This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]NEGATIVEEEEEE... you already have a ***** for that anyways[/quote]

lol you say that to him as though it were some sort of insult.
    [/quote]</P>

im not insulting him, im giving him props but at the same time reiterating that i am not a ***** that is going to cook for him naked lol</P>

[/quote] why does she have to be a *****? why can't she just be a young sexy lady, who isn't ashamed of her body and is skilled with the pots n pans... its a match cuz im skilled with the pot![/quote]

Yeah wtf Amanda, it's fing women that perpetuate the double standard not Men.

women are always so afraid of looking like a slut/*****... WHY? whats the big deal if you like sex there is nothing wrong with that IMHO as long as your honest and upfront about it.
    [/quote]</P>

because IMHO your a ***** if you just sleep with any guy that asks you too... thats not me, no thanks. </P>

[/quote] who said she slept with me? Maybe she was just putting on a show for me and how do u know im just some guy? What if she was REALLY into me and i've been talkin to her for months... way to generalize my life[/quote]</P>

im not saying she slept with you daven was like whats the big deal if you like sex.. im just saying LOL obviously i like sex but im not down for the randoness like some people on here thats all... and im not putting on a rachel ray show in the nude for you sorry LOL... and you have not been talkin to her for months cuz she came up in convo over the last 2 weeks plus you still had the ***** around a few months ago! LOL BUSTED... she may be really into you.. you seem to be quiet the pimp lately so i dont blame her lol</P>

[/quote] well as a matter of fact, its been a month n half technically... i remember the date it was 4/9 i started talkin to her[/quote]</P>

ooooooo i see.... my bad then lol</P>[/quote]

and to be honest she looked sexy as hell and was very classy while she was in it... so apology accepted

but i am still a lil upset with the opinion of me lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not saying she slept with you daven was like whats the big deal if you like sex.. im just saying LOL obviously i like sex but im not down for the randoness like some people on here thats all... and im not putting on a rachel ray show in the nude for you sorry LOL...</p>[/quote]

I'm not saying you should be down for the randomness, everyone is different, but, unlike you I'm not going around calling you a Prude because you don't like to just hook-up with or F every guy you find attractive....

just as you have your limits I have mine, and other men and women have their own, and its different for everyone, I don't like the fact that there is some static limit on amount of partners that is considered "Acceptable" to you and the fact that you degrade women who happen to have a higher number that is acceptable to them.....to be perfectly honest.

Comment

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/casey78/Funny%20display%20images/man*****.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not saying she slept with you daven was like whats the big deal if you like sex.. im just saying LOL obviously i like sex but im not down for the randoness like some people on here thats all... and im not putting on a rachel ray show in the nude for you sorry LOL...</P>

[/quote]

I'm not saying you should be down for the randomness, everyone is different, but, unlike you I'm not going around calling you a Prude because you don't like to just hook-up with or F every guy you find attractive....

just as you have your limits I have mine, and other men and women have their own, and its different for everyone, I don't like the fact that there is some static limit on amount of partners that is considered "Acceptable" to you and the fact that you degrade women who happen to have a higher number that is acceptable to them.....to be perfectly honest.
          [/quote]</P>

well then ill just keep me opnions to myself then because there is a difference between being sexual in a classy way and just flat out dirty and thats the point im trying to make.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Just as you have your limits I have mine
            [/quote]
            Curious to hear what they are. Not paralyzed from the waist down and over 16?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im not saying she slept with you daven was like whats the big deal if you like sex.. im just saying LOL obviously i like sex but im not down for the randoness like some people on here thats all... and im not putting on a rachel ray show in the nude for you sorry LOL...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

well then ill just keep me opnions to myself then because there is a difference between being sexual in a classy way and just flat out dirty and thats the point im trying to make.</P>[/quote]

so cooking for a guy in lingerie is dirty? I would beg to differ

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Just as you have your limits I have mine
                [/quote]
                [/quote]

lmao

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest she looked sexy as hell and was very classy while she was in it... so apology accepted but i am still a lil upset with the opinion of me lol[/quote]

dude i know you well so dont be upset with my opinion of you, im busting your balls and you know this..</P>

lol she looked classy naked? i didnt know THAT was possible lol but thats good i guess?? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest she looked sexy as hell and was very classy while she was in it... so apology accepted but i am still a lil upset with the opinion of me lol[/quote]

dude i know you well so dont be upset with my opinion of you, im busting your balls and you know this..</P>

lol she looked classy naked? i didnt know THAT was possible lol but thats good i guess?? lol</P>[/quote]

well technically it wasn't naked, it was lingerie... but ya know

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Just as you have your limits I have mine
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote] lmao[/quote]</P>

LOLOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest she looked sexy as hell and was very classy while she was in it... so apology accepted but i am still a lil upset with the opinion of me lol[/quote]

lol she looked classy naked? i didnt know THAT was possible lol but thats good i guess?? lol</P>

[/quote] well technically it wasn't naked, it was lingerie... but ya know[/quote]</P>

ill give you props then, thats kinda hot lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well then ill just keep me opnions to myself then because there is a difference between being sexual in a classy way and just flat out dirty and thats the point im trying to make.</p>[/quote]

And cooking naked is automatically dirty? what about a threesome, is that automatically dirty? what about 3 different partners one week.....etc etc.

My point is whats dirty for you might not be for someone else, but who gives you the right to say that..."This" makes you a *****...but this doesn't...there are people in the world that would consider you a slut/***** simply because you had sex before marriage (I'm assuming here....)

get my drift?

I don't want you to keep your opinions to yourself, I'm highly curious to tell the truth...so don't take that the wrong way, I'm just saying I wish you wouldn't throw around the *****/Slut word so often, and I wish you didn't get so offended by other peoples "Stories" like you have a couple times.

trust me, this thread would be a lot less boring without you here, so pissing you off and making you clam up is the last thing I want to do...so don't take this as an attack at all.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            [/quote]

what fun would it be for a paralyzed chick, It's cliche but I'm in it just as much for her benefit as I am my own most times, and yes...lol over 16, preferably over 21 If I ever intend to "Hang out" with the girl.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                              [/quote]

what fun would it be for a paralyzed chick, It's cliche but I'm in it just as much for her benefit as I am my own most times, and yes...lol over 16, preferably over 21 If I ever intend to "Hang out" with the girl.
                              [/quote]
                              Ahh yes, because you can only "Hang out" if you are drinking right?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well then ill just keep me opnions to myself then because there is a difference between being sexual in a classy way and just flat out dirty and thats the point im trying to make.</P>

[/quote]

And cooking naked is automatically dirty? what about a threesome, is that automatically dirty? what about 3 different partners one week.....etc etc.

My point is whats dirty for you might not be for someone else, but who gives you the right to say that..."This" makes you a *****...but this doesn't...there are people in the world that would consider you a slut/***** simply because you had sex before marriage (I'm assuming here....)

get my drift?

I don't want you to keep your opinions to yourself, I'm highly curious to tell the truth...so don't take that the wrong way, I'm just saying I wish you wouldn't throw around the *****/Slut word so often, and I wish you didn't get so offended by other peoples "Stories" like you have a couple times.

trust me, this thread would be a lot less boring without you here, so pissing you off and making you clam up is the last thing I want to do...so don't take this as an attack at all.
                                [/quote]</P>

well just like people have their opinions on why our wideouts will suck or wont suck this year and express them, i have my opinion on what makes someone a *****.. i never said anyone hadto agree with me... i never said3some where *****ish (example- i gave props to kase for his this weekend) , nor to i believe i have ever commented on someones story calling someone a ***** (exept for MAYBE MMB or landon- whom i talk to outside the boards all the time and especially with MMB we refer to EVERY girl as a ***** or a ***** unless its a mutual friend) so that doesnt count. so im sorry if you think i throw the words around often cuz i do not feel that is the case but i will refrian... </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X