This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
    FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
    [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol[/quote]... That among PLENTY of other things

Hey for all we know outside the MBs he has no friends that give him SWIFT kicks in the pants like we do on a daily basis, and if we dont then who will???
    [/quote]

hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol[/quote]
    LOL, word.... It seems like u got similar friends as I do and if im simpin or slackin they'll tell me straight up and help me back on my feet if need be (sometimes after a smack or 2, LOL). IMO those are better friends than ones who sit back and let you crumble, you put your homies on they they put you on...... At least thats how it is in my crew
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Interesting. This is all about you now.</P>

Hmmm.....Intersesting psychological study.</P>

[/quote]

not "Now" your posts have all been about me for like weeks now...it is somewhat interesting I suppose...what did I do that makes you so attracted to me whatever it was let me know, maybe it works on women too.
      [/quote] let the games begin and the rest of my day rushed. I love it... KORN TONITE!!! And in the meantime... Moorehead vs Davenllll[/quote]

Honestly, he comes in here and Bolds MY name in a post saying how you and me aren't role models (which neither of us claimed to be by the way) and then plays it off like he's not directing his posts at me, he just a love drunk stalker imho.
      [/quote]</P>

This from a guy who has my name in his sig.</P>

And who are you again?</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
        hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol[/quote]

we all know that was just him with a second account MMB.....
        [/quote]

i don't have a second account, that was a different guy

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The fact that a collective nerve has been struck is interesting.
          </p>[/quote]

is that a fact now? because I'm not angry, I doubt MMB is, I really doubt anyone here is angry...so what "Nerve" do you think you struck...I think you give yourself WAY to much credit, you come into random threads make a bad joke, and simply because people respond to you you think you've successfully trolled the thread....responding to you does not mean you struck some nerve....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </font>
            [/quote]

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

it took him long enough...

im lookin for a Shaq lakers jersey on that website so i can rock it when ur here[/quote]
            Kobe will have a ring by then so your argument will hold no weight. Rock it all you want pimpin
            [/quote]

if Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
              LeBron will have a ring by then so your argument will hold a lot of weight. Please don't wear that or I may cry.
              [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
                That is a bold statement Dr. Bud. Are you sure you want to be held to that?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
                  FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
                  [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol[/quote]... That among PLENTY of other things

Hey for all we know outside the MBs he has no friends that give him SWIFT kicks in the pants like we do on a daily basis, and if we dont then who will???
                  [/quote]

LOL, word.... It seems like u got similar friends as I do and if im simpin or slackin they'll tell me straight up and help me back on my feet if need be (sometimes after a smack or 2, LOL).* IMO those are better friends than ones who sit back and let you crumble, you put your homies on they they put you on...... At least thats how it is in my crew
                  [/quote]

na yea...

i mean i've had situations where friends didn't talk to me. And then like when **** hit the fan they were like yea man i knew this and that and it was just like yo if ur my boy... help me out

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This from a guy who has my name in his sig.[/quote]</p>

We've been over this 4 times now, every time you argue with me you get trounced you are supposed to LEARN from your mistakes old man...you'd think you'd have a little bit of wisdom at your advanced age...apparently not though...your name is in my sig as a reminder incase your Alzheimer's is making you forget.....it's there to remind you your dealing with someone you just can't handle intellectually....you've lost before (hence you saying Uncle) and you'll lose again..every single time...
                    </p>

[quote user="Morehead State"]And who are you again?[/quote]</p>

I'm the guy you are stalking, following thread to thread, and bolding my name and responding directly at me in almost everyone of your posts the last 2 weeks.
                    </p>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Interesting.** This is all about you now.</P>

Hmmm.....Intersesting psychological study.</P>

[/quote]

not "Now" your posts have all been about me for like weeks now...it is somewhat interesting I suppose...what did I do that makes you so attracted to me whatever it was let me know, maybe it works on women too.
                      [/quote] let the games begin and the rest of my day rushed. I love it... KORN TONITE!!! And in the meantime... Moorehead vs Davenllll[/quote]

Honestly, he comes in here and Bolds MY name in a post saying how you and me aren't role models (which neither of us claimed to be by the way) and then plays it off like he's not directing his posts at me, he just a love drunk stalker imho.
                      [/quote]</P>

This from a guy who has my name in his sig.</P>

And who are you again?</P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
                        That is a bold statement Dr. Bud. Are you sure you want to be held to that?
                        [/quote]

i don't even need anything back from you for this bet...

i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </FONT>
                          [/quote] YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] it took him long enough... im lookin for a Shaq lakers jersey on that website so i can rock it when ur here[/quote]
                          Kobe will have a ring by then so your argument will hold no weight. Rock it all you want pimpin
                          [/quote] if Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote] Would you do the same with Randy Moss???

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The fact that a collective nerve has been struck is interesting.
                            </P>

[/quote]

is that a fact now? because I'm not angry, I doubt MMB is, I really doubt anyone here is angry...so what "Nerve" do you think you struck...I think you give yourself WAY to much credit, you come into random threads make a bad joke, and simply because people respond to you you think you've successfully trolled the thread....responding to you does not mean you struck some nerve....
                            [/quote]</P>

Your lack of concision gives you away.</P>

Blathering on is for those who lack confidence.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>I would like to announce that I just purchased 2 plane tickets from SLC to NYC from Oct 9th to Oct 12th. It is going to be great. </FONT>
                              [/quote] YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] it took him long enough... im lookin for a Shaq lakers jersey on that website so i can rock it when ur here[/quote]
                              [/quote] if Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote] Would you do the same with Randy Moss???[/quote]

no i don't play games wtih football jerseys...

its Giants or nothing

Comment

what it dooo

Comment

Working...
                                X