This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Pretty sad you type LT into Google and the first thing that comes up is Ladanian Tomlinson.

Who do you we need to contact to get this fixed?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Pretty sad you type LT into Google and the first thing that comes up is Ladanian Tomlinson.

[/quote]

Those bastages

That gets me so ****ing mad, when they call Tomlinson LT.....

That's why my screen name is what it is. LT= Lawrence Taylor, not Ladanian Tomlinson

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Pretty sad you type LT into Google and the first thing that comes up is Ladanian Tomlinson.

[/quote]

Those bastages

That's why my screen name is what it is. LT= Lawrence Taylor, not Ladanian Tomlinson
        [/quote]
        <font color="#ff0000">Thanks for the explanation LT. lol</font>

<font color="#ff0000">It was not clear. </font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Pretty sad you type LT into Google and the first thing that comes up is Ladanian Tomlinson.

[/quote]

Those bastages

[/quote]
          <font color="#ff0000">Thanks for the explanation LT. lol</font>

<font color="#ff0000">It was not clear. </font>
          [/quote]

Mr. Smartass at the top of his game.... lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'll be joining it tonight.... not right now, tonight I'll be on there
            [/quote]
            Does that mean I will finally be able to see a pic of you or you don't have on there either?
            [/quote]

I don't know why a dude is so obsessed with seeing a pic of me.... I'm like afraid to do that now... lol
            [/quote] LMAO[/quote]</p>

relax LT everyone wants to see what everyone looks like.. haha im def curious to see you out of all people tho</p>[/quote]

What if he was really LT... I'd def come to the party.[/quote]

HEY NOW.... I may just have to do that []
            [/quote]

HAhahahahah[/quote]

I'll post the pic from the time I met LT and spent a day with him... cool cat, that man is....
            [/quote]

Oh and just so you all know, I haven't met LT. This was just a joke.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
              Oh and just so you all know, I haven't met LT. This was just a joke.
              [/quote]

Don't worry, the Mods didn't know you were making that one up :P

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh and just so you all know, I haven't met LT. This was just a joke.
                [/quote]
                We all knew that was not true being that you would have had to leave your house to meet him.

Comment

hahahahh good one bb4417

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Pretty sad you type LT into Google and the first thing that comes up is Ladanian Tomlinson.

[/quote]</P>

i tried it i got this guy....and about the calendar... seriously there's somethin wrong with you guys lol</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

i tried it i got this guy....and about the calendar... seriously there's somethin wrong with you guys lol*</P>

*</P>

</P>[/quote]

denial is an ugly thing
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

i tried it i got this guy....and about the calendar... seriously there's somethin wrong with you guys lol</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] denial is an ugly thing[/quote]</P>

so's the calendar...</P>

Comment

Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.
                            [/quote]</P>

EVERYONE better be at the damn game.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.
                              [/quote]</P>

heh bud how you doing..what gameam i going to..i'll make you adeal. i'll go back to thecho cho chose you avatarif you get rid of that in your sig..its gotta stop lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                                honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

If Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
                                [/quote]
                                I still don't know if it is really her?
                                [/quote]

its not really a her...

she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]
                                .....As in THE slap?!?!?!?!?

LOL!!!!!
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X