </P>

[/quote]

I'm so confident in our team that I'll up the ante to an avatar and a sig.
                              [/quote]</P>

you cant cuz Landon may have rights to your sig so...</P>

[/quote]

yeah, but he won't so we don't have to worry about that....

and, we're not doing that until the NBA Finals are over, so I can have a sig for a month

And if i win the Landon bet and lose ur bet, I keep ur sig up until whenever...
                              [/quote]</P>

no- we are doing avatars! thats the deal cuz your not the only one i wanna bet. and its staying up until 10/11</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you a rap metal lyracist and your going to tell me that there is no flow?

musically they may even have a better sound live.. but to say their live show is better than Rages, is crazy[/quote]

I'm not going to feign being a music concert aficionado, but I gotta go with MMB on this, if the guys taking 15 minute breaks to go shoot up back stage, I'm angry, I can listen to music on the radio, I want the guy on the mic talking to me (as in the crowd) and doing more then just playing their songs at the concert.
                                [/quote]

well u know i really like Tool., but i wouldn't consider myself a big TOOL head ya know..

These die hard Tool fans are like a cult

Comment

Working...
                                X