This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]just sayin.........some songs........not in tune with the music, coming from a guy that knows and loves rage.[/quote] i don't get what u mean? by the different sounds that necessarily don't go together, but they put them together and pull it off? If thats what you mean, i find that more genius than negative. Kind of like Early Korn, with that loose out of tune bass and they pulled it off[/quote]</P>

some times he rushes his lyrics in order be in tune with the flow. sometimes it bothers me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]just sayin.........some songs........not in tune with the music, coming from a guy that knows and loves rage.[/quote] i don't get what u mean? by the different sounds that necessarily don't go together, but they put them together and pull it off? If thats what you mean, i find that more genius than negative. Kind of like Early Korn, with that loose out of tune bass and they pulled it off[/quote]</P>

some times he rushes his lyrics in order be in tune with the flow. sometimes it bothers me.</P>[/quote]

true

i'll even give you that, but thats the rap part of it....

i don't really see that as a downfall, thats just a hip hop influence
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- yanks/phils this weekend- place your bet!</p>

nothing with the avatar tho cuz LT already declared that</p>

[/quote]

Phils are going down honey
        [/quote]</p>

keep dreaming homeboyy</p>

[/quote]</p>

we ant the mets blondy</p>

[/quote]</p>

well it looks like LT will have the avatar and most likely MMB the sig but come up with something else and place your bets.... id love to decorate the GMBs with myfriends sigs with picutres of my beautiful face in a phillies tshirt.... itll be great. </p>

[/quote]

I'm so confident in our team that I'll up the ante to an avatar and a sig.
        [/quote]</p>

you cant cuz Landon may have rights to your sig so...</p>

[/quote]

yeah, but he won't so we don't have to worry about that....

and, we're not doing that until the NBA Finals are over, so I can have a sig for a month

And if i win the Landon bet and lose ur bet, I keep ur sig up until whenever...
        [/quote]</p>

no- we are doing avatars! thats the deal cuz your not the only one i wanna bet. and its staying up until 10/11</p>[/quote]

I get it... you're just too scared to up the ante with me... lol []

October 11, huh? That's fine. I'm down with that.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</P>

no- we are doing avatars! thats the deal cuz your not the only one i wanna bet. and its staying up until 10/11[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im not scared at all- i will have free reign of your avatar for 5 months and itll be great! i just gotta leave room for dezzzzzyyboyy and MMB- you cant hog everything LT</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</p>

no- we are doing avatars! thats the deal cuz your not the only one i wanna bet. and its staying up until 10/11[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

im not scared at all- i will have free reign of your avatar for 5 months and itll be great! i just gotta leave room for dezzzzzyyboyy and MMB- you cant hog everything LT</p>[/quote]

Free reign of the avatar? You mean whatever you want for 5 months? OK. I'm game girl...

What if dezzy and Matt don't bite?????

Comment

[/quote]</P>

im not scared at all- i will have free reign of your avatar for 5 months and itll be great! i just gotta leave room for dezzzzzyyboyy and MMB- you cant hog everything LT</P>[/quote]

we are going to have to figure something out... its gotta be big since we're gonna be chilling for the games

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I would consider myself a big TOOL[/quote]

Comment

[/quote]</P>

im not scared at all- i will have free reign of your avatar for 5 months and itll be great! i just gotta leave room for dezzzzzyyboyy and MMB- you cant hog everything LT</P>

[/quote]i have to think of something good. </P>

again i really wish you had a twin</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

im not scared at all- i will have free reign of your avatar for 5 months and itll be great! i just gotta leave room for dezzzzzyyboyy and MMB- you cant hog everything LT</p>[/quote]

Free reign of the avatar? You mean whatever you want for 5 months? OK. I'm game girl...

What if dezzy and Matt don't bite?????
                    [/quote]

what do u mean bite, if u take the avatar that only leaves the sig and there are two of us

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

im not scared at all- i will have free reign of your avatar for 5 months and itll be great! i just gotta leave room for dezzzzzyyboyy and MMB- you cant hog everything LT</p>

[/quote]i have to think of something good. </p>

again i really wish you had a twin</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I would consider myself a big TOOL[/quote][/quote]

Internet high five

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what do u mean bite, if u take the _____ that only leaves the ___ and there are two of us[/quote]
                          My dirty mind can go alot of places with this.......LMAO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I would consider myself a big TOOL[/quote][/quote]

Internet high five
                            [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I have a big TOOL[/quote][/quote]

u know it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I would consider myself a big TOOL[/quote][/quote]

Internet high five
                                [/quote]
                                LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X