• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Morning.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
      [/quote]
      [<)]
      [/quote]

Ur gonna have a party when LA loses?

Okaaaaaaay.....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
        [/quote]
        [<)]
        [/quote]

Okaaaaaaay.....
        [/quote]
        Oh yeah, can't wait

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
          [/quote]
          [<)]
          [/quote]</P>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
            [/quote]
            [&lt;)]
            [/quote]

Okaaaaaaay.....
            [/quote]
            Oh yeah, can't wait
            [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
              [&lt;)]
              [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>[/quote]

Someone's in a good mood... lol

Comment

Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to be at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday night.</p>

Problem is, so are John Cena and a bunch of wrestlers -- and they called it first.</p>

World
                Wrestling Entertainment said it is booked at the arena for an episode
                of Monday Night Raw, the same night the Nuggets are slated to host the
                Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.</p>

McMahon blamed Kroenke for not believing his team was good enough to still be playing in mid-May.</p>

"The
                fans in Denver had a lot more faith in making the playoffs than the
                owner," he said in a phone interview from Louisville, where Raw was
                taking place later Monday night.</p><font size="4" color="#0000ff">Denver is usually done with basketball by now. <font color="#000000">LMAO</font>
                </font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to be at the Pepsi Center in Denver next Monday night.</p>

Problem is, so are John Cena and a bunch of wrestlers -- and they called it first.</p>

World
                  Wrestling Entertainment said it is booked at the arena for an episode
                  of Monday Night Raw, the same night the Nuggets are slated to host the
                  Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.</p>

McMahon blamed Kroenke for not believing his team was good enough to still be playing in mid-May.</p>

"The
                  fans in Denver had a lot more faith in making the playoffs than the
                  owner," he said in a phone interview from Louisville, where Raw was
                  taking place later Monday night.</p><font color="#0000ff" size="4">Denver is usually done with basketball by now. <font color="#000000">LMAO</font>
                  </font>[/quote]

Wow, that's funny

Comment

and they usually lose to the Lakers... but that won't be the case this year either
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                      [&lt;)]
                      [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>[/quote]
                      I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.

Comment

Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and they usually lose to the Lakers... but that won't be the case this year either[/quote]
                          You are right. They will win a game or 2.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                            [&lt;)]
                            [/quote]</p>

I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
                            [/quote]

Did you spell that right? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and they usually lose to the Lakers... but that won't be the case this year either[/quote]

Denver in 6

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you spell that right? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
                                [/quote]
                                Of course I did. The first time I went to Disneyland my Grandpa had them carve it in wood for me. I had it like my whole life. Still do somewhere I think. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X