X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol -- inside joke? What inside joke? lol j/p[/quote]</P>

ughhhhhhh i hate you.</P>

[/quote] you love me... the sooner u realize this the easier it will be on all of us[/quote]</P>

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaa- LMAO...</P>

well your batting 1-0 cuz you already do love me!</P>

Comment

alrite, Alba was smokin
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
        Alba used to be numero uno for me, but then she got married[/quote]

Dark Angel....Mmmmmm I loved that show.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</p>

[/quote]

Oh God..... oh God.... oh God..... that year was god awful.

I'll never forget that. Watching Game 7. Johnny ****ing Damon hitting a mother ****ing grand ****ing slam with his ****ing Ape Man look on his ****ing face and the ****ing Red Sox winning that ****ing series after being down 3 games to ****ing none.

And Big ****ing Papi and his fat *** hitting ****ing walk off homeruns and **** and god

AUUUUUGH

What you just read was a Spark Notes version of my reaction after we lost.
          [/quote]</p>

Fond memories my friend.</p>

Fond memories!!!</p>

[/quote]

Just consider yourself extremely lucky you did not know me in 2004.
          [/quote]</p>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</p>

[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

the last thing I wanted the day after that game was a hug. I would have given Megan Fox the cold shoulder after that day I was in such a ****ty mood.
          [/quote]</p>

Look at it this way. The Yankees were involved in the greatest series in baseball history. We were on the losing side of what was previously considered the greatest series. ('75 World Series)</p>

That one hurt more for us because we hadn't won one in a long, long time.</p>[/quote]

I can't look at it that way though. Calling the 2004 ALCS the greatest series in baseball history is like calling the 1958 NFL title game the Greatest Game Ever Played (both happened in the same stadium BTW)

It's not "great" unless you win.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol -- inside joke? What inside joke? lol j/p[/quote]</P>

[/quote] you love me... the sooner u realize this the easier it will be on all of us[/quote]</P>

well your batting 1-0 cuz you already do love me!</P>[/quote]

how am i battin 1-0? lol what does that mean

see i got u flustered now... ur just speaking gibberish lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] how am i battin 1-0? lol what does that mean see i got u flustered now... ur just speaking gibberish lol[/quote]</P>

hahah yeah honestly i have no idea what i am trying to see.. lol i tried tho</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>

[/quote]

I'll never forget that. Watching Game 7. Johnny ****ing Damon hitting a mother ****ing grand ****ing slam with his ****ing Ape Man look on his ****ing face and the ****ing Red Sox winning that ****ing series after being down 3 games to ****ing none.

And Big ****ing Papi and his fat *** hitting ****ing walk off homeruns and **** and god

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</P>

Fond memories my friend.</P>

Fond memories!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</P>

[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

the last thing I wanted the day after that game was a hug. I would have given Megan Fox the cold shoulder after that day I was in such a ****ty mood.
                [/quote]</P>

Look at it this way. The Yankees were involved in the greatest series in baseball history. We were on the losing side of what was previously considered the greatest series. ('75 World Series)</P>

That one hurt more for us because we hadn't won one in a long, long time.</P>

[/quote]

I can't look at it that way though. Calling the 2004 ALCS the greatest series in baseball history is like calling the 1958 NFL title game the Greatest Game Ever Played (both happened in the same stadium BTW)

[/quote]</P>

The '58 wasn't the greatest game ever. It was the most important game ever, along with Superbowl III. The '04 series WASthe greatest series ever. </P>

By the way, the Yankees played very well in that series. That's what made it great. Kind of like the '85 championship game between Georgetown and 'Nova. Both teams played great.</P>

The Yankees did not blow that series. The Sox took it from them.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol -- inside joke? What inside joke? lol j/p[/quote]</p>

ughhhhhhh i hate you.</p>

[/quote] you love me... the sooner u realize this the easier it will be on all of us[/quote]</p>

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaa- LMAO...</p>

well your batting 1-0 cuz you already do love me!</p>

[/quote] how am i battin 1-0? lol what does that mean see i got u flustered now... ur just speaking gibberish lol[/quote]</p>

<font size="4">hahah yeah honestly i have no idea what i am trying to see.. lol i tried tho</font></p>[/quote]

Do you mean "say", not "see"??

You have no idea what you are trying to say????

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</p>

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</p>

Fond memories my friend.</p>

Fond memories!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</p>

[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

[/quote]</p>

Look at it this way. The Yankees were involved in the greatest series in baseball history. We were on the losing side of what was previously considered the greatest series. ('75 World Series)</p>

That one hurt more for us because we hadn't won one in a long, long time.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The '58 wasn't the greatest game ever. It was the most important game ever, along with Superbowl III. The '04 series WASthe greatest series ever. </p>

By the way, the Yankees played very well in that series. That's what made it great. Kind of like the '85 championship game between Georgetown and 'Nova. Both teams played great.</p>

The Yankees did not blow that series. The Sox took it from them.</p>[/quote]

We blew it. We didn't use a killer instinct and just folded. It was sickening to watch.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] how am i battin 1-0? lol what does that mean see i got u flustered now... ur just speaking gibberish lol[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>hahah yeah honestly i have no idea what i am trying to see.. lol i tried tho</FONT></P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol yeah whatever you know what i meant. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol -- inside joke? What inside joke? lol j/p[/quote]</p>

[/quote] you love me... the sooner u realize this the easier it will be on all of us[/quote]</p>

[/quote] how am i battin 1-0? lol what does that mean see i got u flustered now... ur just speaking gibberish lol[/quote]</p>

<font size="4">hahah yeah honestly i have no idea what i am trying to see.. lol i tried tho</font></p>[/quote]

[/quote]
                        yeppp

still flustered

its okay amanda i know... i know []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Hi my name is Matt and everyone knows what pic I am going to post before I do it. I don't have any new material so i will keep using the same thing over and over[/quote][/quote]
                          Uh Oh, trouble in paradise?!?!?! You guys hitting a rocky road in the Bro-Mance???LOL

Lando gets a lil touchy when it comes 2 B-Ball, LOL
                          [/quote]</p>

they are like BFFand i love when they argue ha, i can feel the tension. landon gets all irriated and matt acts like a 2 year old ***** and just rubs it in... makes me laugh lol</p>[/quote]
                          Glad you are entertained

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

And LT before you throw 96 and 99 out there, let me just say 04 is all the remedy i need for that...lol.</P>

[/quote]

AUUUUUGH

[/quote]</P>

Fond memories my friend.</P>

Fond memories!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It would have been better for you ifI had. I'dwould havegiven you a big hug from a Sox fan.</P>

[/quote]

Trust me Uncle Morehead,

[/quote]</P>

Look at it this way. The Yankees were involved in the greatest series in baseball history. We were on the losing side of what was previously considered the greatest series. ('75 World Series)</P>

That one hurt more for us because we hadn't won one in a long, long time.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The '58 wasn't the greatest game ever. It was the most important game ever, along with Superbowl III. The '04 series WASthe greatest series ever. </P>

By the way, the Yankees played very well in that series. That's what made it great. Kind of like the '85 championship game between Georgetown and 'Nova. Both teams played great.</P>

The Yankees did not blow that series. The Sox took it from them.</P>

[/quote]

We blew it. We didn't use a killer instinct and just folded. It was sickening to watch.
                            [/quote]</P>

Your being tougher on your team than I am. The Sox gutted it out. Foulke and Wake in relief were epic. Foulke was on fumes one day and then would come back and throw 50 pitches the next.</P>

Hey, the '03 series was great but WE DID blow that one. If we had taken Pedro out when all of us Redsox fans were screaming at the TV to, we would have been back to back champs.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font size="4">hahah yeah honestly i have no idea what i am trying to see.. lol i tried tho</font></p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol yeah whatever you know what i meant. lol</p>[/quote]

We just get you flustered.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT size=4>hahah yeah honestly i have no idea what i am trying to see.. lol i tried tho</FONT></P>

[/quote]

[/quote] yeppp still flustered its okay amanda i know... i know [][/quote]</P>

shut up ***!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X