This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm either gonna get Tuck or BJ
    [/quote]
    If they have it tucked don't let them give you a BJ
    [/quote]

LMAO

I KNEW either you or Matt would do something with that as soon as I posted it
    [/quote]

lol i don't have my A game today... i didn't even pick up on it..

SLAP
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Magic got NO shot....SWEEEEEEP !!![/quote]
      Not a chance in hell they get swept.......

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Soooooooo....

Does Orlando have any shot at an upset tonight or does Cleveland run away with it?
        [/quote]

Magic got NO shot....SWEEEEEEP !!![/quote]

No shot to even win one game?

Cleveland's going 4-4-4 to the Finals?
        [/quote]

4-4-5-6 IMHO.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking aboutwebster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote]

i just copped a Boss, Taylor, and Bavaro.

hold off on ordering, i'll let u know the quality from the site i got them from...[/quote]Word man, what site did you use???

The jersey I was wearing at the draft day party was purchased from a jersey website nad cost $30 including shipping
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking about*webster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] i just copped a Boss, Taylor, and Bavaro. hold off on ordering, i'll let u know the quality from the site i got them from...[/quote]</P>

iight good ****.</P>[/quote]

also copped a home Tex jersey and black joba jersey (looked sick) so i'll give ya the run down...

when i go back for round two it will be basketball jersey time

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking about*webster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote]

i just copped a Boss, Taylor, and Bavaro.

hold off on ordering, i'll let u know the quality from the site i got them from...[/quote]Word man, what site did you use???

The jersey I was wearing at the draft day party was purchased from a jersey website nad cost $30 including shipping
              [/quote]

wow really? that looked good too. The site that the guy posted in the entertainment forum

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking aboutwebster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] i just copped a Boss, Taylor, and Bavaro. hold off on ordering, i'll let u know the quality from the site i got them from...[/quote]</p>

iight good ****.</p>[/quote]

also copped a home Tex jersey and black joba jersey (looked sick) so i'll give ya the run down...

when i go back for round two it will be basketball jersey time[/quote]

That place didn't have any Knicks jerseys. I was gonna go try to snag a Ewing jersey from there

Comment

<div>
                  <div><span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">According to
                  the</span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">Census
                  Bureau:</span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">
                  </span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">9,000 people are screwing right
                  now,</span>
                  </span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">2,000 are
                  kissing.</span>
                  </span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">100 are getting head,
                  and</span>
                  </span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">1 lonely person is reading
                  emails.</span>
                  </span>
                  <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">You hang in there, BLT!</span></div></div>

Comment

Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div>
                      the</span>
                      </span>
                      <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">9,000 people are screwing right
                      now,</span>
                      </span>
                      kissing.</span>
                      </span>
                      and</span>
                      </span>
                      <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">1 lonely person is reading
                      emails.</span>
                      </span>
                      <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">You hang in there, BLT!</span></div></div>[/quote]

**** you, man

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                        [/quote]

that's a really good deal....but I'm stubborn, I don't buy my Jerseys from anywhere but Giants Stadium.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                          [/quote]

hes buying jerseys, tickets to see green day, green days album..

but can't SCRAPE it together for us...

thanks LT... we now truely see how it is

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                            [/quote]

I get the 80 buck replicas. I only have a home Eli, so I was gonna add to my collection.

I have a Jeter and A-Rod "jersey", but it's like those t-shirt things with the name and number on the back

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                              [/quote]

hes buying jerseys, tickets to see green day, green days album..

but can't SCRAPE it together for us...

thanks LT... we now truely see how it is[/quote]

Matt,

You saw how cheap those jerseys were. And besides, all the jerseys I get are gifts

The album was 15 ****ing dollars

I have not bought tickets to the show yet, I'm trying to see if anyone I kno wants to go with me first. And they are 50 bucks as opposes to 200-300

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div>
                                the</span>
                                </span>
                                now,</span>
                                </span>
                                kissing.</span>
                                </span>
                                and</span>
                                </span>
                                emails.</span>
                                </span>
                                <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">You hang in there, BLT!</span></div></div>[/quote]

**** you, man
                                [/quote]
                                LOL, someone sent it to me in an email. Had to give it to someone else. That is funny though.........

Comment

Working...
                                X