This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]

I'll probably be sleeping when all of you guys get there.... lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]soooo oakland sounds good right?[/quote]

If I go to a game... check that WHEN I go to a game, I want to go to one against a division rival.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</P>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]</P>

draft day or the game?</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]soooo oakland sounds good right?[/quote]

If I go to a game... check that WHEN I go to a game, I want to go to one against a division rival.
            [/quote]</P>

not a problem, YOUR the problem. lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</P>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>[/quote]

true story
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

draft day</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]soooo oakland sounds good right?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

not a problem, YOUR the problem. lol </p>[/quote]

I'm not a problem.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</p>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</p>[/quote]

And I'll be looking at the Eagles schedule seeing what Giants games will be shown down here...

Last 2 years, 14/16 games. I am hoping for all 16 this year... lol.

I know both Eagles games and Redskins games. The Broncos games. We'll have more national TV games, I'm sure.

Should be good.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm not a problem.
                      [/quote]
                      It is your attitude.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm not a problem.
                        [/quote]'

yes you are :P

the Goal, get you to a Giants game, the problem, You, everything else is taken care of already.

the ONLY thing in the way is you actually coming.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</P>

[/quote]

And I'll be looking at the Eagles schedule seeing what Giants games will be shown down here...

I know both Eagles games and Redskins games. The Broncos games. We'll have more national TV games, I'm sure.

Should be good.
                          [/quote]</P>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm not a problem.
                            [/quote]
                            It is your attitude.
                            [/quote]

What the **** are you talking about *****? I ain't got no mother ****ing attitude!!! You're the ones with the ****ing attitude.

[] [:P] [] [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i still can't believe he is passing up a free ticket... schedule released yet?[/quote]</p>

i thought i was being released tonight at like 7 or 8?? well atleast tomorrow the boards wont be so boring because well have to talk baout which game we are all going too</p>

[/quote]

Should be good.
                              [/quote]</p>

when i was at wesley i drove home soo many times just so i would be able to watch the games lol i havent missed a giants game in like5 years lol</p>[/quote]

I really miss living in New York.

Every Giants game, every Yankee game, every Knick game

Oh it was fun...

I am so moving back up there when I enter the work force. Perfect market for my career field and my favorite teams will be local again.

I am so sick of Philly this and Philly that.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

draft day</P>

[/quote]</P>

well the open bar starts at 4 so to get your moneys worth lol be there by 345 but i think i wanna try and get there around 230-3 and start drinkin and get some food </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X