This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how did the basketball draft go...did TO win the lottery..</P>

[/quote]
    No they didn't and the Knicks pick 8. Clippers were the big winners.
    [/quote]

Clippers suck. Watch them blow it
    [/quote]</P>

clippers are still a team?? </P>

[/quote]

lol
    [/quote]</P>

sure it sounds funny but i really thought they were moved for some reason..kinda like the Vancouver Grizzlies..i still don't know where they went.. </P>

[/quote]

Memphis, where the robbery of the century took place

Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown
    [/quote]</P>

to Memphis?!?!? are they still called the grizzlies.... and Memphis?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Memphis, where the robbery of the century took place

[/quote]
      Bro, We gave up 4 1st rd picks for him. Plus the rights to Marc Gasol. We gave up more for Gasol than the Celtics did for KG.
      [/quote]

Alright.... that's better than.

4 1st rounders? Jesus, that's a lot

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how did the basketball draft go...did TO win the lottery..</p>

[/quote]
        [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

clippers are still a team?? </p>

[/quote]

lol
        [/quote]</p>

sure it sounds funny but i really thought they were moved for some reason..kinda like the Vancouver Grizzlies..i still don't know where they went.. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

to Memphis?!?!? are they still called the grizzlies.... and Memphis?</p>[/quote]

Yeah, they are the Memphis Grizzlies. They suck

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
          [/quote]

it's impossible...Blake Griffin&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.Aqi b Talib???

there is him, then everyone else coming out in the draft...I don't see how a responsible owner could let their team draft anyone but Griffin with a #1. [/quote]</p>

so this dude Griffin is really good or the rest of the players in the draftnothing special.. </p>[/quote]

Mixture of the two...hard to tell when they are playing each other and everyone at a college level with like 3-4 big man total.
          [/quote]
          He averaged 23 points and 14 boards a game. I don't care who you are playing against. That is impressive as hell. He dominated, even against the best teams. He will be a great pro and will win Rookie of the Year for sure. He gets to play with Baron Davis which will really help him.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

it's impossible...Blake Griffin&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.Aqi b Talib???

there is him, then everyone else coming out in the draft...I don't see how a responsible owner could let their team draft anyone but Griffin with a #1. [/quote]</P>

so this dude Griffin is really good or the rest of the players in the draftnothing special.. </P>

[/quote]
            He is really good. Almost like Durant when he came out but the Blazers were dumb and took Oden. Blake Griffin won player of the year from every website and anything possible you could win it from. He also broke Freshman records galor. He is the real deal. No one is a close 2nd. This draft class is really weak.
            [/quote]</P>

so would it be better to trade away that #1 for some quality players </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Memphis, where the robbery of the century took place

[/quote]
              Bro, We gave up 4 1st rd picks for him. Plus the rights to Marc Gasol. We gave up more for Gasol than the Celtics did for KG.
              [/quote]

Alright.... that's better than.

4 1st rounders? Jesus, that's a lot
              [/quote]
              One of them was Kwame Brown, other was Javaris Crittenton and then 2 1st rd picks. Plus Marc Gasol which we took in the 2nd round. Either way it was alot. Well worth it though. Thank you Mr. West.

Comment

FUTURE KNICK GREAT

TY LAWSON

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

so would it be better to trade away that #1 for some quality players </p>[/quote]
                  NO WAY. That would be like drafting Sam Bowie. lol maybe not that bad but still.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

there is him, then everyone else coming out in the draft...I don't see how a responsible owner could let their team draft anyone but Griffin with a #1. [/quote]</p>

so this dude Griffin is really good or the rest of the players in the draftnothing special.. </p>

[/quote]
                    He is really good. Almost like Durant when he came out but the Blazers were dumb and took Oden. Blake Griffin won player of the year from every website and anything possible you could win it from. He also broke Freshman records galor. He is the real deal. No one is a close 2nd. This draft class is really weak.
                    [/quote]</p>

so would it be better to trade away that #1 for some quality players </p>[/quote]

Find me someone on the Clippers roster besides Baron Davis who has an iota of trade value

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

how did the basketball draft go...did TO win the lottery..</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

clippers are still a team?? </P>

[/quote]

lol
                      [/quote]</P>

sure it sounds funny but i really thought they were moved for some reason..kinda like the Vancouver Grizzlies..i still don't know where they went.. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

to Memphis?!?!? are they still called the grizzlies.... and Memphis?</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, they are the Memphis Grizzlies. They suck
                      [/quote]</P>

thats great..that move made sense than.. they coulda sucked just as bad in Canada..i'd bet the media market is larger in Van too...i'm gonna have to find out the reason why now..my bet its slimmy owners </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

there is him, then everyone else coming out in the draft...I don't see how a responsible owner could let their team draft anyone but Griffin with a #1. [/quote]</P>

so this dude Griffin is really good or the rest of the players in the draftnothing special.. </P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Find me someone on the Clippers roster besides Baron Davis who has an iota of trade value
                        [/quote]</P>

couldn't the Knicks or Toronto offer up a couple of dudes for the number 1 pick..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

so this dude Griffin is really good or the rest of the players in the draftnothing special.. </p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

so would it be better to trade away that #1 for some quality players </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

couldn't the Knicks or Toronto offer up a couple of dudes for the number 1 pick..</p>[/quote]

More like half the team and a few first round draft picks

Comment

See ya'll. I'm out

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

couldn't the Knicks or Toronto offer up a couple of dudes for the number 1 pick..</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yah i guess if there really is only one solid player in the draft that wouldgive theclippers a lot of leverage with the #1 spot.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

couldn't the Knicks or Toronto offer up a couple of dudes for the number 1 pick..</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
                                They would not trade the pick for the Knicks 2 best players and a 1st rd pick next year. There is no way they are trading this pick to anyone. Unless it is highway robbery.

Comment

Working...
                                X