This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lunch break boys... be back in a bit.... this baseball talk is making me sleepy since there are no phillies fans to side with me and therefore we need a new subject so i decided we are playing a game when i get back.... get your thinking caps on and come up with something good, ill return shortly...</P>

</P>

dont miss me too much!</P>

[/quote] Oh dont get me wrong, i love the Phillies When the Braves are kicking thier ***...lol.</P>

Actualy i really like Rollins..hes a class act.</P>

[/quote]</P>

cept he blows so far this year</P>[/quote] Did i say like?? I meant love.....lol.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
      Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
      [/quote]</P>

awww see.. i HATE the yankees too and never really liked any team but when i moved to philly and was introduced to mr utley i became a phillies fan and never looked back</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Better Philly than Boston
        [/quote]

no its not.

Philly has TWO NY Rivals, the Eagles and the Phillys, Boston just had the red sox...the Pats are not our rivals.

Philly is the anti-NY
        [/quote]

I was saying from me and Matt's point of view in baseball, it's better that Philly is her favorite team than Boston.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
          Because if it is, I don't know what to say to you.
          [/quote]

I think you should confess your love to her.....again.

Comment

[/quote]

no its not.

Philly has TWO NY Rivals, the Eagles and the Phillys, Boston just had the red sox...the Pats are not our rivals.

Philly is the anti-NY
            [/quote]

celts - knicks are hated games......

philly and boston are equals...

the only two cities that crossover into multiple sports for us...

like Dallas Cowboys blow, but do any of us really care about the Mavs, Stars, or Rangers
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
              Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
              [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

I'm a Reds fan and even I know that, under no circumstances, should any Giants fan root for any Phily team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You coming to the Raiders game?
                </P>

[/quote]</P>

Idk yet. I'm still trying to find out if I need to buy another ticket for my daughter, or if she can just sit on my lap.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
                  Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
                  [/quote]</p>

awww see.. i HATE the yankees too and never really liked any team but when i moved to philly and was introduced to mr utley i became a phillies fan and never looked back</p>[/quote]

Oh my God

You sound like my mom when you say that.... root for a team because you think a player is cute. What the hell is that???

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I was saying from me and Matt's point of view in baseball, it's better that Philly is her favorite team than Boston.
                    [/quote]

Maybe, but from my point of view as a Mets/Giants Fan I see Philly as the evil empire of sports.

Comment

[/quote]

I think you should confess your love to her.....again.
                      [/quote]

If Boston is her second favorite team?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]celts - knicks are hated games.[/quote]

forgot about them [:P]

Comment

[/quote]

Maybe, but from my point of view as a Mets/Giants Fan I see Philly as the evil empire of sports.
                          [/quote]

never give philthy fans the credit of being called an empire

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
                            Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
                            [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote] its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread[/quote]

[/quote] shes mentioned that boston is her second favorite team[/quote]

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</P>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
                              Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
                              [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote] its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread[/quote]

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</p>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</p>[/quote]

Ur killing me girl, ur killing me

Comment

Amanda or LT & MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</P>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</P>[/quote]

how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X