This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

I'm a Reds fan and even I know that, under no circumstances, should any Giants fan root for any Phily team.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You coming to the Raiders game?
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Idk yet. I'm still trying to find out if I need to buy another ticket for my daughter, or if she can just sit on my lap.</p>[/quote]
    If she is under 2 she should be ok. Otherwise I think you have to. At least that is how it works for J*** games and plane tickets. Usually that is the deal.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You sound like my mom when you say that....
      [/quote]
      <font size="6">NEVER </font>say that to a girl LT

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I was saying from me and Matt's point of view in baseball, it's better that Philly is her favorite team than Boston.
        [/quote]

Maybe, but from my point of view as a Mets/Giants Fan I see Philly as the evil empire of sports.
        [/quote]

never give philthy fans the credit of being called an empire[/quote]

It's getting scary, Eagles beat us in the playoffs last year and the Philly's won the series....

we need our NY teams to kick some *** this year.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]How can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]
          Easy, you do it once every five minutes.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
            Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
            [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote] its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread[/quote]

Better Philly than Boston
            [/quote] shes mentioned that boston is her second favorite team[/quote]

Is this true Amanda?

Because if it is, I don't know what to say to you.
            [/quote]</P>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</P>

[/quote] how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]</P>

remember you said that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You sound like my mom when you say that....
              [/quote]
              <font size="6">NEVER </font>say that to a girl LT
              [/quote]

I couldn't help it. It was that bad.

My mom didn't really have a football team until she saw Mr. Romo and she became a Cowboys fan. Has a ****ing jersey and everything

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You sound like my mom when you say that....
                [/quote]
                <FONT size=6>NEVER </FONT>say that to a girl LT
                [/quote]</P>

LMAO- true statement</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I was saying from me and Matt's point of view in baseball, it's better that Philly is her favorite team than Boston.
                  [/quote]

Maybe, but from my point of view as a Mets/Giants Fan I see Philly as the evil empire of sports.
                  [/quote]

It's getting scary, Eagles beat us in the playoffs last year and the Philly's won the series....

[/quote]

christ wheres moorehead when u need him...

we have debates about dynasties and ur going to label a city an empire cuz they had a decent run in the playoffs and finally won a championship..

very disappointed that these words are coming out of ur mouth daven... COMPOSURE!!!!
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

I'm a Reds fan and even I know that, under no circumstances, should any Giants fan root for any Phily team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Idk yet. I'm still trying to find out if I need to buy another ticket for my daughter, or if she can just sit on my lap.</P>

[/quote]
                    If she is under 2 she should be ok. Otherwise I think you have to. At least that is how it works for J*** games and plane tickets. Usually that is the deal.
                    [/quote]</P>

Well she turns 2 in December so I guess I should be good. I guess I'll start making my arrangements.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

#27 in 2009

Super Bowl 44 champs

We have to wait for 2010 for the Knicks

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]How can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]
                        [/quote]

awww

u really do have bromance for me

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
                          Amanda or LT & MMB

Choose a side........
                          [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote] its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread[/quote]

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</P>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</P>

[/quote] how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]</P>

remember you said that.</P>[/quote]

we're chillin for every game this weekend..

bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]How can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]
                            [/quote] awww u really do have bromance for me[/quote]</P>

you two really need to get a ****ing tv show</P>

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

I'm a Reds fan and even I know that, under no circumstances, should any Giants fan root for any Phily team.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Idk yet. I'm still trying to find out if I need to buy another ticket for my daughter, or if she can just sit on my lap.</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

Well she turns 2 in December so I guess I should be good. I guess I'll start making my arrangements.</p>[/quote]
                              Nice. We might get the whole message board there.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</P>

remember you said that.</P>

[/quote] we're chillin for every game this weekend.. bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong[/quote]</P>

i dunno about EVERY game... #1 its MWD and #2 thats alotta MMB all at once ( 3 nights in a row... shoot me now!) butttt we will watch atleast one game together. and the big girl pants will be ready- i promise you that... ill even brin gyou a box of tissues for after the game. hope your ready to see the evil side [:@]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X