This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No, I really mean it.* I wasn't trying to bait you. Friggin drop it.</P>

[/quote]

oh, yeah ok, "Daven's a Blip" wasn't meant to bait me, be serious my little stalker buddy, you clearly were....your entire existence in this thread and most of the others for weeks now has been to bait me, it's really sad actually....you'd think you'd have something better to do.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm trying to show some respect here.* Stop with this nonsense.* If you want to spew some*venim at me, then PM my ***.</P>[/quote]'

def dont do that...

keep it out here for meyerbud to see
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No, I really mean it. I wasn't trying to bait you. Friggin drop it.</p>

[/quote]

oh, yeah ok, "Daven's a Blip" wasn't meant to bait me, be serious my little stalker buddy, you clearly were....your entire existence in this thread and most of the others for weeks now has been to bait me, it's really sad actually....you'd think you'd have something better to do.
      [/quote]</p>

I'm trying to show some respect here. Stop with this nonsense. If you want to spew somevenim at me, then PM my ***.</p>[/quote]

Less fun to PM, but I'll stop since you are "Starting" to participate in the thread now and not just jumping on my **** at the moment.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!</P>

That was awful. Shoulda been 4 in a row. Rare blow by Mo.
        </P>

[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]</P>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</P>[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

No, I really mean it. I wasn't trying to bait you. Friggin drop it.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm trying to show some respect here. Stop with this nonsense. If you want to spew somevenim at me, then PM my ***.</P>

[/quote]

Less fun to PM, but I'll stop since you are "Starting" to participate in the thread now and not just jumping on my **** at the moment.
          [/quote]</P>

I don't even have to bait you. All I have to do is throw a friggin hook in the water and you come flappin'. </P>

Its unattractive.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]</P>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</P>[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..[/quote]

uhg...

a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!</p>

</p>

[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</p>[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..[/quote]

Yanks will help you out by beating the Phils to a bloody pulp.

But i hope the Mets win

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I don't even have to bait you. All I have to do is throw a friggin hook in the water and you come flappin'. </p>
                [/quote]

I like Shiny things.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</P>

[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..[/quote]</P>

The way we're losing close games, I just want to survive Toronto the next few days. I'll worry about the Mets when the time comes.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

LT- did i mention when i was in AZ, took a tour around Chase field, and they had the Luis Gonzalez ball in a very nice showcase...lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote] Rare blow?? theres a reason why Sox fans cheer him...lol the Sox own him...[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</p>[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..[/quote]

uhg...

a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick[/quote]

Look at it as the Red Sox losing instead of the Mets winning

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                      uhg...

Always nice to have another fan on the bandwagon.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</P>

[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..[/quote]

But i hope the Mets win
                        [/quote]</P>

Why do you give NY's weaker sister such credibility by caring what they do?</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                          uhg...

[/quote]

likewise, we got the phils

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] Speaking of blowing games...You guys have the Mets this weekend, dont let me down..[/quote]

But i hope the Mets win
                            [/quote]</P>

Why do you give NY's weaker sister such credibility by caring what they do?</P>[/quote]

if u had to deal with little sisters fans... u would know why...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] uhg... a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick[/quote]

[/quote] ahahaha- Daven your a Mets fan?????? You certainly have my deepest sympathies..lol.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but something like half of all his blown saves are against the Sox.</p>

But i hope the Mets win
                                [/quote]</p>

Why do you give NY's weaker sister such credibility by caring what they do?</p>[/quote]

You talking about Philly?

I got a bet with Mandie on the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X