X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking aboutwebster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] Hows about a Phillips or a Kiwanuka ?? Which ones do u already have ?[/quote]</P>

i feel like everyones getting a phillips and kiwi maybe gone next year. i have pierce and a toomer</P>

[/quote] dude get a Webby.... after this year he is officiallly a top name in the CB department[/quote]</P>

yea man. when he was drafted i was like yooo hes going to be siiick. he had 9ints his senior year. and he suuucked balls.lol yea im deff gonna go with web</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no not anymore. hes a *****.</p>

[/quote]
      He was not going to accept the ticket anyway. He was coming with his imaginary friend and he needs a seat as well so that would not have worked.
      [/quote]

Dude, come on........
      [/quote]</p>

yea wheres your "friend" been?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I talked to him yesterday. He's been doing good.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lunch time boys- be back in a bit[/quote]</P>

lol i love it when she does that. you havnt even been here to come back. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lunch time boys- be back in a bit[/quote]

Lunch this late? Damn

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking about*webster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] Hows about a Phillips or a Kiwanuka ?? Which ones do u already have ?[/quote]</P>

i feel like everyones getting a phillips and kiwi maybe gone next year. i have pierce and a toomer</P>[/quote]

In that case I would get a Umyeniora or a Tuck cause they'll be here for a long time !

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="dezzzR"]alright. new jersey time. thinking about*webster. or maybe even a boss.[/quote] Hows about a Phillips or a Kiwanuka ?? Which ones do u already have ?[/quote]</P>

i feel like everyones getting a phillips and kiwi maybe gone next year. i have pierce and a toomer</P>

[/quote] dude get a Webby.... after this year he is officiallly a top name in the CB department[/quote]</P>

yea man. when he was drafted i was like yooo hes going to be siiick. he had 9ints his senior year. and he suuucked balls.lol yea im deff gonna go with web</P>[/quote]

u never see anybody rockin a webby either.. bonus points for originality. Pls he just signed a new contract
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                He was not going to accept the ticket anyway. He was coming with his imaginary friend and he needs a seat as well so that would not have worked.
                [/quote]

Dude, come on........
                [/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

using another screen name and talking back and forth to yourself doesn't count as speaking to a friend.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

Dude, come on........
                  [/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

using another screen name and talking back and forth to yourself doesn't count as speaking to a friend.
                  [/quote]

STFU, I'm not in the mood for any of you guy's **** today.

Just because he doesn't post every day doesn't mean he's not another person. Why the **** would I have two screen names? Wanna answer that genius????

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]
                    I WILL....lol[/quote]
                    <font size="6">GOOD</font>

Way to stick true to your Raptors. Maybe you should change your name to Bandwgn. lol
                    [/quote]

Why u busting my balls today Landon ?
                    lol

The Raps are MY team but Lebron is my favorite player...if u knew me a little better u wouldn't accuse me of being a bandwagon-jumper...I stuck with the Jays through a lot of BAD years...Giants too.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Just because he doesn't post every day doesn't mean he's not another person. Why the **** would I have two screen names? Wanna answer that genius????
                      [/quote]

you don't wanna get into that game with me LT...trust me, just calm yourself, realize this is a message board...I won't go into the reasons I think you have for making a fake screen name to converse with yourself, but I believe you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

you don't wanna get into that game with me LT...trust me.
                        [/quote]

Well then, let's just stop it here before we take it any further

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

chic fight..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Dude, come on........
                            [/quote]</p>

*</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO !

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

nope lets go with it, since its boring atm.

you made a second screen name because you get busted on alot around here... (mostly out of love for truths) but you don't take it that way, so in order to seem "Cooler" you made a second screen name and started posting "about that time you had a scare" then we never hear from said poster again...I mean, is it that much a stretch from the other thing you did, claiming you got some girl pregnant "The other day"

I think you take the ribbing too seriously, and you don't always understand why some of us are doing it...we just wanna see you have a little more fun man.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

Dude, come on........
                                [/quote]</p>

*</p>

*</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chris,

Just remember Meyerbud Loves you.

Love,
                                Matt
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X