This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
    [/quote]</p>

*</p>

I dunno...MLB smack I guess.</p>[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh..... I'll be doing a lot of that this weekend!
    [/quote]

lol LT im in a nice mood today... but u left a big opening for that one[/quote]

Good thing ur in a good mood and didn't do anything, cuz I'm not in a good mood and woulda snapped at u
    [/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
      [/quote]
      Actually you missed a nice music debate by me and MMB earlier this morn..... But we know where you stand with your (UGH) Green Day, LOL J/K
      [/quote]

<FONT size=4>I like the Ramones</FONT>, the Clash, and possibly Nirvana more than Green Day right now. But, GD is the band that got me into music, so I'll always be listening to them.

Dookie was the album that changed my life. No question about it
      [/quote]</P>

*</P>

Ramones are decent...How does an 18 yr. old kid get to hear the Ramones though ???</P>

*</P>

I saw Green Day in concert in 1995! </P>

But the last 10 years they SUCK !!!</P>[/quote]

i actually saw then in 2002, not bad... but not good either
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Ramones are decent...How does an 18 yr. old kid get to hear the Ramones though ???</p>

</p>[/quote]

Easy.

I head Green Day's Dookie album when I was 14. Loved it.

Watched their concert movie Bullet in a Bible a year later

Heard them name drop the Ramones, the Clash, and Bad Religion somewhere.

Gave them a whirl and enjoyed what I heard.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
          [/quote]</p>

</p>

I dunno...MLB smack I guess.</p>[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh..... I'll be doing a lot of that this weekend!
          [/quote]

lol LT im in a nice mood today... but u left a big opening for that one[/quote]

Good thing ur in a good mood and didn't do anything, cuz I'm not in a good mood and woulda snapped at u
          [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL... it was terrible.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<font size="4" color="#800080"> LAKERS</font> BB4417...[/quote]
            Thank you my friend. That was a hell of a game. I hope you were able to watch.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey all. I'm back. What did I miss?
              [/quote]
              Actually you missed a nice music debate by me and MMB earlier this morn..... But we know where you stand with your (UGH) Green Day, LOL J/K
              [/quote]

I like the Ramones, the Clash, and possibly Nirvana more than Green Day right now. But, GD is the band that got me into music, so I'll always be listening to them.

Dookie was the album that changed my life. No question about it
              [/quote]LOL, im just busting ya chops lil buddy, but it was more of a Rap vs Rock debate
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<FONT color=#800080 size=4> LAKERS</FONT> BB4417...[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

Caught the end.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<font color="#800080" size="4"> LAKERS</font> BB4417...[/quote]
                  [/quote]

I was really mad after that game. That was a bad basketball night for me. The Knicks didn't move up in the lotto and LA won...

At least the Yanks won

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<font size="4" color="#800080"> LAKERS</font> BB4417...[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Caught the end.</p>[/quote]
                    That was the best part. I was yelling and screaming. What a game. That steal at the end was great.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<FONT color=#800080 size=4> LAKERS</FONT> BB4417...[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Caught the end.</P>

[/quote]
                      That was the best part. I was yelling and screaming. What a game. That steal at the end was great.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It was a very exciting 4th quarter...! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<font color="#800080" size="4"> LAKERS</font> BB4417...[/quote]
                        [/quote]

I watched the whole thing while flipping back to the Yanks game while having a phone convo with a friend.

It was a busy night

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<FONT color=#800080 size=4> LAKERS</FONT> BB4417...[/quote]
                          [/quote]

I was really mad after that game. That was a bad basketball night for me. <FONT size=4>The Knicks didn't move up in the lotto </FONT>and LA won...

At least the Yanks won
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

The Raptors got screwed in the lotto too.</P>

Looks like Blake Griffen will be a Clipper.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<font color="#800080" size="4"> LAKERS</font> BB4417...[/quote]
                            [/quote]

I was really mad after that game. That was a bad basketball night for me. <font size="4">The Knicks didn't move up in the lotto </font>and LA won...

At least the Yanks won
                            [/quote]</p>

</p>

The Raptors got screwed in the lotto too.</p>

Looks like Blake Griffen will be a Clipper.</p>[/quote]

Watch them blow it and take Tyler Hansbourough

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<FONT color=#800080 size=4> LAKERS</FONT> BB4417...[/quote]
                              [/quote]

I watched the whole thing while flipping back to the Yanks game <FONT size=4>while having a phone convo with a friend.
                              </FONT>
                              It was a busy night
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

A lady friend ??</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]grats on your<font color="#800080" size="4"> LAKERS</font> BB4417...[/quote]
                                [/quote]

I watched the whole thing while flipping back to the Yanks game <font size="4">while having a phone convo with a friend.
                                </font>
                                It was a busy night
                                [/quote]</p>

</p>

A lady friend ??</p>[/quote]

I don't want to talk about lady friends right about now, that's what put me in a bad mood.

Comment

Working...
                                X