• Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Whats up with Kobe by the way??</P>

We dont see those 40+ explosions in the playoffs yet..</P>

He needs to step up a bit..imo.</P>

[/quote]
    Lakers this regular season were 26-18 when Kobe shot more than 20 shots, and 31-7 when he shot 19 shots or less.The Lakers were 9 and 1 when Kobe shot 17 or less shots. Above that, they were 28-19 with him taking 18 to 28 shots; and finally, 2 and 4 with him taking 29 or more.

The Lakers are best-off when Kobe takes relatively few shots (winning percentage of 90% when he takes 17 or less, 100% for 15 or less), substantially less-well-off when he takes a medium number of shots, and downright bad when he takes a large number of shots.
    [/quote]What were his exact #s when he put up 17- 20?? lol.</P>

So your saying Andrew Bynum is the reason they seem to be not as powerful as many expected?</P>

To me, it seems the western teams are not as sound defensively as the east..</P>

Whats the Lakers record when scoring under 100 pts ??</P>

Comment

Should be good test.. I will try to be objective.[]</P>

</P>

Comment

**** the Clippers

Comment

LT buddy- check ya PM lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT buddy- check ya PM lol[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhh Lord.....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
              [/quote]
              Do you know?
              [/quote]

Maybe.....

No not really....I was busy trying to keep my friend from going to jail.
              [/quote]
              Were him and Kase about to throw down or what? He has no clue. Just spill the beans already. He said he woke up at 3a.m. with no clue where he was or how he got there. Still doesn't know??? lol
              [/quote]

I don't think so, him and Kase were getting along smashingly...I really don't know were he went.

Maybe he's right, maybe its aliens.
              [/quote]</p>

kase left jay dees and went to make a "sammich"... duhh</p>[/quote]
              LOL, if I left to make a 'sammich' then it would have been the sloppiest embarassment Ive been part of.....

Musta been Aliens cause nobody has any idea and a few hrs just totally disappeared, GREAT TIMES though, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Whattup people just got back from work, I miss anything??
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Comment

gonna see matisyahu and les claypool at the end of the month yo

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]we can all come up with stories on how we think Kase got to the train after the draft day party since he doesn't remember.
                      [/quote]
                      Do you know?
                      [/quote]

Maybe.....

[/quote]
                      Were him and Kase about to throw down or what? He has no clue. Just spill the beans already. He said he woke up at 3a.m. with no clue where he was or how he got there. Still doesn't know??? lol
                      [/quote]

I don't think so, him and Kase were getting along smashingly...I really don't know were he went.

[/quote]</P>

kase left jay dees and went to make a "sammich"... duhh</P>[/quote]
                      LOL, if I left to make a 'sammich' then it would have been the sloppiest embarassment Ive been part of.....

Musta been Aliens cause nobody has any idea and a few hrs just totally disappeared, GREAT TIMES though, LOL
                      [/quote]LMAO Dawg I looked for you before I left , well as much as my drunkin *** would allow me to see . I don't know what time I fell out of there. Just remember walking outside to smoke , looked up and there was my ride .She said I got in, took my shoes off, put my feet out the window and said take me to the F-IN pizza joint . Woke up in the morning with pizza in bed with me and not being able to find my shoes . God bless her she was out getting coffee .

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                        Do you know?
                        [/quote]

Maybe.....

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

kase left jay dees and went to make a "sammich"... duhh</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]LMAO Dawg I looked for you before I left , well as much as my drunkin *** would allow me to see . I don't know what time I fell out of there. Just remember walking outside to smoke , looked up and there was my ride .She said I got in, took my shoes off, put my feet out the window and said take me to the F-IN pizza joint . Woke up in the morning with pizza in bed with me and not being able to find my shoes . God bless her she was out getting coffee .[/quote]</P>

LOLOLOLOLOL thats classic!! that night after i was finished puking up my liver and passin out for 3 hours i downed some pizza too.. lol its a fabulous drunk food, i think i also lost my shoes... and the next morning i found my ciggs in the parking lot. lol i think its safe to say we were all pretty banged up. i was mortified before based on my appearance but i guess it doesnt matter too much now cuz as more and more comes out about that day i realized that everyone else was so wasted that no one really remembers my disappearing act to the bathroom anyways lol good times good times.... cnat wait for the ****show part 2... 10/11/09- get your big girl/boy pants ready!</P>

Comment

mornin all...

i'm sore and durnk still
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all... i'm sore and durnk still[/quote]</P>

MORNINGGGGGGGG!!!</P>

wow mr early bird today... morning sunshine, im the only on so far... came on to check my email, as always got side tracked lol ended up on here... anyways im gonna go get pretty for work.. ill be back ina bout an hour.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MORNINGGGGGGGG!!!</P>

wow mr early bird today... morning sunshine, im the only on so far... came on to check my email, as always got side tracked lol ended up on here... anyways im gonna go get pretty for work.. ill be back ina bout an hour.</P>[/quote]

shouldn't take that long []
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MORNINGGGGGGGG!!!</P>

wow mr early bird today... morning sunshine, im the only on so far... came on to check my email, as always got side tracked lol ended up on here... anyways im gonna go get pretty for work.. ill be back ina bout an hour.</P>

[/quote] shouldn't take that long [][/quote]</P>

thank you (eye roll...lolol). but i warned you about the days i just wake up ugly and *****y. today is one of them so beware.. lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X