This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"]And both of you 2 are Bastages!!!! I hope that Quebec City get a franchise b4 Hamilton and The Lakers get swept.....

Damn that was kinda harsh, LOL

DAMNIT I F'N HATE CROSBY!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
    [/quote]
    Yeah, it was. It is ok though. I can handle it. lol GO NUGGETS!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote]
      Kobe is a drama queen some of the time but one thing he never does is make excuses.....

Comment

Morning All........ BAM!!!!
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

Mandie, it's OK they lost. It was Game 1 in a seven game series, don't worry
          [/quote]
          82% of game 1 winners win the series.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
            [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Now that Veryjoy guy is def. a drama queen....[/quote]
              You talking about Sideshow Bob

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
                Hell Naw, its all about LeBron & The LeBronette's...... The Stan Van Gundy's are OK, gotta love Skip 2 My Lou, but Bron is just a whole nother universe of talent
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All........ BAM!!!!
                  [/quote]
                  Wassup Emeril. Hope you are feeling a bit more chipper today. uhhhhhhhhhhhh GO RED WINGS???

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Now that Veryjoy guy is def. a drama queen....[/quote]
                    You talking about Sideshow Bob

[/quote]

LMAO, i never made that connection

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
                      Hell Naw, its all about LeBron & The LeBronette's...... The Stan Van Gundy's are OK, gotta love Skip 2 My Lou, but Bron is just a whole nother universe of talent
                      [/quote]

thats why its a team game []

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

VIVA LA MAGIC[/quote]
                        [/quote]
                        When your team scores 57 and you score 49 that is usually not a good sign. He needs his team to step up. Everyone can talk about how great Lebron is and the universe of talent but he can't do it by himself. Short of Mo Williams there is really no one else on the team that good.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote]
                            Kobe is a drama queen some of the time but one thing he never does is make excuses.....
                            [/quote]

Neither did LeBron, his post interview they asked him about the cramping and I'm paraphrasing here...but he said "The cramp didn't effect my play at the end of the game, the magic did"

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Seems like hes somebody whose full of excuses[/quote]
                              [/quote]

Neither did LeBron, his post interview they asked him about the cramping and I'm paraphrasing here...but he said "The cramp didn't effect my play at the end of the game, the magic did"
                              [/quote]
                              He never should have given up the ball and of course he is going to say that Daven. lol

They took a full timeout with about a minute and a half left because Lebron was so tired.

Comment

The Cavaliers took a 16-point lead against the Magic, and you couldn't
                                blame the fans in Quicken Loans Arena if they thought this one was in
                                the bag. In the LeBron James era, prior to Wednesday night, Cleveland
                                was 100-5 (.952) in the regular season and 10-0 in the playoffs when it
                                held a lead of more than 15 points at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X