X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Naked twister would have elavated that to classic status....lol.</p>[/quote]

I don't know if your back could take it Pats.......

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i decided we are playing a game when i get back....
      </p>

</p>

[/quote]

Twister []
      [/quote] Theres hope....woooohoooo.</p>

Good one LT...</p>

Naked twister would have elavated that to classic status....lol.</p>[/quote]

LOLOL

You take baby steps at first....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Cause Mr.Awe is certain that the KING will reign as CHAMPION ofr a long, looooooong time comning...lol

Cause'[/quote]
        After the Nuggets lose we will come up with something. First things First.
        [/quote]

U got a deal !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6" color="#a52a2a">GO PHILLIES</font><font size="6" color="#a52a2a">!!!</font>
          [/quote]

GO PHILLIES ???

WTF is that Mr. 4417 ??? [/quote]
          Mr. Awe.........this has to do with a bet. LT and MMB are both going to get whamboozled if they win. I am all for it. I have no affiliation to any MLB team and it is Amanda against the world. (Kind of like me with the Lakers).

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Cause Mr.Awe is certain that the KING will reign as CHAMPION ofr a long, looooooong time comning...lol

Cause'[/quote]
            <font size="6">IF</font> the Nuggets lose we will come up with something. First things First.
            [/quote]

Fixed.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6" color="#a52a2a">GO PHILLIES</font><font size="6" color="#a52a2a">!!!</font>
              [/quote]U know which team Phillies Fans also root for right ?? [/quote]
              Some Phillies fans my friend. Some.........

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#a52a2a" size="6">GO PHILLIES</font><font color="#a52a2a" size="6">!!!</font>
                [/quote]

GO PHILLIES ???

Mr. Awe.........this has to do with a bet. LT and MMB are both going to get whamboozled if they win. I am all for it. I have no affiliation to any MLB team and it is Amanda against the world. (Kind of like me with the Lakers).
                [/quote]

Yeah, but they ain't gonna win, so we got nothing to worry about...

2 outta 3.

Oh it will be FUN this weekend. Haven't been able to talk baseball smack in a LONG time

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Cause Mr.Awe is certain that the KING will reign as CHAMPION ofr a long, looooooong time comning...lol

Cause'[/quote]
                  <font size="6">IF</font> the Nuggets lose we will come up with something. First things First.
                  [/quote]

Fixed.
                  [/quote]
                  Whateva

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Naked twister would have elavated that to classic status....lol.</P>[/quote]

I don't know if your back could take it Pats.......
                    [/quote] Oh dont underestimate me...Its the wife and kids we should worry about...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"] Haven't been able to talk baseball smack in a LONG time
                      [/quote]
                      You still might not be able to

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] uhg... a weekend i have to root for the mets.. it makes me sick[/quote]

Always nice to have another fan on the bandwagon.
                        [/quote] ahahaha- Daven your a Mets fan??????* You certainly have my deepest sympathies..lol.[/quote]

you know...I wouldn't mind if the mets sucked this year, but the only thing I can't watch again is a monumental collapse at the end of the year...I don't know if I can deal with it again.
                        [/quote]

tell me about it...I bleed blue and orange too Daven.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"] Haven't been able to talk baseball smack in a LONG time
                          [/quote]
                          You still might not be able to
                          [/quote]

Did you see the pitching matchups?

We got this, dude. I got full control of her avatar until October 11.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Its the wife and kids we should worry about...[/quote]
                            Uhhhhh awkward, you should not have your kids in the room.......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6" color="#a52a2a">GO PHILLIES</font><font size="6" color="#a52a2a">!!!</font>
                              [/quote]

GO PHILLIES ???

[/quote]

Ok I wasn't aware of that bet...I HATE any Philadelphia team for my part...Kinda like sharick that way.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#a52a2a" size="6">GO PHILLIES</font><font color="#a52a2a" size="6">!!!</font>
                                [/quote]

GO PHILLIES ???

[/quote]

Ok I wasn't aware of that bet...I HATE any Philadelphia team for my part...Kinda like sharick that way.[/quote]

Yeah, I could have a Phillies avatar and sig combo photoshopped by Mandie until the Raider game.

Or she could have a Derek Jeter avatar until the Raider game.

Comment

Working...
                                X