This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
    [/quote]
    Actually you missed a nice music debate by me and MMB earlier this morn..... But we know where you stand with your (UGH) Green Day, LOL J/K
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I dunno...MLB smack I guess.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
        [/quote]
        Actually you missed a nice music debate by me and MMB earlier this morn..... But we know where you stand with your (UGH) Green Day, LOL J/K
        [/quote]

I like the Ramones, the Clash, and possibly Nirvana more than Green Day right now. But, GD is the band that got me into music, so I'll always be listening to them.

Dookie was the album that changed my life. No question about it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] def heard his stuff he prolly jsut didn't know that was him...[/quote]

Isn't he Bob Marely's son? I'm sure I've heard his stuff, played to me be someone else before.
          [/quote]</P>

"...why do we kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look...."</P>

[/quote]

That's the greatest song ever imo
          [/quote]</P>

Greatest song of the 20th century.</P>

Your sophistication at such a young age is impressive.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]you guys are boring today![/quote]
            You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'n amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fck am I funny, what the fck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

LMAO...I love Goodfellas !!!</p>[/quote]
            Me Too!!!* I could just sit back and quote that How High, Friday (and Next Friday), and Super Troopers all friggin day

"Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning."...... I think Ive said that to my mom about a BILLION times, LOL
            [/quote]

lol

those are 4 great movies
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I dunno...MLB smack I guess.</p>[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh..... I'll be doing a lot of that this weekend!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] def heard his stuff he prolly jsut didn't know that was him...[/quote]

Isn't he Bob Marely's son? I'm sure I've heard his stuff, played to me be someone else before.
                [/quote]</p>

"...why do we kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look...."</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Greatest song of the 20th century.</p>

Your sophistication at such a young age is impressive.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, u've never met me if u think i'm sophisticated

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If you love Redemption Song you have to have something going for you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="6">I HATE the Yankees</font></p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000" size="6">i CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]

Red font means ur being sarcastic. You love them

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

lol LT im in a nice mood today... but u left a big opening for that one

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

"...why do we kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look...."</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Greatest song of the 20th century.</p>

Your sophistication at such a young age is impressive.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If you love Redemption Song you have to have something going for you.</p>[/quote]

That is my favorite song ever I think...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="6">I HATE the Yankees*</font></p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000" size="6">i CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]

Red font means ur being sarcastic. You love them
                          [/quote]

owned

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

lol LT im in a nice mood today... but u left a big opening for that one[/quote]

Good thing ur in a good mood and didn't do anything, cuz I'm not in a good mood and woulda snapped at u

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If you love Redemption Song you have to have something going for you.</P>

[/quote]

That is my favorite song ever I think...
                              [/quote]</P>

You should here good ol' Morehead play it with nothing put a mic and a Fender Strat.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
                                [/quote]
                                [/quote]

<FONT size=4>I like the Ramones</FONT>, the Clash, and possibly Nirvana more than Green Day right now. But, GD is the band that got me into music, so I'll always be listening to them.

Dookie was the album that changed my life. No question about it
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

Ramones are decent...How does an 18 yr. old kid get to hear the Ramones though ???</P>

</P>

I saw Green Day in concert in 1995! </P>

But the last 10 years they SUCK !!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X