This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
    [/quote]
    [<)]
    [/quote]</P>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</P>

[/quote]
    I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
    [/quote]</P>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</P>

[/quote]

It'll be Cavs/Nuggets, so save your money
    [/quote]</P>

as long as the cavs are there i dont care! but if the lakers are in itll be an excuse to go see landon and his wifeyy before oct thats all lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
      [/quote]
      [&lt;)]
      [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>

[/quote]
      I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
      [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]

You bet against LeBron to win the East?

We will all be witnesses to Matt losing money lolol
      [/quote]

the days of me losing money are far gone my man.. i'll guarantee i'll be in the positive..[/quote]

You just guaranteed that the Magic would win the East.

You must be taking some good stuff over there man....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
        [/quote]</P>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</P>

[/quote]
        Hey there Ms Amanda, good morn

No 'sammich' last nite, maybe this weekend Ill go buffet style on it again, LOL
        [/quote]</P>

oh dear lord...........</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]then happy happy joy joy[/quote]

Ren and Stimpy such a good show.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
            [&lt;)]
            [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

as long as the cavs are there i dont care! but if the lakers are in itll be an excuse to go see landon and his wifeyy before oct thats all lol</p>[/quote]

Cavs win and then LeBron jets to New York.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
              [&lt;)]
              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
              [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]
              LOL, 'Skip To My Lou' can only work so much magic by himself, and with Bron Bron there its gonna be a lil tougher for Howard...... Gonna be a HELL OF A SERIES, same with the west

Sorry Lando, Im a Melo fan.... He reminds me of Paul Pierce cept he isnt guaranteed to put down 20 in the 4th
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Cavs win and then LeBron jets to New York.
                [/quote]

that's when I start going to BBall games every week.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Yeah I don't think there is a chance in hell anyone but the Cav's win it all...
                  [/quote]
                  18-1

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                    [<)]
                    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

the days of me losing money are far gone my man.. i'll guarantee i'll be in the positive..[/quote]

[/quote]

really? is that what i did? maybe u could bump where i guaranteed a magic victory
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                      [<)]
                      [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

LOL, 'Skip To My Lou' can only work so much magic by himself, and with Bron Bron there its gonna be a lil tougher for Howard...... Gonna be a HELL OF A SERIES, same with the west

Sorry Lando, Im a Melo fan.... He reminds me of Paul Pierce cept he isnt guaranteed to put down 20 in the 4th
                      [/quote]

yea i agree, but i also think Howards presence is also going to take away some of bron brons driving ability
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Yeah I don't think there is a chance in hell anyone but the Cav's win it all...
                        [/quote]
                        18-1
                        [/quote]

I was in the stadium week 17 when we almost beat em, I knew we had a shot....noone has a shot against the Cavs....not to mention its 7 games vs one game.

Comment

Hello everyone . If I can put my 2 cents in it would be , GO CAVS

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oh dear lord...........</p>[/quote]
                            Hey, Im 24 and in an 'open relationship' why not get all the male-*****dom outta my system, LOL.... True my girl now is pretty damn awesome, but we havent made it exclusive yet so gotta keep my pimpin pimpin
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                              [&lt;)]
                              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

really? is that what i did? maybe u could bump where i guaranteed a magic victory[/quote]

You said I'll guarantee I'll be in the positive and you're betting for Orlando to win the East, so I was assuming that you being in the positive meant that Orlando would have to win the East

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh dear lord...........</P>[/quote]
                                Hey, Im 24 and in an 'open relationship' why not get all the male-*****dom outta my system, LOL.... True my girl now is pretty damn awesome, but we havent made it exclusive yet so gotta keep my pimpin pimpin
                                [/quote]Pimp it son , pimp it

Comment

Working...
                                X