• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT size=6>I HATE the Yankees</FONT></P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

</P>

This is truth Mr. 4417 as they are a bitter divisionrival of my countries Jays; as a Mets fan too I also have a lot of HATE rooted in the '00 World Series and cross-town rivalry...</P>

Comment

grats on your<FONT color=#800080 size=4> LAKERS</FONT> BB4417...

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"] I see...well I HATE the Yankees too so I'm not rooting for either of u...lol[/quote]
        Amanda or LT &amp; MMB

Choose a side........
        [/quote] I'll go with IBB85 cause I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.lol[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>its bad enough shes a philly fan.. but to see a few of my giant comrads sellout and cheer with the philly scum... its a dark day in the Jay Dees thread</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol...I <FONT size=4>HATE </FONT>the Yankees more than the Phillies I think though MMB...as I am a <FONT color=#ffa500 size=4>METS</FONT> and <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Jays</FONT> fan !</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

But the <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Phillies</FONT> are only 1/2 a game back of the <FONT color=#ffa500 size=4>Mets</FONT> in the N.L. East so I dunno what to do...plus I associate that team with the <FONT color=#006400 size=4>Eagles</FONT> too.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i would rather die then route for the eagles, unless it was a a game against someone else in the NFC and we needed the eagles to win for us to make playoffs... that is the ONE and ONLY time i would route for that scum of a team like that so please do not make thatcomparisson....</P>

Comment

are we forgetting how to type outside of qoute blocks again?? lol
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]are we forgetting how to type outside of qoute blocks again?? lol[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT size=6>I HATE the Yankees</FONT></P>

[/quote][/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>i CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Hahahahahhaha...but you're a Phillies Fan which is probably my third most hated team in MLB after </P>

1) Yankees</P>

2) Atlanta Braves</P>

</P>

but I do appreciate the Yankee hate u have.lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]are we forgetting how to type outside of qoute blocks again?? lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

I am...lol</P>

</P>

I am very tired this morning. [:$]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]you guys are boring today![/quote]
                  You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'n amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fck am I funny, what the fck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

LMAO...I love Goodfellas !!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]they both are rockin NY hats...

just a lil FYI[/quote]
                    They both ALWAYS do. Denzel is at almost every Lakers game.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]they both are rockin NY hats... just a lil FYI[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Samuel L. Jackson is a RAPTORS fan.</P>

" I'm sick and tired of these MOTHA ****'IN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHA ****'IN PLANE ! "</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]you guys are boring today![/quote]
                        You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'n amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fck am I funny, what the fck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

[/quote]</p>

</p>

LMAO...I love Goodfellas !!!</p>[/quote]
                        Me Too!!! I could just sit back and quote that How High, Friday (and Next Friday), and Super Troopers all friggin day

"Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning."...... I think Ive said that to my mom about a BILLION times, LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]they both are rockin NY hats... just a lil FYI[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

Lebron anxiously awaits your boy' Kobe.</P>

Comment

Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] def heard his stuff he prolly jsut didn't know that was him...[/quote]

Isn't he Bob Marely's son? I'm sure I've heard his stuff, played to me be someone else before.
                              [/quote]</p>

"...why do we kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look...."</p>[/quote]

That's the greatest song ever imo

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

LMAO...I love Goodfellas !!!</P>

[/quote]
                                Me Too!!! I could just sit back and quote that How High, Friday (and Next Friday), <FONT size=4>and Super Troopers all friggin day
                                </FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

" We're already pulled over...we can't pull over any further..."</P>

</P>

I LOVE Super Troopeers...u and me Kase are going to have some laughs in Oct. lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X