• Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]GO NUGGETS
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

you were too good for us at draft day and you pulled a BLT cuz of your woman so it seemed to fit!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]GO NUGGETS
        [/quote]

[/quote]

That might be goal tending.
        [/quote]

The refs give him a pass because he's Kobe... lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]GO NUGGETS
          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yes gooo nuggets!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you were too good for us at draft day and you pulled a BLT cuz of your woman so it seemed to fit!</P>[/quote]

u did bail..

u and slipknottin, i was very disappointed with
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you were too good for us at draft day and you pulled a BLT cuz of your woman so it seemed to fit!</p>[/quote]

I was too good for you guys on draft day too

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wowww now, MMB/dezzz lol this bet if for MB only lol nothing in person thank you... although i love my phillies im not going there lol</P>

[/quote] i was going to suggest u be my naked cook lol[/quote]</P>

NEGATIVEEEEEE... you already have a ***** for that anyways</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you were too good for us at draft day and you pulled a BLT cuz of your woman so it seemed to fit!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yeah but we know better then to expect you to actually show up somewhere</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]NEGATIVEEEEEE... you already have a ***** for that anyways[/quote]

lol you say that to him as though it were some sort of insult.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wowww now, MMB/dezzz lol this bet if for MB only lol nothing in person thank you... although i love my phillies im not going there lol</P>

[/quote] i was going to suggest u be my naked cook lol[/quote]</P>

NEGATIVEEEEEE... you already have a ***** for that anyways</P>[/quote]

yea but i wanted it done tastefully... i figured u could help me out with that

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wowww now, MMB/dezzz lol this bet if for MB only lol nothing in person thank you... although i love my phillies im not going there lol</p>

[/quote] i was going to suggest u be my naked cook lol[/quote]</p>

NEGATIVEEEEEE... you already have a ***** for that anyways</p>[/quote]

If we lived closer together, I would say dinner and a movie, I pay for the whole thing, you pick where we eat, but you know.... long distance doesn't work []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you were too good for us at draft day and you pulled a BLT cuz of your woman so it seemed to fit!</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

ur balls didn't drop at that point yet... maybe they will one day...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

wowww now, MMB/dezzz lol this bet if for MB only lol nothing in person thank you... although i love my phillies im not going there lol</p>

[/quote] i was going to suggest u be my naked cook lol[/quote]</p>

NEGATIVEEEEEE... you already have a ***** for that anyways</p>[/quote]

If we lived closer together, I would say dinner and a movie, I pay for the whole thing, you pick where we eat, but you know.... long distance doesn't work []
                            [/quote]

u would actually have to show up when u make the plans tho

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you were too good for us at draft day and you pulled a BLT cuz of your woman so it seemed to fit!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yeah but we know better then to expect you to actually show up somewhere</p>[/quote]

I'll be at homecoming

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                                [/quote]

He's still making posts like this MMB....his balls still have not dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X