This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
    [/quote]
    Do you know?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

HEY NOW.... watch it
      [/quote]

ok I'm watching...whats going to happen? will it be a surprise? I hope it entertaining.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
        [/quote]
        Do you know?
        [/quote]

Maybe.....

No not really....I was busy trying to keep my friend from going to jail.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

HEY NOW.... watch it
          [/quote]

ok I'm watching...whats going to happen? will it be a surprise? I hope it entertaining.
          [/quote]

Comment

I want that shirt

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
              [/quote]
              Do you know?
              [/quote]

Maybe.....

[/quote]
              Were him and Kase about to throw down or what? He has no clue. Just spill the beans already. He said he woke up at 3a.m. with no clue where he was or how he got there. Still doesn't know??? lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
                [/quote]
                Do you know?
                [/quote]

Maybe.....

[/quote]
                Were him and Kase about to throw down or what? He has no clue. Just spill the beans already. He said he woke up at 3a.m. with no clue where he was or how he got there. Still doesn't know??? lol
                [/quote]

I don't think so, him and Kase were getting along smashingly...I really don't know were he went.

Maybe he's right, maybe its aliens.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
                  [/quote]
                  Do you know?
                  [/quote]

Maybe.....

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

I don't think so, him and Kase were getting along smashingly...I really don't know were he went.

Maybe he's right, maybe its aliens.
                  [/quote]</P>

kase left jay dees and went to make a "sammich"... duhh</P>

Comment

good afternoon everyone..hope you guys had a good weekend..</P>

i see Landon's Lakers pulled through he must be happy..who they playin next.. </P>

</P>

Comment

Alright dudes. I'm out until tomorrow.

Time to go Around the Horn talking to diff chics until one of them says Pardon the Interruption, I thought you were with me?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Landon's Lakers pulled through he must be happy..who they playin next.. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Nuggets, tonight at 9 EST. I hope that doesn't conflict with your Hockey.
                        </p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Landon's Lakers pulled through he must be happy..who they playin next.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

well sir...the Jays are playin the Sox at 7pm the Hockey game is at 730.. so it could just work out to catch most of the game.....of course that would be good if i liked basketball..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Landon's Lakers pulled through he must be happy..who they playin next.. </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

well sir...the Jays are playin the Sox at 7pm the Hockey game is at 730.. so it could just work out to catch most of the game.....of course that would be good if i liked basketball..lol</p>[/quote]
                            Just tune it. It will probably be close at the end. I hope not though.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Landon's Lakers pulled through he must be happy..who they playin next.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

well sir...the Jays are playin the Sox at 7pm the Hockey game is at 730.. so it could just work out to catch most of the game.....of course that would be good if i liked basketball..lol</P>

[/quote]
                              Just tune it. It will probably be close at the end. I hope not though.
                              [/quote]</P>

for you buddy i'll watch.. hows the family..</P>

i'm still pissed off at not being able to go to the Oakland game....its not fair damn Canadian thanksgiving.lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

for you buddy i'll watch.. hows the family..</p>

i'm still pissed off at not being able to go to the Oakland game....its not fair damn Canadian thanksgiving.lol</p>[/quote]
                                My family is perfect. I am a lucky man. Do you have a Facebook? We should find each other.

You can still make it man. Just celebrate the American one. It can happen if you make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X