X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="lawl"]Lebron is just not the stone cold killer that Kobe is
    [/quote]
    Not yet at least but you are right about that. Kobe is an Assasin! I still think the Cavs will beat the Magic.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]Lebron is just not the stone cold killer that Kobe is
      [/quote]
      Not yet at least but you are right about that. Kobe is an Assasin! I still think the Cavs will beat the Magic.
      [/quote]

I live in orlando people are nonstop calling me, its gonna be a sick series

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Lebron is just not the stone cold killer that Kobe is[/quote]

I don't know a 3 point play to put em up 2 with like 20 sec to go in the 4th is pretty much a stone cold killer...orlando was just hitting three's like it was nothing in the fouth...gotta give the Magic some credit.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]Lebron is just not the stone cold killer that Kobe is[/quote]

I don't know a 3 point play to put em up 2 with like 20 sec to go in the 4th is pretty much a stone cold killer...orlando was just hitting three's like it was nothing in the fouth...gotta give the Magic some credit.
          [/quote]

last play of the game kobe wouldnt drive and dish it out, he would drive and bury a pull up jumper

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

So you'll be watching the Penguins and Hurricanes tonight right?</p>

[/quote]
            I will put the Picture In Picture up while I watch the B'ball game. I will tune in though. I want Crosby to win it all. Don't tell Kase.....
            [/quote]</p>

don't worry...secretly he's a Crosby fan too.. </p>

who's playin tonight?</p>[/quote]LOL you 2 bastages!!!!

Thats it Lando Calrissan, Its On!!!!

LETS GO NUGGETS, and if they dont win LETS GO LeBron &amp; The LeBronettes..... Hell Ill even root for Skip To My Lou and The Magic, gotta love SVG, LOL

WOW, I leave 2 go 2 the park 2 ball outta control and this is what I come back to.... You 2 plotting, LOL
            [/quote]
            He baited me into it. lol I don't really care at all. You know that.

Besides, you are rooting for the Nuggets so you can suck it bud.
            [/quote]
            Yo I didnt say TISH about the Nuggz cept that I love smokin em, but I didnt start rooting for a team in the West til I saw that Crosby quote you dropped

And both of you 2 are Bastages!!!! I hope that Quebec City get a franchise b4 Hamilton and The Lakers get swept.....

Damn that was kinda harsh, LOL

DAMNIT I F'N HATE CROSBY!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

What a game with the Skip 2 My Lou &amp; The Stan Van Gundy's vs LeBron &amp; The LeBronettes!!!! I saw the end and the bartender got me 2 free shots cause I was that pissed The LeBronettes blew it like that
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Let's go Bron Bron
                [/quote]

[/quote]

his ***** hurt on that..

this is why im not a a lebron fan. Hes a drama queen, seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Let's go Bron Bron
                  [/quote]

[/quote] his ***** hurt on that.. this is why im not a a lebron fan. Hes a drama queen, seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote] What B-Ball player isnt a drama queen?? Hockey players play with busted knees and broken ribs..Most NBA players need a week off just for a hang nail...lol.

Comment

na your right

(lovely avatar btw)

but like Lebron is suppose to be this 6'8 260 pound monster and it always seems like whenever they lose his injurys are alot worse...

i hate that ****. The kids on my team that use to be like that i use to pull up and tell them to stop being a *****...

but i don't think Big Z could do that to the King and get away with it lol

Comment

Morning everyone

Mandie, it's OK they lost. It was Game 1 in a seven game series, don't worry

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na your right (lovely avatar btw) but like Lebron is suppose to be this 6'8 260 pound monster and it always seems like whenever they lose his injurys are alot worse... i hate that ****. The kids on my team that use to be like that i use to pull up and tell them to stop being a *****... but i don't think Big Z could do that to the King and get away with it lol[/quote] Coach Bud?? Oh my....lol. I actually think Bron is a stud the way he takes the ball to the hole sometimes is just sick..Now that Veryjoy guy is def. a drama queen...That was one of the best games i have seen this year...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na your right (lovely avatar btw) but like Lebron is suppose to be this 6'8 260 pound monster and it always seems like whenever they lose his injurys are alot worse... i hate that ****. The kids on my team that use to be like that i use to pull up and tell them to stop being a *****... but i don't think Big Z could do that to the King and get away with it lol[/quote] Coach Bud?? Oh my....lol. I actually think Bron is a stud the way he takes the ball to the hole sometimes is just sick..Now that Veryjoy guy is def. a drama queen...That was one of the best games i have seen this year...[/quote]

na thats when it was Meyerbud #43 not coach bud lol.

Superman killed the King

Magic in 6

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I don't know a 3 point play to put em up 2 with like 20 sec to go in the 4th is pretty much a stone cold killer...
                            [/quote]
                            That was not a foul.

Comment

im stickin to my story...

if its a lakers - cavs finals, lakers are champs

if its a magic - lakers finals... magic are champs

if its magic - nuggets - Nuggets are champs

if its cavs - nuggets - Cavs are champs

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]Lebron is just not the stone cold killer that Kobe is[/quote]

[/quote]

last play of the game kobe wouldnt drive and dish it out, he would drive and bury a pull up jumper
                                [/quote]
                                Hell yeah, I said the same thing to LT when we were chatting online while watching the game. He said he will dish it out to Z and he will take the shot. Well he dished it to West. That is the difference, Kobe would have held that ball until about 4 seconds left and nailed it from the elbow for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X