This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Did you spell that right? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
    [/quote]
    Of course I did. The first time I went to Disneyland my Grandpa had them carve it in wood for me. I had it like my whole life. Still do somewhere I think. lol
    [/quote]

Wow. Good stuff man

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
      [/quote]
      [<)]
      [/quote]</P>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</P>

[/quote]

Someone's in a good mood... lol
      [/quote]</P>

im actually in a ****ty mood but landon is on of my favorite people so he makes me feel better lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
        [/quote]</P>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
          [/quote]
          [&lt;)]
          [/quote]</P>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</P>

[/quote]
          I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
          [/quote]</P>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
            [&lt;)]
            [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>

[/quote]

Someone's in a good mood... lol
            [/quote]</p>

im actually in a ****ty mood but landon is on of my favorite people so he makes me feel better lol</p>[/quote]

Well hopefully we can get you out of that ****ty mood and turn that frown [] UPSIDE DOWN!! []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
              [&lt;)]
              [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>

[/quote]
              I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
              [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>[/quote]

It'll be Cavs/Nuggets, so save your money

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                [<)]
                [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                  [&lt;)]
                  [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]

You bet against LeBron to win the East?

We will all be witnesses to Matt losing money lolol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                    [&lt;)]
                    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

Suuuuuuuuuuuure buddy. lol Don't believe the hype. The Lakers suck and are soft.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                      [&lt;)]
                      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]</P>

and i would never talk to you again if that happened so i really hope you lose your money.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
                        [/quote]</p>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</p>[/quote]
                        Hey there Ms Amanda, good morn

No 'sammich' last nite, maybe this weekend Ill go buffet style on it again, LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                          [<)]
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]

You bet against LeBron to win the East?

We will all be witnesses to Matt losing money lolol
                          [/quote]

the days of me losing money are far gone my man.. i'll guarantee i'll be in the positive..

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                            [&lt;)]
                            [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</p>

Suuuuuuuuuuuure buddy. lol Don't believe the hype. The Lakers suck and are soft.
                            [/quote]

He's coming along! We'll teach ya Landon, don't worry lol

Comment

Yeah I don't think there is a chance in hell anyone but the Cav's win it all...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                                [<)]
                                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]</P>

and i would never talk to you again if that happened so i really hope you lose your money.</P>[/quote]

lol i don't care its only 50 dollars.. .if it hits, then happy happy joy joy, if it doesnt, then there will actually be a finals i'll want to see lol

Comment

Working...
                                X