This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

If Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
    [/quote]
    I still don't know if it is really her?
    [/quote] its not really a her... she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]
    .....As in THE slap?!?!?!?!?

LOL!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

yeah THE slap but since he has never been in my pants and never will be he doesnt know.. lol and there is nothing there to slap with but you know MMB and his ball busting.. hahah i got a giggle at the moment he said that cuz i do believe THE SLAP was the best GMB post ive seen, EVER lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</p>[/quote]

I'm looking for this but there's like 400 different Giants groups and when I type in "Giants message board" group nothing comes up.
      [/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...553&amp;ref=mf[/quote]

Thanks.
      [/quote]
      Just joined the group 5secs ago
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
        honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!
        [/quote]</p>

yeah THE slap but since he has never been in my pants and never will be he doesnt know.. lol and there is nothing there to slap with but you know MMB and his ball busting.. hahah i got a giggle at the moment he said that cuz i do believe THE SLAP was the best GMB post ive seen, EVER lol</p>[/quote]
        LOL, I HAD 2 say it

And Im glad I could spread the joy, 1 SLAP at a time, LOL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

im friends with Matt Meyer! go to the giants message board group on facebook you can see ppl in there</p>[/quote]

I'm looking for this but there's like 400 different Giants groups and when I type in "Giants message board" group nothing comes up.
          [/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...553&amp;ref=mf[/quote]

Thanks.
          [/quote]
          Just joined the group 5secs ago
          [/quote]

same.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.
            [/quote]

what game

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.
              [/quote]

what game
              [/quote]
              Don't know yet. I will tell you tomorrow when the schedule comes out. Some time in Oct most likely.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.
                [/quote]</P>

heh bud how you doing..what gameam i going to..i'll make you adeal. i'll go back to thecho cho chose you avatarif you get rid of that in your sig..its gotta stop lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

so mr smartass..can we make this happen or what...lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

heh bud how you doing..what gameam i going to..i'll make you adeal. i'll go back to thecho cho chose you avatarif you get rid of that in your sig..its gotta stop lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

so mr smartass..can we make this happen or what...lol</p>[/quote]
                  I can print this calendar out for you and make that happen.

Comment

Once LT=LT accepts the ticket offer of Dezzzr for the game of our
                    choice this will come down. Money is not an issue. He can drive up
                    and leave the same day. He has no reason to say no unless he just
                    doesn't want to come up and meet people. The whole trip will be less
                    than $100. That is what you can do. LT, you have to do this. This could be the even that changes your life. I like the calendar so it doesn't bother me a single bit to leave it up. IBB85 also loves it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

heh bud how you doing..what gameam i going to..i'll make you adeal. i'll go back to thecho cho chose you avatarif you get rid of that in your sig..its gotta stop lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

so mr smartass..can we make this happen or what...lol</P>

[/quote]
                      I can print this calendar out for you and make that happen.
                      [/quote]</P>

no i don't need copies thanks.. ****s burned in my retinas</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Pretty sad you type LT into Google and the first thing that comes up is Ladanian Tomlinson.

Who do you we need to contact to get this fixed?
                        [/quote]</P>

i tried it i got this guy....and about the calendar... seriously there's somethin wrong with you guys lol</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] denial is an ugly thing[/quote]</P>

so's the calendar...</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

if by ugly u mean sexy as hell</P>

</P>

then yes, its ugly</P>
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol EXACTLY</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!
                            [/quote]</P>

yeah THE slap but since he has never been in my pants and never will be he doesnt know.. lol and there is nothing there to slap with but you know MMB and his ball busting.. hahah i got a giggle at the moment he said that cuz i do believe THE SLAP was the best GMB post ive seen, EVER lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

not only haven't i ever been there, but apparently i never will gain access either</P>

</P>

[]</P>

</P>

why should i go on living now?</P>

Comment

You shouldn't. Please execute yourself in an honorable manner.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You shouldn't. Please execute yourself in an honorable manner.
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

should i take the giants stadium plunge?</P>

</P>

You can take care of my remains jimmy hoffa style</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X