X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

When i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</p>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

predictable
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Trust me LT, he wants to. But he won't now after I called him on it.</p>[/quote]

LOL if you knew anything about me (and I think you do) you know that the more you call me out on doing something the more likely I WILL do it, Not quite a paragraph so I'll keep typing some more, I think its hilarious how you play off like you aren't the one starting this **** every single time, you love this stuff...I do too! because it wastes time...I'm all about being entertained, I'd rather you actually be decent at arguing and we could have discussions, but since your a complete and utter failure at that...as proven time and again...we have been relegated to name calling....that's fine, I'm down, entertainment is entertainment.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]triangle?? i thought it was a direct line lol[/quote]

You, me, and Amanda
        [/quote] ooooooooooooo[/quote]</p>

Its quality entertainment.</p>

I thank you all for that.</p>

[/quote]</p>

it helps get me thru the day.... its actually a 4some.. i got the BOY (LT), then i got the *** (MMB) then i got the MAN (BB4471) its rather lovely. []</p>

[/quote]

BOY????????????????? What the F is that?

I prefer Young Man, not Boy... that makes me sound like I'm 8, not 18 Christ's sake....
        [/quote]</p>

LOL my deepest apologies!</p>[/quote]

Uh-huh......

I may have let the brother thing slide a bit, but BOY is never gonna cut it.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Daven's a blip.</p>

[/quote]

you sure like Blips then don't you lol.
          [/quote]</p>

If it makes you feel better.</p>

[/quote]

you are all about making me feel better, we know your in love.
          [/quote]</p>

Let it go, son.</p>[/quote]

I believe you used that one already earlier in this thread...

my response was there's nothing to let go...I'm not the one holding onto anything, you are the one starting this **** up in every thread I post in....that's why I'm calling you a stalker...remember?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]BOY is never gonna cut it.
            [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Trust me LT, he wants to. But he won't now after I called him on it.</P>

[/quote]

LOL if you knew anything about me (and I think you do) you know that the more you call me out on doing something the more likely I WILL do it, Not quite a paragraph so I'll keep typing some more, I think its hilarious how you play off like you aren't the one starting this **** every single time, you love this stuff...I do too! because it wastes time...I'm all about being entertained, I'd rather you actually be decent at arguing and we could have discussions, but since your a complete and utter failure at that...as proven time and again...we have been relegated to name calling....that's fine, I'm down, entertainment is entertainment.
              [/quote]</P>

No, I really mean it. I wasn't trying to bait you. Friggin drop it.</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Landon,

**** you

LT

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!</P>

That was awful. Shoulda been 4 in a row. Rare blow by Mo.
                  </P>[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]

Yeah, but against other teams, he's usually lights out.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

No, I really mean it. I wasn't trying to bait you. Friggin drop it.</p>[/quote]

oh, yeah ok, "Daven's a Blip" wasn't meant to bait me, be serious my little stalker buddy, you clearly were....your entire existence in this thread and most of the others for weeks now has been to bait me, it's really sad actually....you'd think you'd have something better to do.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]BOY is never gonna cut it.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahAH- the guitar one was way cuter tho... lol LT see you even rocked polos then! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]</P>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]

Yeah, but against other teams, he's usually lights out.
                            [/quote] Very true...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No, I really mean it. I wasn't trying to bait you. Friggin drop it.</P>

[/quote]

oh, yeah ok, "Daven's a Blip" wasn't meant to bait me, be serious my little stalker buddy, you clearly were....your entire existence in this thread and most of the others for weeks now has been to bait me, it's really sad actually....you'd think you'd have something better to do.
                              [/quote]</P>

I'm trying to show some respect here. Stop with this nonsense. If you want to spew somevenim at me, then PM my ***.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahAH- the guitar one was way cuter tho... lol LT see you even rocked polos then! []</p>[/quote]

The guitar one was good.

I don't like that one at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X