This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] uhg... a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick[/quote]

Always nice to have another fan on the bandwagon.
    [/quote] ahahaha- Daven your a Mets fan?????? You certainly have my deepest sympathies..lol.[/quote]

you know...I wouldn't mind if the mets sucked this year, but the only thing I can't watch again is a monumental collapse at the end of the year...I don't know if I can deal with it again.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] uhg... a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick[/quote]

[/quote] ahahaha- Daven your a Mets fan?????? You certainly have my deepest sympathies..lol.[/quote]

you know...I wouldn't mind if the mets sucked this year, but the only thing I can't watch again is a monumental collapse at the end of the year...I don't know if I can deal with it again.
      [/quote] Like Lupica said, if that happens again this year, even he wont read the NY papers...lol.</P>

Did i mention how much i really like Ryan Church??? lol.</P>

GOOOOOO BRAVES BABY....</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] uhg... a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah those were pathetic

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Did i mention how much i really like Ryan Church??? lol.</p>
          [/quote]

what professional Baseball Player misses a Fing base...I mean really? especially when you are the winning run...how do you do that....*sigh*

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

what professional Baseball Player misses a Fing base...I mean really? especially when you are the winning run...how do you do that....*sigh*

[/quote]
            That is bad. Reminds me of the guy on the Vikings who picked up the ball and scored for the other team. lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gotta love the Amazin' Mets

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This from a guy who has my name in his sig.[/quote]</p>

We've been over this 4 times now, every time you argue with me you get trounced you are supposed to LEARN from your mistakes old man...you'd think you'd have a little bit of wisdom at your advanced age...apparently not though...your name is in my sig as a reminder incase your Alzheimer's is making you forget.....it's there to remind you your dealing with someone you just can't handle intellectually....you've lost before (hence you saying Uncle) and you'll lose again..every single time...
                </p>

[quote user="Morehead State"]And who are you again?[/quote]</p>

I'm the guy you are stalking, following thread to thread, and bolding my name and responding directly at me in almost everyone of your posts the last 2 weeks.
                </p>[/quote]

This is getting just plain nasty !!

I'm with MMB this is very entertaining...LMAO !!!

Comment

lunch break boys... be back in a bit.... this baseball talk is making me sleepy since there are no phillies fans to side with me and therefore we need a new subject so i decided we are playing a game when i get back.... get your thinking caps on and come up with something good, ill return shortly...</P>

</P>

dont miss me too much!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Did i mention how much i really like Ryan Church??? lol.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    That is bad. Reminds me of the guy on the Vikings who picked up the ball and scored for the other team. lol
                    [/quote] Jim Marshall along with Alan Page were two of the best D-linemen of that era...</P>

However, times that by two because he also screwed up Beltran from catching a easy fly ball..which helped the losing process along...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i decided we are playing a game when i get back....
                      </p>

</p>[/quote]

Twister []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If Kobe wins the ring i'll buy a Kobe jersey and wear it around u[/quote]
                        That is a bold statement Dr. Bud. Are you sure you want to be held to that?
                        [/quote]

i don't even need anything back from you for this bet...

i'll be rockin it when i pick u up from the airport if kobe wins it lol[/quote]
                        Cool, then you can just keep it on and wear it to the dinner you will be buying me as well. I like it.
                        [/quote]

Can I get a piece of this action 4417 ???

Cause Mr.Awe is certain that the KING will reign as CHAMPION ofr a long, looooooong time comning...lol

Cause'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lunch break boys... be back in a bit.... this baseball talk is making me sleepy since there are no phillies fans to side with me and therefore we need a new subject so i decided we are playing a game when i get back.... get your thinking caps on and come up with something good, ill return shortly...</P>

</P>

dont miss me too much!</P>

[/quote] Oh dont get me wrong, i love the Phillies When the Braves are kicking thier ***...lol.</P>

Actualy i really like Rollins..hes a class act.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i decided we are playing a game when i get back....
                            </P>

</P>

[/quote]

Twister []
                            [/quote] Theres hope....woooohoooo.</P>

Good one LT...</P>

Naked twister would have elavated that to classic status....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Cause Mr.Awe is certain that the KING will reign as CHAMPION ofr a long, looooooong time comning...lol

Cause'[/quote]
                              After the Nuggets lose we will come up with something. First things First.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6" color="#a52a2a">GO PHILLIES</font><font size="6" color="#a52a2a">!!!</font>
                                [/quote]

GO PHILLIES ???

WTF is that Mr. 4417 ???

U know which team Phillies Fans also root for right ??

I'll give u a clue...it starts wuth an E' and ends with an agles'...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X