• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
      Seems like your priorities are in the wrong order. Maybe I am taking it all wrong but you are just making yourself sound worse and worse on a daily basis. If someone came in here and read everything you have said they would think you are disrespectful, self centered, argumentative, a raving alcoholic and someone who doesn't care who he ****s as long as he gets some. You have your bright spots but I don't know.
      [/quote]

because I can't see myself in a serious relationship with a non-drinker? that seems like stretch to me.

Drinking is something I do regularly, and I feel awkward when hanging out with people who choose not to...I know I do, cause I've tried it...I don't see how that makes me self centered or disrespectful, I AM argumentative...I'm Irish..I think we all are, and I might be a bit of an alcoholic...and I do have standards.... so out of all the things up there you've stated I only see evidence of 1 and a half of them...

and hey, I'm just being honest around here, if ya'll don't like that, then you don't like that, there is nothing I can do about it...
      [/quote]
      I appreciate the honesty. I am simply stating you are not showing the best side of yourself. If that is the best side then that sucks. It is not all about drinking Daven.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

[Y]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I LIKE drinking, not gonna lie, and I get along better with girls that like drinking too...:P

how that's shallow...I don't understand.
          [/quote]
          "A girl has to drink If I'm going to have serious relationship with her."

That seems shallow to me
          [/quote]

my question is WHY?

[/quote]
          Because it is bro. It is like saying I won't date a girl if she is too small or I won't date a girl because she doesn't like pizza. It just seems like something stupid and shallow to me. Why didn't your relationship work? If that girl drank would you still be with her today?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
            I appreciate the honesty. I am simply stating you are not showing the best side of yourself. If that is the best side then that sucks. It is not all about drinking Daven.
            [/quote]

If everyone only showed their best side in this thread, then noone would ever have anything to talk about.
            this is not a first date, and I'm not trying to "Impress" anyone around here...I'll tell everything from my high points to low points ...all you gotta do is ask, I don't hide **** because that's simply not as entertaining.

Comment

Alright guys. I think I'm done for today. It's ATH and PTI time.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I LIKE drinking, not gonna lie, and I get along better with girls that like drinking too...:P

[/quote]

That seems shallow to me
                [/quote]

my question is WHY?

[/quote]
                If that girl drank would you still be with her today?
                [/quote]

maybe.....

My point is this, look, your a football fan right? and say you have Giants season tickets, and want to go to the games, but this girl hates football, now everytime you go to a game, she's not gonna wanna come and she's likely to give you crap for ...wanting to go so early to tailgate for wasting a whole sunday yadda yadda yadda....Drinking is a BIG hobby for me, I spend alot of time doing it, so if someone completely rejects it, then It's unlikely we will be able to have a serious relationship.

besides simply being attracted physically to someone its good to also have common hobbies and to like similar things, I suppose because I want my "Serious GF" to like the things I like so we have some common ground I'm being shallow.

is it shallow that I'm attracted to girls that like to "Bowl" too?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I LIKE drinking, not gonna lie, and I get along better with girls that like drinking too...:P

[/quote]

That seems shallow to me
                  [/quote]

my question is WHY?

[/quote]
                  If that girl drank would you still be with her today?
                  [/quote]

maybe.....

My point is this, look, your a football fan right? and say you have Giants season tickets, and want to go to the games, but this girl hates football, now everytime you go to a game, she's not gonna wanna come and she's likely to give you crap for ...wanting to go so early to tailgate for wasting a whole sunday yadda yadda yadda....Drinking is a BIG hobby for me, I spend alot of time doing it, so if someone completely rejects it, then It's unlikely we will be able to have a serious relationship.
                  [/quote]
                  You are right about that. Great analogy by the way. That would be horrible. It wouldn't work. Maybe you should try drinking less. lol That would not be very Irish though. Kase is Irish to and he is drinking every night he is off............

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    You are right about that. Great analogy by the way. That would be horrible. It wouldn't work. Maybe you should try drinking less. lol That would not be very Irish though. Kase is Irish to and he is drinking every night he is off............
                    [/quote]

I don't want to drink less, I understand other people think its some big horrible thing to get drunk...trust me, I know that, but then I look at my parents, and my uncles and aunts, they are all bigger drinkers then I am, they are all married to drinkers, they all are pretty happily married I'd say...they all have successful lives...why should I stop doing something just because "Other people" say its bad.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                      I'll be at homecoming DANCE alone, wallowing in my own self pity
                      [/quote]

Fixt.
                      [/quote]

**** YOU
                      [/quote]</P>

masterbating using his tears for lub[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Why should I stop doing something just because "Other people" say its bad.
                        [/quote]
                        No one said it was bad. No one also said it was good. I just said maybe less......Care about your liver. It is the only one you will ever get. lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                          I'll be at homecoming DANCE alone, wallowing in my own self pity
                          [/quote]

Fixt.
                          [/quote]

**** YOU
                          [/quote]</p>

masterbating using his tears for lub[]</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Why should I stop doing something just because "Other people" say its bad.
                            [/quote]
                            No one said it was bad. No one also said it was good. I just said maybe less......Care about your liver. It is the only one you will ever get. lol
                            [/quote]

Liver's can actually be cut and they regenerate, it's the coolest organ in the human body IMHO, just cut the bad **** out and it heals itself.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

wanna do a Lung Cancer pic too...because I smoke?

I'm desensitized man...was a long time ago, infact, 2 weeks ago a guy I knew for about 20 years died from Liver and Esophagus cancer (he was 62) It's sad....It's not gonna make me stop drinking or smoking though.

Edit: Later peoples, going home. work day done.

Comment

Working...
                                X