X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Ahh yes, because you can only "Hang out" if you are drinking right?
    [/quote]

umm kinda yea, as bad as that sounds, I can't think of much I do without drinking, movies maybe I suppose...it's actually awkward for me if I'm drinking like at dinner at a fridays or something, and my date isn't.

weird I know... maybe I'm an Alcy!!!! god no... but yes, a girl has to drink If I'm going to have serious relationship with her.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well just like people have their opinions on why our wideouts will suck or wont suck this year and express them, i have my opinion on what makes someone a *****.. i never said anyone hadto agree with me... i never said3some where *****ish (example- i gave props to kase for his this weekend) , nor to i believe i have ever commented on someones story calling someone a ***** (exept for MAYBE MMB or landon- whom i talk to outside the boards all the time and especially with MMB we refer to EVERY girl as a ***** or a ***** unless its a mutual friend) so that doesnt count. so im sorry if you think i throw the words around often cuz i do not feel that is the case but i will refrian... </p>[/quote]

no no, it's just that you "Seem" to have gotten offended by Matt's most recent story with the naked chef...calling her a ***** and such...maybe I just took it all wrong.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
        Curious to hear what they are. Not paralyzed from the waist down and over 16?
        [/quote]

what fun would it be for a paralyzed chick, It's cliche but I'm in it just as much for her benefit as I am my own most times, and yes...lol over 16, preferably over 21 If I ever intend to "Hang out" with the girl.
        [/quote]
        [/quote]

You make a point

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
          [/quote]

umm kinda yea, as bad as that sounds, I can't think of much I do without drinking, movies maybe I suppose...it's actually awkward for me if I'm drinking like at dinner at a fridays or something, and my date isn't.

weird I know... maybe I'm an Alcy!!!! god no... but yes, a girl has to drink If I'm going to have serious relationship with her.
          [/quote]
          What is the opposite of the deep end of the pool?

Shallow Daven.........

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
            [/quote]

what fun would it be for a paralyzed chick, It's cliche but I'm in it just as much for her benefit as I am my own most times, and yes...lol over 16, preferably over 21 If I ever intend to "Hang out" with the girl.
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

You make a point
            [/quote]

what is the point...that's my choice isn't it?

Comment

Shallow Daven.........
              [/quote]

rofl because if I judged a girl based purely on looks and not what she likes to do that wouldn't be shallow amirite?

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahah i dunno if its that weird... sounds like u just need to go upstairs, its only 12 STEPS
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

You make a point
                  [/quote]

what is the point...that's my choice isn't it?
                  [/quote]

I'm just saying. Everyone is entitled to their own choices. I was just saying that there's other ways to hang out than drink.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    hahah i dunno if its that weird... sounds like u just need to go upstairs, its only 12 STEPS[/quote]

lol whatever...

whats wrong with looking for a girl that has common likes and dislikes...

I LIKE drinking, not gonna lie, and I get along better with girls that like drinking too...:P

how that's shallow...I don't understand.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm just saying. Everyone is entitled to their own choices. I was just saying that there's other ways to hang out than drink.
                      [/quote]

yeah...ok, but what does that have to do with MY choice, with what I want to do when I hang out, I get pissed I can't bring a beer into Movie theaters (actually in Florida you can that's awesome)

Comment

Shallow Daven.........
                        [/quote]

rofl because if I judged a girl based purely on looks and not what she likes to do that wouldn't be shallow amirite?

[/quote]
                        Seems like your priorities are in the wrong order. Maybe I am taking it all wrong but you are just making yourself sound worse and worse on a daily basis. If someone came in here and read everything you have said they would think you are disrespectful, self centered, argumentative, a raving alcoholic and someone who doesn't care who he ****s as long as he gets some. You have your bright spots but I don't know.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

yeah...ok, but what does that have to do with MY choice, with what I want to do when I hang out, I get pissed I can't bring a beer into Movie theaters (actually in Florida you can that's awesome)

[/quote]

It has nothing to do with ur choice. Landon said sarcastically "the only way to hang out is to drink" or something like that. I was just agreeing with him

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I LIKE drinking, not gonna lie, and I get along better with girls that like drinking too...:P

[/quote]
                            "A girl has to drink If I'm going to have serious relationship with her."

That seems shallow to me

Comment

Seems like your priorities are in the wrong order. Maybe I am taking it all wrong but you are just making yourself sound worse and worse on a daily basis. If someone came in here and read everything you have said they would think you are disrespectful, self centered, argumentative, a raving alcoholic and someone who doesn't care who he ****s as long as he gets some. You have your bright spots but I don't know.
                              [/quote]

because I can't see myself in a serious relationship with a non-drinker? that seems like stretch to me.

Drinking is something I do regularly, and I feel awkward when hanging out with people who choose not to...I know I do, cause I've tried it...I don't see how that makes me self centered or disrespectful, I AM argumentative...I'm Irish..I think we all are, and I might be a bit of an alcoholic...and I do have standards.... so out of all the things up there you've stated I only see evidence of 1 and a half of them...

and hey, I'm just being honest around here, if ya'll don't like that, then you don't like that, there is nothing I can do about it...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I LIKE drinking, not gonna lie, and I get along better with girls that like drinking too...:P

[/quote]
                                "A girl has to drink If I'm going to have serious relationship with her."

That seems shallow to me
                                [/quote]

my question is WHY?

I honestly feel awkard if I go out to like a fridays or any random bar I usually frequent and hang out with a person who doesn't drink (at all)

I had a GF for 3 months that didn't drink...all my friends would ask me why I wasn't buying her drinks etc etc... I'm sorry, but if you refuse to drink at all, I'm very likely not going to get along with you (guy or girl) so I don't see that as being shallow, its just knowing the kind of person I do and don't get along with.

Comment

Working...
                                X