• Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

OHHHH PHHHHIIILLLLIIIIIEEEEESSSSSSS

COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
      Amanda or LT & MMB

Choose a side........
      [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote] its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread[/quote]

Better Philly than Boston
      [/quote] shes mentioned that boston is her second favorite team[/quote]

Is this true Amanda?

Because if it is, I don't know what to say to you.
      [/quote]</p>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</p>

[/quote] how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]</p>

remember you said that.</p>[/quote]

we're chillin for every game this weekend..

bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong[/quote]

I can't wait for this series. It's been so long since I have talked smack about baseball

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]christ wheres moorehead when u need him...

we have debates about dynasties and ur going to label a city an empire cuz they had a decent run in the playoffs and finally won a championship..

very disappointed that these words are coming out of ur mouth daven... COMPOSURE!!!![/quote]

you know me, I'm always pessimistic....I'll admit calling them an "Empire" at this time is over stated though...lets just say though, that if our NY teams don't step up and take whats theirs I'm a little worried....you know whose teams might.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You sound like my mom when you say that....
          [/quote]
          <FONT size=6>NEVER </FONT>say that to a girl LT
          [/quote] Unless you have been married for 20 years and have weekly oral sex...lmfao...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
            Amanda or LT & MMB

Choose a side........
            [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote] its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread[/quote]

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</P>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</P>

[/quote] how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]</P>

remember you said that.</P>

[/quote] we're chillin for every game this weekend.. bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong[/quote]</P>

i dunno about EVERY game... #1 its MWD and #2 thats alotta MMB all at once ( 3 nights in a row... shoot me now!) butttt we will watch atleast one game together. and the big girl pants will be ready- i promise you that... ill even brin gyou a box of tissues for after the game. hope your ready to see the evil side [:@]</P>[/quote]

u can't handle me woman thats right... and don't forget it

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</p>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</p>

[/quote] how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]</p>

remember you said that.</p>

[/quote] we're chillin for every game this weekend.. bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong[/quote]</p>

i dunno about EVERY game... #1 its MWD and #2 thats alotta MMB all at once ( 3 nights in a row... shoot me now!) butttt we will watch atleast one game together. and the big girl pants will be ready- i promise you that... ill even brin gyou a box of tissues for after the game. hope your ready to see the evil side [:@]</p>[/quote]

I'll be periodically texting you throughout the game on Friday night, just so you know. So if you chill with him for Friday, you'll be hearing it from both me and him at once.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAA[/quote]

**** yea Warriors!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Amanda or LT & MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</p>

[/quote] we're chillin for every game this weekend.. bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong[/quote]</p>

i dunno about EVERY game... #1 its MWD and #2 thats alotta MMB all at once ( 3 nights in a row... shoot me now!) butttt we will watch atleast one game together. and the big girl pants will be ready- i promise you that... ill even brin gyou a box of tissues for after the game. hope your ready to see the evil side [:@]</p>[/quote]

I'll be periodically texting you throughout the game on Friday night, just so you know. So if you chill with him for Friday, you'll be hearing it from both me and him at once.
                  [/quote]
                  \
                  yea so u'll be getting it from btoh sides of the triangle

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAA[/quote]

**** yea Warriors!
                    [/quote]

most underrated movie of all time

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                      \
                      yea so u'll be getting it from btoh sides of the triangle[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                        yea so u'll be getting it from btoh sides of the triangle[/quote]

dirty dirty....

LT good luck with the 14 seconds of fury

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</P>

no boston is not my second favorite.... but i did root for them in 04 cuz i didnt wanna see the yanks win lol</P>

[/quote] how can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]</P>

remember you said that.</P>

[/quote] we're chillin for every game this weekend.. bring ur big boy pants.. its on like donkey kong[/quote]</P>

i dunno about EVERY game... #1 its MWD and #2 thats alotta MMB all at once ( 3 nights in a row... shoot me now!) butttt we will watch atleast one game together. and the big girl pants will be ready- i promise you that... ill even brin gyou a box of tissues for after the game. hope your ready to see the evil side [:@]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

shoot me know. LANDON I MIGHT BE FLYIN TO UTAH ALITTLE EARLY! ill need you to keep me outta jail for killin the 2 of them</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]How can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]
                            Easy, you do it once every five minutes.
                            [/quote]

awww

u really do have bromance for me[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]How can somebody so pretty be so ugly in the same breath... lol[/quote]
                              Easy, you do it once every five minutes.
                              [/quote]

awww

u really do have bromance for me[/quote]

[/quote]

uhm... is anybody else noticing the extra gayness in that pic besides me? lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........

Is this true Amanda?

[/quote]</p>

i dunno about EVERY game... #1 its MWD and #2 thats alotta MMB all at once ( 3 nights in a row... shoot me now!) butttt we will watch atleast one game together. and the big girl pants will be ready- i promise you that... ill even brin gyou a box of tissues for after the game. hope your ready to see the evil side [:@]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

shoot me know. LANDON I MIGHT BE FLYIN TO UTAH ALITTLE EARLY! ill need you to keep me outta jail for killin the 2 of them</p>[/quote]

Ur gonna drive to DE to kill me? I'm honored.

Comment

Working...
                                X