This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think he wants to lose his V-card to a hooker yo.
    [/quote]

If it started getting ridiculous like 22-23 I would wanna lose mine to anything with a hole...lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]when?[/quote]

Friday night On the race car bed with the Twister bed sheets
      [/quote]

so is that were you intend on taking MMB for your first time LT?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]when?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LT won't be abl[e to walk the next day when i get thru with him
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think he wants to lose his V-card to a hooker yo.
          [/quote]

If it started getting ridiculous like 22-23 I would wanna lose mine to anything with a hole...lol[/quote]

I thought 18 was ridiculous.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
            LT won't be abl[e to walk the next day when i get thru with him[/quote]

horrifying mental picture...thanks.

Comment

Comment

anyone going to training camp in Albany this summer...might go before they move it to NJ at the new facilities...It's only 5 hrs. drive for me and I got friends in Albany to stay/party with....if anyones going to be there like Daven,MMB , IBB85, KAse etc...PM me and let me know

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] LT won't be abl[e to walk the next day when i get thru with him[/quote]

horrifying mental picture...thanks.
                  [/quote]</P>

yeah that was a rough one lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]when?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LT won't be abl[e to walk the next day when i get thru with him[/quote]

D on't

U ever

D o that

E ver again

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think he wants to lose his V-card to a hooker yo.
                      [/quote]

If it started getting ridiculous like 22-23 I would wanna lose mine to anything with a hole...lol[/quote]

I thought 18 was ridiculous.....
                      [/quote]

I don't know that 18 is ridiculous I was 17 1/2 when I lost mine...I thought 16-17 was average for a guy but I dunno.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]anyone going to training camp in Albany this summer...might go before they move it to NJ at the new facilities...It's only 5 hrs. drive for me and I got friends in Albany to stay/party with....if anyones going to be there like Daven,MMB , IBB85, KAse etc...PM me and let me know[/quote]</P>

i wasnt plannin on it since im broke as a joke right now but well see when it gets closer... if the funds allow i am DEF down... ill keep ya posted!</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]anyone going to training camp in Albany this summer...might go before they move it to NJ at the new facilities...It's only 5 hrs. drive for me and I got friends in Albany to stay/party with....if anyones going to be there like Daven,MMB , IBB85, KAse etc...PM me and let me know[/quote]

na albany is a ride and i gotta save my days cuz it looks like im actually gonna have a vacation this year

Comment

Landon check ur PM brotha

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon check ur PM brotha, i sent you some **** pics
                              [/quote]

ewwww... ur really taking steps back in ur development

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon check ur PM brotha, i sent you some **** pics
                                [/quote]

ewwww... ur really taking steps back in ur development[/quote]

LOL... stop it man

Comment

Working...
                                X