This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon check ur PM brotha, i sent you some **** pics
    [/quote] ewwww... ur really taking steps back in ur development[/quote]

LOL... stop it man
    [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

These people are not your friends.</P>

[/quote]

And what makes you say that?
    [/quote]</P>

Those who talk up their sexual exploits on a football MB (emphasis on the word "talk") may not have your best interests at heart.</P>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</P>

[/quote] This is a BS thread Morehead...we're just talking bout WTF comes up randomly...sometimes it's sports, sex, work, LT etc...[/quote]</P>

Me too. Is that OK?</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon check ur PM brotha, i sent you some **** pics

LOL... stop it man
      [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Those who talk up their sexual exploits on a football MB (emphasis on the word "talk") may not have your best interests at heart.</P>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</P>

[/quote] so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend? alllllllllrighty then[/quote]</P>

Nope, not what I'm saying at all.</P>

When the rubber meets the road, I'm sure you will be there for my little buddy.</P>

Its all very interesting to me though.* All you "big talkers".</P>

I'm very impressed with some of you.</P>[/quote]

u can call me scooby lol, aka top dog
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm very impressed with some of you.</p>[/quote]
        Thanks Morehead. [{]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
          [/quote]</p>

Be strong, LT.</p>

These people are not your friends.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Those who talk up their sexual exploits on a football MB (emphasis on the word "talk") may not have your best interests at heart.</p>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</p>[/quote]

so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend?

alllllllllrighty then[/quote]

Moreheads really just trying to make me angry...he tries to do it at least once everyday around here, he's like my own little stalker.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
            [/quote]</p>

Be strong, LT.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Those who talk up their sexual exploits on a football MB (emphasis on the word "talk") may not have your best interests at heart.</p>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</p>[/quote]

Anyone who thinks Matt or Daven is their role model needs to have their head examined ASAP
            [/quote]

one day LT u'll regret saying that[/quote]

I don't know. I'll have to meet you first.
            [/quote]

Oct. 11th ???????????????[/quote]

Well my school's homecoming is the week before that...............

October 3rd MMB, Wesley football stadium, be there for the best Div. III team you've ever seen in ur life.
            [/quote]

u really are missing hte point of the homecoming day party...

so hence, i will be rocking the colors of whoever Wesley is playing lol.

Comment

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
                FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
                  [/quote]</p>

Be strong, LT.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend?

alllllllllrighty then[/quote]

Moreheads really just trying to make me angry...he tries to do it at least once everyday around here, he's like my own little stalker.
                  [/quote]

im not gonna lie, it def usually is high points of my day when u two get at each other

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
                    [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend? alllllllllrighty then[/quote]</P>

When the rubber meets the road, I'm sure you will be there for my little buddy.</P>

Morehead you're in a bit of a sour mood today...sometimes people need a good swift KICK in the *** to get their **** together and I think that's what some of the posters in this thread are trying to do for LT...we can't just let him waste his youth !!!

U don't get to be 18 again !

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
                      [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend? alllllllllrighty then[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Interesting. This is all about you now.</P>

Hmmm.....Intersesting psychological study.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
                        FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
                        [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
                          [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Morehead you're in a bit of a sour mood today...sometimes people need a good swift KICK in the *** to get their **** together and I think that's what some of the posters in this thread are trying to do for LT...we can't just let him waste his youth !!!

U don't get to be 18 again ![/quote]

i think i know why....

Comment

Moorehead- speaking of virgins..looks like your Sox are facing 3 of them starting tonight with Wake...lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LOL... stop it man
                              [/quote]</p>

Be strong, LT.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</p>

[/quote] so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend? alllllllllrighty then[/quote]</p>

Nope, not what I'm saying at all.</p>

When the rubber meets the road, I'm sure you will be there for my little buddy.</p>

Its all very interesting to me though. All you "big talkers".</p>

I'm very impressed with some of you.</p>[/quote]

u can call me scooby lol, aka top dog[/quote]
                              And me Cujo.... LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </font>
                                [/quote]

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X