This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Wait... it's out of the premium sports package? It's ****ing FREE???

You just became my best friend for today
    [/quote]
    Tell me about it. I am so happy about this.
    [/quote]

Me too [] [<)]

Now if only they can get that ****ing Sunday Ticket
    [/quote]
    I don't think that will ever happen. Plus they extended until 2013. Last year I got 13 Giants games. It seems that there games are always the best so the network here plays them. It is great. When they don't my friend lives about 3 minutes away and he has the ticket.
    [/quote]

The last 2 years I have gotten 14 reg season games and the playoff games.

Comparing this year's schedule to the Eagles, I should get the same amount or maybe even more...

I cannot WAIT until I move back to NY/NJ though... my Comcast ****ed me over last year. We get 2 Fox channels. They said one of them was showing Cowboys at Giants, when we destroyed them at home in November. Both channels actually showed Eagles at Seahawks. I was so pissed.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The NFL Network will remain available to Comcast cable customers.The
      league and the cable provider announced a long-term agreement Tuesday
      that will keep the NFL-owned channel out of Comcast's premium sports
      tier of programming and ended a lengthy battle between the companies.

This is great news for all Comcast customers. No more paying for this ****. Now I will get to see the Giants on Thanksgiving without having to go to a bar. Thank you baby jesus.
      [/quote]

yea they say this is going to open the flood gates for Cablevision, so good shizzle[/quote]
      .... And hopefully Time Warner Cable too, im gettin back 2 BK and would LOOOOOOVE to have NFLN on the dial

Verizon FIOS doesnt have it right???
      [/quote]

no Fios has it[/quote]

I think Fios has the Ticket too

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Orlando has beat Cleveland 8 of the last 11. People seem to blow this stat off but it says something.

Lakers have beat Devner 10 of the last 11. People seem to blow this stat off but it says something.
        [/quote]

Dallas beat us twice before we beat them in the playoffs during our superbowll run, that all means ****[/quote]
        This is Basketball not Football. Find a basketball stat to back up your argument.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The NFL Network will remain available to Comcast cable customers.The
          league and the cable provider announced a long-term agreement Tuesday
          that will keep the NFL-owned channel out of Comcast's premium sports
          tier of programming and ended a lengthy battle between the companies.

This is great news for all Comcast customers. No more paying for this ****. Now I will get to see the Giants on Thanksgiving without having to go to a bar. Thank you baby jesus.
          [/quote]

yea they say this is going to open the flood gates for Cablevision, so good shizzle[/quote]
          .... And hopefully Time Warner Cable too, im gettin back 2 BK and would LOOOOOOVE to have NFLN on the dial

Verizon FIOS doesnt have it right???
          [/quote]

no Fios has it[/quote]
          Worrrrrrrd, def getting FIOS when I move back ths summer I had no idea FIOS had it, I thought it was only DirecTV and Dish Network (which sucks more than a hoover, I know I have it at work and EVERY Yanks game gets Blacked Out)
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good everybody?

Lando congrats on the LAKERS !!![/quote]
            Thanks man. Don't get it twisted though people. Mr. Awe also wants Lebron to win.
            [/quote]

I'm a BIG Lebron guy...the $200.00 doesn't hurt either.lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

its only kobe vs shaq.

and vs the state of Denver and the waitress he molested[/quote]

MMB is trying to push BB4417's buttons....That's DANGEROUS !!!

Comment

What did I miss yesterday ??

LT did u lose that V-card yet ??

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Cant forget about your local watering hole..... BTW whats the big team out in SLC, the Broncs???
                  [/quote]
                  I don't really have a local bar. Most of them are closed on Sunday. I just chill at the crib. Yeah though, Broncos and Cowboys are what you see most out here.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</p>[/quote]

Matt,

did u ever post pics from the last meet? if so, where can we look at them?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

its only kobe vs shaq.

and vs the state of Denver and the waitress he molested[/quote]

MMB is trying to push BB4417's buttons....That's DANGEROUS !!![/quote]

nobody realized i said State of Denver lol
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="NYG_inul"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

*</p>[/quote]

Matt,

did u ever post pics from the last meet? if so, where can we look at them?
                        [/quote]

i dont think there were any taken... our photographer had a rough day
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

nobody realized i said State of Denver lol[/quote]

I'll take it you weren't a geography major... lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Buenos Dias Conyo's (Good Morning F*ckers)
                            [/quote]</p>

morning mr kase... did you have a "sammich" for dinner last night? lol</p>

[/quote]
                            Hey there Ms Amanda, good morn

No 'sammich' last nite, maybe this weekend Ill go buffet style on it again, LOL
                            [/quote]</p>

oh dear lord...........</p>

[/quote]
                            Hey, Im 24 and in an 'open relationship' why not get all the male-*****dom outta my system, LOL.... True my girl now is pretty damn awesome, but we havent made it exclusive yet so gotta keep my pimpin pimpin
                            [/quote]</p>

you been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin.</p>[/quote]
                            I been gettin my Players Ball invitation for years, LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Cant forget about your local watering hole..... BTW whats the big team out in SLC, the Broncs???
                              [/quote]
                              I don't really have a local bar. Most of them are closed on Sunday. I just chill at the crib. Yeah though, Broncos and Cowboys are what you see most out here.
                              [/quote]
                              WOW closed bars on sunday!??!?!?! THATS why SLC doesnt have a NFL Team, LOL

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss yesterday ??

LT did u lose that V-card yet ??[/quote]
                                LOL who are you kidding........ LOL sorry BLT

Comment

Working...
                                X