• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]what it dooo[/quote]

whats poppin pimpin
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Blathering on is for those who lack confidence.</p>[/quote]

or those who like to be the center of attention, and I do, won't deny that, but that is not a lack of confidence, if anything I'm TOO confident, and I think others, who've meet me in RL and aren't just stalking me on the forums, would be in agreement on that much at least.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
        That is a bold statement Dr. Bud. Are you sure you want to be held to that?
        [/quote]

i don't even need anything back from you for this bet...

i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
        Cool, then you can just keep it on and wear it to the dinner you will be buying me as well. I like it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Blathering on is for those who lack confidence.</P>

[/quote]

or those who like to be the center of attention, and I do, won't deny that, but that is not a lack of confidence, if anything I'm TOO confident, and I think others, who've meet me in RL and aren't just stalking me on the forums, would be in agreement on that much at least.
          [/quote]</P>

I could type two words and get a paragraph out of you.</P>

Lets test my theory......</P>

</P>

"Oh yeah?"</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
            [/quote]

i don't even need anything back from you for this bet...

i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
            Cool, then you can just keep it on and wear it to the dinner you will be buying me as well. I like it.
            [/quote]

hahaha bring it biznitch

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
              FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
              [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol[/quote]... That among PLENTY of other things

Hey for all we know outside the MBs he has no friends that give him SWIFT kicks in the pants like we do on a daily basis, and if we dont then who will???
              [/quote]

hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol[/quote]
              LOL, word.... It seems like u got similar friends as I do and if im simpin or slackin they'll tell me straight up and help me back on my feet if need be (sometimes after a smack or 2, LOL). IMO those are better friends than ones who sit back and let you crumble, you put your homies on they they put you on...... At least thats how it is in my crew
              [/quote]

na yea...

i mean i've had situations where friends didn't talk to me. And then like when **** hit the fan they were like yea man i knew this and that and it was just like yo if ur my boy... help me out[/quote]
              Word, I hate the whole not talking BS, if there's a problem Air that Tish out!!!

LOL, and maybe its a fault that im a lil too blunt cause I ALWAYS air it out, LOL, IMO bundling ill will up does nothing but cause trouble in the end
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Going out to lunch, your turn Morehead, attack while I can't attack back because god knows you don't stand a chance when I'm actually here.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]what it dooo[/quote] whats poppin pimpin[/quote]</P>

chilling dun dun</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
                    [/quote] i don't even need anything back from you for this bet... i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
                    [/quote] Whats up with the #8 and #24??? with Kobe

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]what it dooo[/quote]
                      Dezzy whats good my man?!?!?!?
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

exactly, if LT wasn't our lil buddy it would just be ball breaking with no seriousness and it would be all insults...[/quote]
                        FORREAL, if he wasnt your young homey we would just be straight dissin and hating, but in actuallity we're sending 'Tough Love' and Constructive Criticism.... See we're not tryin to put him down, just show him the light
                        [/quote]

we're just trying to take the ***** off the pedestal for him lol[/quote]... That among PLENTY of other things

Hey for all we know outside the MBs he has no friends that give him SWIFT kicks in the pants like we do on a daily basis, and if we dont then who will???
                        [/quote]

hahaha yea i don't think he does. Remember his friend came on like one day last week and he lasted 7 posts before getting his *** e-kicked by us lol[/quote]
                        LOL, word.... It seems like u got similar friends as I do and if im simpin or slackin they'll tell me straight up and help me back on my feet if need be (sometimes after a smack or 2, LOL).* IMO those are better friends than ones who sit back and let you crumble, you put your homies on they they put you on...... At least thats how it is in my crew
                        [/quote]

na yea...

i mean i've had situations where friends didn't talk to me. And then like when **** hit the fan they were like yea man i knew this and that and it was just like yo if ur my boy... help me out[/quote]
                        Word, I hate the whole not talking BS, if there's a problem Air that Tish out!!!

LOL, and maybe its a fault that im a lil too blunt cause I ALWAYS air it out, LOL, IMO bundling ill will up does nothing but cause trouble in the end
                        [/quote]

thats def true, im like u kase. My problem is that im too blunt and some times get mistaken as being cold hearted lol...

i just don't like the bull****

and whenever i hold **** back i usually end up exploding when i do let it out

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
                          [/quote] i don't even need anything back from you for this bet... i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
                          [/quote] Whats up with the #8 and #24??? with Kobe[/quote]

the #24 is post - molestation

and hes trying to be 1 better than Jordan...

tee-hee-heeeeeee

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]what it dooo[/quote]
                            Dezzy whats good my man?!?!?!?
                            [/quote]</P>

chillin my man. whats going on?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]what it dooo[/quote]</P>

there he is.............</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, word.... It seems like u got similar friends as I do and if im simpin or slackin they'll tell me straight up and help me back on my feet if need be (sometimes after a smack or 2, LOL). IMO those are better friends than ones who sit back and let you crumble, you put your homies on they they put you on...... At least thats how it is in my crew
                                [/quote]

na yea...

[/quote]

thats def true, im like u kase. My problem is that im too blunt and some times get mistaken as being cold hearted lol...

i just don't like the bull****

and whenever i hold **** back i usually end up exploding when i do let it out[/quote]
                                LOL I hear ya man...Thats why I dont hold **** back

Comment

Working...
                                X