This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
    That is a bold statement Dr. Bud. Are you sure you want to be held to that?
    [/quote]

i don't even need anything back from you for this bet...

i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
    Cool, then you can just keep it on and wear it to the dinner you will be buying me as well. I like it.
    [/quote]

You mean the dinner you're buying him, right?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Going out to lunch, your turn Morehead, attack while I can't attack back because god knows you don't stand a chance when I'm actually here.
      [/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
        [/quote] i don't even need anything back from you for this bet... i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
        Cool, then you can just keep it on and wear it to the dinner you will be buying me as well. I like it.
        [/quote] Whats up with the #8 and #24??? with Kobe[/quote]

the #24 is post - molestation

and hes trying to be 1 better than Jordan...

tee-hee-heeeeeee[/quote]

Kobe will NEVER be one better than Jordan

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up with the #8 and #24??? with Kobe[/quote]
          I don't know. Now I have throwbacks though and he is still playing. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
            [/quote] i don't even need anything back from you for this bet... i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
            [/quote] Whats up with the #8 and #24??? with Kobe[/quote] the #24 is post - molestation and hes trying to be 1 better than Jordan... tee-hee-heeeeeee[/quote] Haha- the only person whose got a shot at MJ is Bron....imo.</P>

Kobe is a cheap impersonator...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]

tee-hee-heeeeeee[/quote]

[/quote]

imagine jordan has the cast that Kobe had?

Comment

MMB- make your stupid yanks/phillies bet already will you. If phils win the series i get free reign of your sig for 1 week. starting tuesday am (since monday is a holiday!) whatever i want- and can change it as many times as i want- for the week</P>

LTs attempting to clain my avatar until oct- lol poor little fella is in trouble......</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]

tee-hee-heeeeeee[/quote]

[/quote]

imagine jordan has the cast that Kobe had?[/quote]

He would have beaten a Yao and T-Mac-less team in 5, not 7

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- make your stupid yanks/phillies bet already will you. If phils win the series i get free reign of your sig for 1 week. starting tuesday am (since monday is a holiday!) whatever i want- and can change it as many times as i want- for the week</P>

LTs attempting to clain my avatar until oct- lol poor little fella is in trouble......</P>[/quote]

alrite thats fine, but u already have somebody on ur sig right??

i'll agree to that for my end tho

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB- make your stupid yanks/phillies bet already will you. If phils win the series i get free reign of your sig for 1 week. starting tuesday am (since monday is a holiday!) whatever i want- and can change it as many times as i want- for the week</p>

LTs attempting to clain my avatar until oct- lol poor little fella is in trouble......</p>[/quote]

You're in trouble girlfriend. Your team is going DOWN

And I don't think I was clear in my up the ante bet with ya yesterday

Yanks take 2 outta 3, I get control of ur avatar until Oct.

Phils take 2 outta 3, you get control of my avatar AND sig until Oct.

Deal?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LTs attempting to clain my avatar until oct- lol poor little fella is in trouble......</P>

[/quote]

Deal?
                        [/quote]</P>

with those odds, its a deal!!</P>

Comment

MMB- make your stupid yanks/phillies bet already will you. If phils win the series i get free reign of your sig for 1 week. starting tuesday am (since monday is a holiday!) whatever i want- and can change it as many times as i want- for the week</p>

LTs attempting to clain my avatar until oct- lol poor little fella is in trouble......</p>[/quote]

Deal?
                          [/quote]
                          oohhhhh!!! I GET IT NOW!!

LT, your a submissive?!?!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] alrite thats fine, but u already have somebody on ur sig right?? i'll agree to that for my end tho[/quote]</P>

nahh no one has control over my sig, LT was just tryna get that too but i promised it to you already... OK... its a deal then... ill start photoshopping now cuz your goin down *****!</P>

Comment

<font size="6" color="#a52a2a">GO PHILLIES</font><font size="6" color="#a52a2a">!!!</font>

Comment

[/quote]

Deal?
                                [/quote] Might i say-</P>

**** the Phils</P>

**** the Yanks</P>

**** the Mets</P>

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X