This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all... i'm sore and durnk still[/quote]</P>

MORNINGGGGGGGG!!!</P>

wow mr early bird today... morning sunshine, im the only on so far... came on to check my email, as always got side tracked lol ended up on here... anyways im gonna go get pretty for work.. ill be back ina bout an hour.</P>

[/quote] shouldn't take that long [][/quote]</P>

thank you (eye roll...lolol). but i warned you about the days i* just wake up ugly and *****y. today is one of them so beware.. lol</P>[/quote]

i am deff still ****ed up from last night, so there is very little i care about right now lol...

im sure u'll be an angel today haha
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i am deff still ****ed up from last night, so there is very little i care about right now lol... [/quote]</P>

yeah thats right now, give it till 11 or so, the drunkness wears off and the sleepyness/hangover sets in... gonna be a long afternoon for you buddyboyyy.. hope you dont have big plans for tonight cuz your gonna be sleepin by about 630pm</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i am deff still ****ed up from last night, so there is very little i care about right now lol... [/quote]</P>

yeah thats right now, give it till 11 or so, the drunkness wears off and the sleepyness/hangover sets in... gonna be a long afternoon for you buddyboyyy.. hope you dont have big plans for tonight cuz your gonna be sleepin by about 630pm</P>[/quote]

they call me Dennis Rodman for the way i rebound... (and no landon not because i cross dress lol)

i'll be fine for tonite and yes i do actually have some plans tonite... i think. I dunno if they are still on tho, it was up in the air

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

i'm sore and durnk still[/quote]

Morning ****er

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

Morning ****er
            [/quote]

morning my red headed friend. How are u on this fine morning...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

Morning ****er
              [/quote]

morning my red headed friend. How are u on this fine morning...[/quote]

I have been WAY better.........

Let's just say that the only thing that went my way last night was the Yanks winning and leave it at that

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

Morning ****er
                [/quote]

Let's just say that the only thing that went my way last night was the Yanks winning and leave it at that
                [/quote]

yea? what happened?

EDIT: It better not be about this broad u've been chasin

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

Morning ****er
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

yea? what happened?[/quote]

I don't want to talk about it. I gotta move on

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

Morning ****er
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol then why'd u bring it up lol

but alrite bro...

yanks look good? i missed the game was at a concert

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin all...

Morning ****er
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol then why'd u bring it up lol

but alrite bro...

yanks look good? i missed the game was at a concert[/quote]

Yanks were beast last night. CC went 7 with 6 K. Bruney pitched an inning and got a K. A-Rod and Tex went deep. We won 9-1.

Philly is in troubleeeeeee.....

Comment

damn i didn't even know Bruney is back. Thats good shizzle then.

Hughes tonite....

streak ends lol

Comment

FYI - at the Korn show last night Burn Halo was the opener before Shadows Fall and i didn't even realize it.

Octane on Sirius radio is ALWAYS playing Burn Halo and i only caught their last two songs. They were their radio songs and they sounded tight.

The dudes were outside after the show selling their CDs and i bought it, but its not for me lol.

But i would recommand giving "dirty little girl" and "save me" listens if your into hard rock

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]FYI - at the Korn show last night Burn Halo was the opener before Shadows Fall and i didn't even realize it.

Octane on Sirius radio is ALWAYS playing Burn Halo and i only caught their last two songs. They were their radio songs and they sounded tight.

The dudes were outside after the show selling their CDs and i bought it, but its not for me lol.

But i would recommand giving "dirty little girl" and "save me" listens if your into hard rock[/quote]
                            Word man, I forgot u were goin 2 that last nite...... Im guessing Shadows Fall kicked wahzoo as per norm

Damnit, I just realized that I missed the Necro show at Crazy Donkey last nite..... DAMNIT
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]FYI - at the Korn show last night Burn Halo was the opener before Shadows Fall and i didn't even realize it.

But i would recommand giving "dirty little girl" and "save me" listens if your into hard rock[/quote]
                              Word man, I forgot u were goin 2 that last nite...... Im guessing Shadows Fall kicked wahzoo as per norm

Damnit, I just realized that I missed the Necro show at Crazy Donkey last nite..... DAMNIT
                              [/quote]

ehhh... Shadows Fall was alrite last night too... nothing special.

I'm a lil disappointed with the overall feeling i got leaving that place. Korn was good, nothing special...

i dunno, i don't care if i ever see them again to be honest

Comment

[img]file:///F:/DOCUME%7E1/K1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/img]Cant wait for this concert at Jones Beach.......

Rock The Bells 2009: Damien Marley, Nas, Ice Cube, Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, OutKast, House Of Pain, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, RZA, GZA, and Raekwon, Slaughterhouse (Joelle Ortiz, Juganot, Joe Budden), MOP, Necro, Slum Village, Evidence, Alchemist, KRS-ONE, and Pete Rock

http://www.guerillaunion.com/rockthebells/
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X