X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
    [/quote] hes buying jerseys, tickets to see green day, green days album.. but can't SCRAPE it together for us... thanks LT... we now truely see how it is[/quote]

Matt,

You saw how cheap those jerseys were. And besides, all the jerseys I get are gifts

The album was 15 ****ing dollars

I have not bought tickets to the show yet, I'm trying to see if anyone I kno wants to go with me first. And they are 50 bucks as opposes to 200-300
    [/quote]</P>

rather see green day then the giants?!? get the **** out of here blt</P>

[/quote]

The Giants play every year.

Green Day is not in Philly every year
    [/quote]</P>

if i knew you personallyid punch you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Magic got NO shot....SWEEEEEEP !!![/quote]
      Not a chance in hell they get swept.......
      [/quote]

I'm telling you man...Lebron is going to have 4-6 NBA titles when it's all said and done...BEST palyer I ever seen...and I watched A LOT of Jordan too.[/quote]
      Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Get a jersey while you are are it.

Lebron Jersey
      [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.
        [/quote] hes buying jerseys, tickets to see green day, green days album.. but can't SCRAPE it together for us... thanks LT... we now truely see how it is[/quote]

Matt,

You saw how cheap those jerseys were. And besides, all the jerseys I get are gifts

I have not bought tickets to the show yet, I'm trying to see if anyone I kno wants to go with me first. And they are 50 bucks <U>as opposes to 200-300</U>
        [/quote]

also LT...it's REALLY not that much, it's like 60-80 dollars for bad seats to a bad game, 30 if you scalp them post kick-off.
        [/quote]

Yeah, but I don't really want bad seats when I go
        [/quote] dezzr said he had a tick for u too[/quote]</P>

no not anymore. hes a *****.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, BLT is tricking us, he's talking about buying JERSEYS but is complaining about not having enough money to buy a ticket to a giants game or like..pay for gas...etc etc.

Matt,

I have not bought tickets to the show yet, I'm trying to see if anyone I kno wants to go with me first. And they are 50 bucks <U>as opposes to 200-300</U>
          [/quote]

also LT...it's REALLY not that much, it's like 60-80 dollars for bad seats to a bad game, 30 if you scalp them post kick-off.
          [/quote]

Yeah, but I don't really want bad seats when I go
          [/quote] dezzr said he had a tick for u too[/quote]</P>

no not anymore. hes a *****.</P>[/quote]

indian giver
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

no not anymore. hes a *****.</p>[/quote]
            He was not going to accept the ticket anyway. He was coming with his imaginary friend and he needs a seat as well so that would not have worked.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              indian giver[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

He was not going to accept the ticket anyway. He was coming with his imaginary friend and he needs a seat as well so that would not have worked.
                [/quote]

Dude, come on........

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking aboutwebster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] Hows about a Phillips or a Kiwanuka ?? Which ones do u already have ?[/quote]</P>

i feel like everyones getting a phillips and kiwi maybe gone next year. i have pierce and a toomer</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

It wasn't a Box seat...so it wasn't good enough for LT...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Magic got NO shot....SWEEEEEEP !!![/quote]
                      Not a chance in hell they get swept.......
                      [/quote]

I'm telling you man...Lebron is going to have 4-6 NBA titles when it's all said and done...BEST palyer I ever seen...and I watched A LOT of Jordan too.[/quote]
                      Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Get a jersey while you are are it.

Lebron Jersey
                      [/quote]

I WILL....lol

Comment

lunch time boys- be back in a bit

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking about*webster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] Hows about a Phillips or a Kiwanuka ?? Which ones do u already have ?[/quote]</P>

i feel like everyones getting a phillips and kiwi maybe gone next year. i have pierce and a toomer</P>[/quote]

dude get a Webby.... after this year he is officiallly a top name in the CB department

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no not anymore. hes a *****.</P>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Dude, come on........
                            [/quote]</P>

yea wheres your "friend" been?</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lunch time boys- be back in a bit[/quote]

somebody let blondie know its 3pm

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]
                                I WILL....lol[/quote]
                                <font size="6">GOOD</font>

Way to stick true to your Raptors. Maybe you should change your name to Bandwgn. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X