X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

You said I'll guarantee I'll be in the positive and you're betting for Orlando to win the East, so I was assuming that you being in the positive meant that Orlando would have to win the East
    [/quote]

were did he say he only made ONE bet.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
      [/quote]
      [<)]
      [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>

[/quote]
      I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
      [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>[/quote]

It'll be Cavs/Nuggets, so save your money
      [/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]

You bet against LeBron to win the East?

We will all be witnesses to Matt losing money lolol
      [/quote]

the days of me losing money are far gone my man.. i'll guarantee i'll be in the positive..[/quote]

You just guaranteed that the Magic would win the East.

You must be taking some good stuff over there man....
      [/quote]

really? is that what i did? maybe u could bump where i guaranteed a magic victory[/quote]

You said I'll guarantee I'll be in the positive and you're betting for Orlando to win the East, so I was assuming that you being in the positive meant that Orlando would have to win the East
      [/quote]

no no no ...

what i mean was regardless of what happens with the magic series, i guarantee i'll be in the positive
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

The NFL Network will remain available to Comcast cable customers.The
        league and the cable provider announced a long-term agreement Tuesday
        that will keep the NFL-owned channel out of Comcast's premium sports
        tier of programming and ended a lengthy battle between the companies.

This is great news for all Comcast customers. No more paying for this ****. Now I will get to see the Giants on Thanksgiving without having to go to a bar. Thank you baby jesus.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Nuggets go up 1-0 tonight []
          [/quote]
          [&lt;)]
          [/quote]</p>

LANDONNNNNNNNN- hello hello my handsome friend. how are you doing on this lovely tuesday morning!</p>

[/quote]
          I am supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Just waiting for tonight. Should be great. Can't wait to see ya. Don't forget the chips and dip. lol I have the Kobe jersey washed and ready for you.
          [/quote]</p>

i like that lakers. and i like kobe. but i like the cavs better. and i love bron bron. if its cavs/lakers im flying to utah- be ready</p>[/quote]

It'll be Cavs/Nuggets, so save your money
          [/quote]

well i hope its magic... i put 50 on magic to win the east and it pays 450 lol[/quote]
          LOL, 'Skip To My Lou' can only work so much magic by himself, and with Bron Bron there its gonna be a lil tougher for Howard...... Gonna be a HELL OF A SERIES, same with the west

Sorry Lando, Im a Melo fan.... He reminds me of Paul Pierce cept he isnt guaranteed to put down 20 in the 4th
          [/quote]

yea i agree, but i also think Howards presence is also going to take away some of bron brons driving ability[/quote]
          Yea theres no question about it, Howard is gonna make it alot tougher on Bron, but then again Bron may be the best ball player since the old MJ, the fadeaway with the are type tish....
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Cavs win and then LeBron jets to New York.
            [/quote]

that's when I start going to BBall games every week.
            [/quote]</P>

im a cavs fan.. but if bron ends up in NY i might have to start rootin for the knicks since im obsessed with my baby bron bron... and MMB no comments please lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
              [/quote]</p>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</p>

[/quote]
              Hey there Ms Amanda, good morn

No 'sammich' last nite, maybe this weekend Ill go buffet style on it again, LOL
              [/quote]</p>

oh dear lord...........</p>[/quote]
              Hey, Im 24 and in an 'open relationship' why not get all the male-*****dom outta my system, LOL.... True my girl now is pretty damn awesome, but we havent made it exclusive yet so gotta keep my pimpin pimpin
              [/quote]Pimp it son , pimp it[/quote]
              Straight Mack-a-docious aint no simpin on MAH pimpin, cant tame what aint lame..... LOL, I think ive been watching too much Dolemite, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The NFL Network will remain available to Comcast cable customers.The

This is great news for all Comcast customers. No more paying for this ****. Now I will get to see the Giants on Thanksgiving without having to go to a bar. Thank you baby jesus.
                [/quote]

Wait... it's out of the premium sports package? It's ****ing FREE???

You just became my best friend for today

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                  Yea theres no question about it, Howard is gonna make it alot tougher on Bron, but then again Bron may be the best ball player since the old MJ, the fadeaway with the are type tish....
                  [/quote]

I don't know how much an impact it'll be, I forget what game it was, but Bron just decided to pull up and chuck three's from DEEP...went like 4-5 right off the bat...I don't see Howard stopping that...if LeBron is on, he can get the ball in the hole from anywhere on the court.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

im a cavs fan.. but if bron ends up in NY i might have to start rootin for the knicks since im obsessed with my baby bron bron... and MMB no comments please lol</p>[/quote]

he is the ONLY reason I've been watching Basketball this year...period.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

im a cavs fan.. but if bron ends up in NY i might have to start rootin for the knicks since im obsessed with my baby bron bron... and MMB no comments please lol</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]Hello everyone . If I can put my 2 cents in it would be , GO CAVS[/quote]</P>

SHEPHERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wait... it's out of the premium sports package? It's ****ing FREE???

[/quote]
                          Tell me about it. I am so happy about this.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
                            [/quote]</P>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</P>

[/quote]
                            Hey there Ms Amanda, good morn

No 'sammich' last nite, maybe this weekend Ill go buffet style on it again, LOL
                            [/quote]</P>

oh dear lord...........</P>

[/quote]
                            Hey, Im 24 and in an 'open relationship' why not get all the male-*****dom outta my system, LOL.... True my girl now is pretty damn awesome, but we havent made it exclusive yet so gotta keep my pimpin pimpin
                            [/quote]</P>

you been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The NFL Network will remain available to Comcast cable customers.The

[/quote]

Wait... it's out of the premium sports package? It's ****ing FREE???

[/quote]

yeah I heard this yesterday on sirus radio....I don't have Comcast though.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If Bron ends up on the Knicks, I think the Knicks will take precedent over the Yanks as my 3rd fav sports team after NYG and NYR......

Ive been waiting too long for my Knicks to be decent again...... When we did Patrick Chewing like a dirty Hunts Point Street Walker the Knicks had a curse put over the franchise and Bron Bron may bethe only way to reverse it, well maybe get Ewing on the bench as an assistant and his kid on the bench as depth

Comment

Working...
                                X