X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">According to the</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">Census Bureau:</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">
    </SPAN>
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">9,000 people are screwing right now,</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">
    </SPAN>
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">2,000 are kissing.</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">
    </SPAN>
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">100 are getting head, and</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">
    </SPAN>
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">1 lonely person is reading emails.</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">
    </SPAN>
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: rgb(192,0,0)">You hang in there, BLT!</SPAN></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

haha lmao.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
      The jersey I was wearing at the draft day party was purchased from a jersey website nad cost $30 including shipping
      [/quote]

that's a really good deal....but I'm stubborn, I don't buy my Jerseys from anywhere but Giants Stadium.
      [/quote]

not me... lol

the day i pay 100 dollars for a jersey is the day i hit the superfecta at the track...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]4-4-5-6 IMHO.
        [/quote]
        You heard it from Daven first. Cavs lose in 6....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
          [/quote]

I get the 80 buck replicas. I only have a home Eli, so I was gonna add to my collection.

[/quote]

because...buying another jersey is WAY more important then going to actually see a game with a bunch of other Giants fans who consider you a friend and want to show you a good time.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div>
            <div><span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">According to
            the</span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">Census
            Bureau:</span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">
            </span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">9,000 people are screwing right
            now,</span>
            </span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">2,000 are
            kissing.</span>
            </span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">100 are getting head,
            and</span>
            </span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">1 lonely person is reading
            emails.</span>
            </span>
            <span style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);">You hang in there, BLT!</span></div></div>[/quote]

**** you, man
            [/quote]
            LOL, someone sent it to me in an email. Had to give it to someone else. That is funny though.........
            [/quote]

Yeah, on another day I would laugh, but not today dude.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]4-4-5-6 IMHO.
              [/quote]
              You heard it from Daven first. Cavs lost in 6....
              [/quote]

I don't believe that's what I said [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                [/quote]

hes buying jerseys, tickets to see green day, green days album..

but can't SCRAPE it together for us...

thanks LT... we now truely see how it is[/quote]

Matt,

You saw how cheap those jerseys were. And besides, all the jerseys I get are gifts

The album was 15 ****ing dollars

I have not bought tickets to the show yet, I'm trying to see if anyone I kno wants to go with me first. And they are 50 bucks as opposes to 200-300
                [/quote]

Chris,

I am ****ing with you

Love,
                Matt

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]4-4-5-6 IMHO.
                  [/quote]
                  You heard it from Daven first. Cavs lose in 6....
                  [/quote]

LOL

Denver's the champs, then huh?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                    [/quote] hes buying jerseys, tickets to see green day, green days album.. but can't SCRAPE it together for us... thanks LT... we now truely see how it is[/quote]

Matt,

You saw how cheap those jerseys were. And besides, all the jerseys I get are gifts

I have not bought tickets to the show yet, I'm trying to see if anyone I kno wants to go with me first. And they are 50 bucks as opposes to 200-300
                    [/quote]</P>

rather see green day then the giants?!? get the **** out of here blt</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                      [/quote]

did you finally get around to asking that girl out who was going back to college in a while and get shot down?

I told you that was a bad choice to begin with remember?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                        [/quote]

Matt,

[/quote]

Chris,

I am ****ing with you

Love,
                        Matt[/quote]

Yeah, well I'm not feeling humorous today for some reason

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                          [/quote]

did you finally get around to asking that girl out who was going back to college in a while and get shot down?

I told you that was a bad choice to begin with remember?
                          [/quote]

Let's just say this....

My night last night was like the pre-A-Rod Tex for the Yanks

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                            [/quote]

Matt,

[/quote]

Chris,

I am ****ing with you

Love,
                            Matt[/quote]

[/quote]

Chris,

I wasn't asking if you were.

Love,
                            Matt

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                              The jersey I was wearing at the draft day party was purchased from a jersey website nad cost $30 including shipping
                              [/quote]

that's a really good deal....but I'm stubborn, I don't buy my Jerseys from anywhere but Giants Stadium.
                              [/quote]

not me... lol

the day i pay 100 dollars for a jersey is the day i hit the superfecta at the track...[/quote]

It's just a thing for me, I know you can get them for much cheaper...but its like a support the giants thing...I know I can get it cheaper, but it feels different getting it from the actual stadium.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
                                [/quote]

Matt,

[/quote]

Chris,

I am ****ing with you

Love,
                                Matt[/quote]

[/quote]

Chris,

I wasn't asking if you were.

Love,
                                Matt[/quote]

Why are you making ur posts all formal and ****?

Comment

Working...
                                X