This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well if u want to help me get back in shape, just let me know[/quote]</P>

WOW... you and the comments today!</P>

<FONT size=5>PULL MY HAIR *****!</FONT> lol (inside joke people.... no pun intended!!!!) </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>

[/quote]

Oh God..... oh God.... oh God..... that year was god awful.

I'll never forget that. Watching Game 7. Johnny ****ing Damon hitting a mother ****ing grand ****ing slam with his ****ing Ape Man look on his ****ing face and the ****ing Red Sox winning that ****ing series after being down 3 games to ****ing none.

And Big ****ing Papi and his fat *** hitting ****ing walk off homeruns and **** and god

AUUUUUGH

What you just read was a Spark Notes version of my reaction after we lost.
      [/quote]</P>

Fond memories my friend.</P>

Fond memories!!!</P>

[/quote]

Just consider yourself extremely lucky you did not know me in 2004.
      [/quote]</P>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</p>

[/quote]

I'll never forget that. Watching Game 7. Johnny ****ing Damon hitting a mother ****ing grand ****ing slam with his ****ing Ape Man look on his ****ing face and the ****ing Red Sox winning that ****ing series after being down 3 games to ****ing none.

And Big ****ing Papi and his fat *** hitting ****ing walk off homeruns and **** and god

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</p>

Fond memories my friend.</p>

Fond memories!!!</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

or he would of given u 14 seconds of red-headed fury[/quote]

LOL... where are we going with this?

Remember how Landon was after Game 6 beat down?

Multiply that by 1000 and you got me after Game 7 2004

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote] Ahhh yes very similar to my reaction to that **** head #17 catching thatSB game winner...lol.[/quote]</P>

More fond memories. As a matter of fact, Plaxico's TD is #1 and the Sox comeback in '04 is #2.</P>

You guys are great for bringing that back for me.</P>

[/quote] And who should of really been playing first base back in 86??</P>

How do you feel about #17 playing at Giants stadium?? For that other team...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

If Mac had made the same defensive change he had all season (Stapleton to first) we'd be champs right now.</P>

I love Plaxico. Hope he gets a job (hopefully not in the NFC East)</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well if u want to help me get back in shape, just let me know[/quote]</P>

WOW... you and the comments today!</P>

<FONT size=5>PULL MY HAIR *****!</FONT> lol (inside joke people.... no pun intended!!!!) </P>[/quote]

lol -- inside joke? What inside joke?

lol j/p
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</p>

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</p>

Fond memories!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</p>[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

the last thing I wanted the day after that game was a hug. I would have given Megan Fox the cold shoulder after that day I was in such a ****ty mood.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote] Ahhh yes very similar to my reaction to that **** head #17 catching thatSB game winner...lol.[/quote] how did the tyree catch make u feel[/quote] I still havnt picked my jaw up off the floor..*******.lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote] Ahhh yes very similar to my reaction to that **** head #17 catching thatSB game winner...lol.[/quote] how did the tyree catch make u feel[/quote] I still havnt picked my jaw up off the floor..*******.lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol -- inside joke? What inside joke? lol j/p[/quote]</P>

ughhhhhhh i hate you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</p>

Fond memories!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It would have been better for you if*I had.* I'd*would have*given you a big hug from a Sox fan.</p>[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

the last thing I wanted the day after that game was a hug. I would have given Megan Fox the cold shoulder after that day I was in such a ****ty mood.
                      [/quote]

if u dissed her like that she woulda bent u over and gave u all 6 inches lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol -- inside joke? What inside joke? lol j/p[/quote]</P>

ughhhhhhh i hate you.</P>[/quote]

you love me...

the sooner u realize this the easier it will be on all of us

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</P>

Fond memories my friend.</P>

Fond memories!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</P>

[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

[/quote]</P>

Look at it this way. The Yankees were involved in the greatest series in baseball history. We were on the losing side of what was previously considered the greatest series. ('75 World Series)</P>

That one hurt more for us because we hadn't won one in a long, long time.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

if u dissed her like that she woulda bent u over and gave u all 6 inches lol[/quote]

LOL, I can't tell if you really hate megan fox or you just do it to piss LT off but its hilarious eitherway.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

if u dissed her like that she woulda bent u over and gave u all 6 inches lol[/quote]

LOL, I can't tell if you really hate megan fox or you just do it to piss LT off but its hilarious eitherway.
                              [/quote]

i odn't mind her, shes just overrated

and i love pissing LT off

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</p>

Fond memories!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</p>[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

[/quote]

Come on man.....

Alba used to be numero uno for me, but then she got married

Comment

Working...
                                X