Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

LOL

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Interesting. This is all about you now.</p>

Hmmm.....Intersesting psychological study.</p>[/quote]

not "Now" your posts have all been about me for like weeks now...it is somewhat interesting I suppose...what did I do that makes you so attracted to me whatever it was let me know, maybe it works on women too.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </font>
        [/quote]

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

it took him long enough...

im lookin for a Shaq lakers jersey on that website so i can rock it when ur here
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
          FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
          [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol[/quote]... That among PLENTY of other things

Hey for all we know outside the MBs he has no friends that give him SWIFT kicks in the pants like we do on a daily basis, and if we dont then who will???
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Interesting.** This is all about you now.</p>

not "Now" your posts have all been about me for like weeks now...it is somewhat interesting I suppose...what did I do that makes you so attracted to me whatever it was let me know, maybe it works on women too.
            [/quote]

let the games begin and the rest of my day rushed. I love it... KORN TONITE!!!

And in the meantime... Moorehead vs Davenllll

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </FONT>
              [/quote]</P>

well thats the fun fact of the day.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000ff" size="4">I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </font>
                [/quote]

im lookin for a Shaq lakers jersey on that website so i can rock it when ur here[/quote]

LOL.... predictable

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
                  FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
                  [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol[/quote]... That among PLENTY of other things

Hey for all we know outside the MBs he has no friends that give him SWIFT kicks in the pants like we do on a daily basis, and if we dont then who will???
                  [/quote]

hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Interesting. This is all about you now.</p>

[/quote]

And in the meantime... Moorehead vs Davenllll[/quote]

Honestly, he comes in here and Bolds MY name in a post saying how you and me aren't role models (which neither of us claimed to be by the way) and then plays it off like he's not directing his posts at me, he just a love drunk stalker imho.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon check ur PM brotha, i sent you some **** pics
                      [/quote] ewwww... ur really taking steps back in ur development[/quote]

LOL... stop it man
                      [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

These people are not your friends.</P>

[/quote]

And what makes you say that?
                      [/quote]</P>

Those who talk up their sexual exploits on a football MB (emphasis on the word "talk") may not have your best interests at heart.</P>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</P>

[/quote] so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend? alllllllllrighty then[/quote]</P>

Nope, not what I'm saying at all.</P>

When the rubber meets the road, I'm sure you will be there for my little buddy.</P>

Its all very interesting to me though. All you "big talkers".</P>

I'm very impressed with some of you.</P>

[/quote] Morehead you're in a bit of a sour mood today...sometimes people need a good swift KICK in the *** to get their **** together and I think that's what some of the posters in this thread are trying to do for LT...we can't just let him waste his youth !!! U don't get to be 18 again ![/quote] i think i know why.... [/quote]</P>

Didn't help. Quite honestly the Sox have me down a lot more than the Celtics.</P>

Hey, I've been good and stayed away from this thread for a while. Let you youngin's spew your stuff. I just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in at the appropriate time.</P>

The fact that a collective nerve has been struck is interesting.Go ahead back to your"Lord of the Flies" fest.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Interesting.** This is all about you now.</p>

[/quote]

And in the meantime... Moorehead vs Davenllll[/quote]

Honestly, he comes in here and Bolds MY name in a post saying how you and me aren't role models (which neither of us claimed to be by the way) and then plays it off like he's not directing his posts at me, he just a love drunk stalker imho.
                        [/quote]

i am not a role model

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                          hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol[/quote]

we all know that was just him with a second account MMB.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol[/quote]

Oh yeah.... lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Landon check ur PM brotha, i sent you some **** pics
                              [/quote] ewwww... ur really taking steps back in ur development[/quote]

LOL... stop it man
                              [/quote]</P>

Be strong, LT.</P>

These people are not your friends.</P>

[/quote]

And what makes you say that?
                              [/quote]</P>

Those who talk up their sexual exploits on a football MB (emphasis on the word "talk") may not have your best interests at heart.</P>

Most of them seem like nice guys, but may not come from "role model central".</P>

[/quote] so because i mentioned when i lost my virginity that means im not LTs friend? alllllllllrighty then[/quote]</P>

Nope, not what I'm saying at all.</P>

When the rubber meets the road, I'm sure you will be there for my little buddy.</P>

Its all very interesting to me though.* All you "big talkers".</P>

I'm very impressed with some of you.</P>

[/quote] Morehead you're in a bit of a sour mood today...sometimes people need a good swift KICK in the *** to get their **** together and I think that's what some of the posters in this thread are trying to do for LT...we can't just let him waste his youth !!! U don't get to be 18 again ![/quote] i think i know why.... [/quote]</P>

Didn't help. Quite honestly the Sox have me down a lot more than the Celtics.</P>

Hey, I've been good and stayed away from this thread for a while.* Let you youngin's spew your stuff.* I just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in at the appropriate time.</P>

The fact that a collective nerve has been struck is interesting.***Go ahead back to your*"Lord of the Flies" fest.</P>[/quote]

lol quite frankly i wish u'd post here more... i just didn't appreciate u filling BLTs head with things like we're telling him this stuff for our own selfish reasons... ur only young once..

cmon grandpa, u know that lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </font>
                                [/quote]

im lookin for a Shaq lakers jersey on that website so i can rock it when ur here[/quote]
                                Kobe will have a ring by then so your argument will hold no weight. Rock it all you want pimpin

Comment

Working...
                                X