X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][

not only haven't i ever been there, but apparently i never will gain access either</P>

</P>

[]</P>

</P>

why should i go on living now?</P>

[/quote]</P>

awww please dont MMB, i still love you.</P>

Comment

a lil love and an open bar?</P>

</P>

alrite im in</P>
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I'm a member of the Facebook group now. If you all wanna see my ugly mug, you can check it out

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh and just so you all know, I haven't met LT. This was just a joke.
          [/quote]
          We all knew that was not true being that you would have had to leave your house to meet him.
          [/quote]

Hey now.... that was uncalled for

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a member of the Facebook group now. If you all wanna see my ugly mug, you can check it out
            [/quote]

My main man, added you!

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a member of the Facebook group now. If you all wanna see my ugly mug, you can check it out
              [/quote]

My main man, added you![/quote]

And I accepted you.

Wow that sounded homo.... holy ****..... lololololollol

I made a new profile just for you guys.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a member of the Facebook group now. If you all wanna see my ugly mug, you can check it out
                [/quote]

And I accepted you.

[/quote]

Hahaha just say "No Harooni" after it and it's all good.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm a member of the Facebook group now. If you all wanna see my ugly mug, you can check it out
                  [/quote]

And I accepted you.

[/quote]

Hahaha just say "No Harooni" after it and it's all good.[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bandwgn will also be at the game. He has a wife and kid and will make it work. lol, please God.
                    [/quote]</p>

EVERYONE better be at the damn game.</p>[/quote]

[8-)]

Comment

OK, so it only took me 4 hours of my precious time to read this thread. I know, I know, I have no life. Here is my input:</P>

1) [8]Leave Virginia (LT)alone, she is not like you or me [8]</P>

2) How come I got absolutely no credit for making a sugestion for everyone to meet at the bar instead of the stadium draft party (back in the original thread)?</P>

3)Must join face book so EVERYONE can see how hot I am! </P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

OK, so it only took me 4 hours of my precious time to read this thread.* I know, I know, I have no life.* Here is my input:*</P>

1) [8]Leave Virginia (LT)*alone, she is not like you or me [8]</P>

2) How come I got absolutely no credit for making a sugestion for everyone to meet at the bar instead of the stadium draft party (back in the original thread)?</P>

3)Must join face book so EVERYONE can see how hot I am!* </P>[/quote]

hahahahahahah

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

OK, so it only took me 4 hours of my precious time to read this thread. I know, I know, I have no life. Here is my input:</p>

1) [8]Leave Virginia (LT)alone, she is not like you or me [8]</p>

2) How come I got absolutely no credit for making a sugestion for everyone to meet at the bar instead of the stadium draft party (back in the original thread)?</p>

3)Must join face book so EVERYONE can see how hot I am! </p>[/quote]

You read this whole thread?

DAMN

Oh, and people don't have to leave me alone. I don't care if they bust my chops for being myself.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="PlainJane"]

OK, so it only took me 4 hours of my precious time to read this thread. I know, I know, I have no life. Here is my input:</P>

1) [8]Leave Virginia (LT)alone, she is not like you or me [8]</P>

3)Must join face book so EVERYONE can see how hot I am! </P>

[/quote]

You read this whole thread?

DAMN

Oh, and people don't have to leave me alone. I don't care if they bust my chops for being myself.
                            [/quote]</P>

You know I am just kidding, sunshine! BTW, you are cute (I just saw your pic). Go PunkMaster!</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

2) How come I got absolutely no credit for making a sugestion for everyone to meet at the bar instead of the stadium draft party (back in the original thread)?[/quote]</p>

Good Idea!
                              </p>

[quote user="PlainJane"]3)Must join face book so EVERYONE can see how hot I am![/quote]</p>

make sure to friend me first.
                              </p>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"]

2) How come I got absolutely no credit for making a sugestion for everyone to meet at the bar instead of the stadium draft party (back in the original thread)?[/quote]</P>

Good Idea!
                                </P>

[quote user="PlainJane"]3)Must join face book so EVERYONE can see how hot I am![/quote]</P>

make sure to friend me first.
                                </P>

[/quote]</P>

OK, all done with my profile. Really proud of my pic too, LOL</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X